4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Want to try this game and discover that it had been once abandoned for 2 years before...:HideThePain:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Want to try this game and discover that it had been once abandoned for 2 years before...:HideThePain:
True, but actually I would say (unusally long) "paused". For sure there were reasons the dev did not like himself. Seems like he continued as soon as it was possible for him.

Whatever, many ppl are happy that he is back now.

Reactions: Irad and sembolan

w123t4

May 26, 2019
True, but actually I would say (unusally long) "paused". For sure there were reasons the dev did not like himself. Seems like he continued as soon as it was possible for him.

Whatever, many ppl are happy that he is back now.
Still, the probability of abandon again is god damn high, putting this game into the waiting list to see if there is any further updates in the future.
Btw, paige is the best girl!:love:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Is there any guide or walkthrough for unlocking mc's abilities?
No, and impo, not necessary.
I decide acording to my feeling, and perks just happen.
Atm I play as a good character, being reasonable.
In case I do a PT as an agressive, mean guy, I will get other perks for sure.

Reactions: purplemembrane

purplemembrane

Mar 9, 2024
Stay awake in the shop at night several times. (giving sleeping pill to the girl is ok)
Thx yeah I actually caught the thief but now I seriously don't know where to get the sleeping pills, any help dude? I don't think it has been mentioned anywhere, I guess probably in penny's subsequent dates but I was thrown out of the house in my last run so it was kinda blocked off lol.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... don't know where to get the sleeping pills, any help dude? I don't think it has been mentioned anywhere, I guess probably in penny's subsequent dates but I was thrown out of the house in my last run so it was kinda blocked off lol.
Sleeping pills are no necessary thing, just a nice experience (bj).
Knock on neighbours door, he has supplies.
Homelessness seems obligatory. In my 2nd PT I succeeded to be homeless only 2 nights (one less might be possible).

purplemembrane

Mar 9, 2024
Sleeping pills are no necessary thing, just a nice experience (bj).
Knock on neighbours door, he has supplies.
Homelessness seems obligatory. In my 2nd PT I succeeded to be homeless only 2 nights (one less might be possible).
Yeah thx I thought that the exploration was only one time event.

purplemembrane

Mar 9, 2024
The review is long so sorry in advance lol.
The game is fun storywise the aspect of being in new world and transforming mc from a loser to a confident chad is really satisfying.
The characters are also interesting but I seriously hope the dev doesn't cluster it too much unless he can insure that the story that he is weaving can handle the weight.
There have not been any really super original or groundbreaking story aspects and has bit of generic energy at FIRST like any other games with kinda similar plot,
But as I kept on playing, I got hooked on this and enjoyed a lot with how the mysterious the world is the other sins, Alice the best partner and the landlord lady the best villan lol, I must say the Penny or Paige is seriously the best character in it with dynamic personality, I thought she was going to be super annoying but as the story progressed I am super hooked on her, and glad the dev decided to follow up on her story.
I really like the skill thing that the dev did clearly inspired by the slime anime. Hopefully there will be a guide to how to unlock different skill in future. The gameplay is also cool and the interactive aspect of it is not annoying like generic sandbox types (I skipped the mini games so no comments on it lol, glad the game has an option to turn it off).
BUT I SERIOUSLY DON'T LIKE THE DICE THING. Only way to get good result is to save at the quest menu and try it bunch of times. Please make is so that backing the game a bit resets the variables and not when on the quest menu.(Or just get rid of it lol).
I really don't understand to why the dev decided to put it on hiatus, it is a really good game and could have been more popular. Hopefully this time it goes better.
ALSO PLEASE DEV LET US LEARN FIGHTING IN THE NEXT UPDATE I SERIOUSLY WANT TO FUCKING PUNCH THOSE ASSHOLES TO OBLIVION also those thugs in the latest update. Please . Best of luck man really looking forward to it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
The review is long so sorry in advance lol.
The game is fun ...

I really don't understand to why the dev decided to put it on hiatus, it is a really good game and could have been more popular. Hopefully this time it goes better.
ALSO PLEASE DEV LET US LEARN FIGHTING...
I really liked your analisys.
About hiatus: My guess is, he suffered even more than his closest fans about not be able to continue.
He did not talk about it and he surely has his reasons.
Anyway, I am just happy that he is back. I kept him on discord for years, looking it up every few days, although I did not have much hope for continuation.
Wonders happen... :)

• Red Heart

purplemembrane

Mar 9, 2024
I really liked your analisys.
About hiatus: My guess is, he suffered even more than his closest fans about not be able to continue.
He did not talk about it and he surely has his reasons.
Anyway, I am just happy that he is back. I kept him on discord for years, looking it up every few days, although I did not have much hope for continuation.
Wonders happen... :)
Yup hopefully he will continue on now and gets more support, I really don't need frequent updates, sure it would suck to wait but as long as they are as beautiful like this Penny/Paige one I will gladly hibernate at peace then lol.

Also you are really cool dude not only you are helpful but also an active patreon member of this game. Sadly I can't join the patreon right now cuz of college but as soon as it finishes I will definitely be pumping money to some of my fav AVN creators there aren't a lot cuz I am pretty new but they sure are awesome, obviously including skoegul.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rolo

wiwem71072

Nov 25, 2019
I just finished the current version, so here's my opinion.

Overall, it was very enjoyable and I already rated it 5/5, so I'll just list negatives.

I didn't like the sandbox in the 2nd part too much.
The quests were good and simple and all, but I still felt I had to get all the "chores" (supermarket, janitor, asking Alice to collect all the info) out of the way, before continuing the main story.
To do so, I skipped doing any school events until everything was finished — which is not good for a school-themed game.
The 1st part and the UI etc are better than before.

Graphically, I'm not sure if it already was like that, but many characters look like they have private tanning beds at home and they're sunburned on most days (miscalibrated monitor?).
And of course the graphics overall are 20+ years outdated...

I see you've gotten some new supporters, which is well deserved, but still too few.
I think most people simply are like: "Shit graphics? Sandbox? Puzzle? I'm out!"
So I'd take the drastic step of remaking the game all renders again, with at least modded Honey Select 2 graphics.
Graphics are the first thing coomers see and the screenshots don't exactly entice anyone to give the game a chance.

This is one of the few games I consider very good, so I don't wanna see it abandoned due to lack of money again ...though of course I won't contribute any money myself :HideThePain:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 31 Votes