4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

NoL1feK1ng

Feb 9, 2021
why is there a safe mode? is there NTR in this game(it doesnt say it in the tags)? if so does the safe mode tell you which choice leads to ntr or does it completely skip the choice?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
why is there a safe mode? is there NTR in this game(it doesnt say it in the tags)? if so does the safe mode tell you which choice leads to ntr or does it completely skip the choice?
As far as I understood, other boys try to do NTR, but in normal games, when the player doesnt do extremely stupid decisions, no NTR will ever happen. For those who are afraid of stupid decisions, and to bring down the risk of NTR absolutely down to zero %, the game will prevent such stupid decisions.

I personally will never chose safe mode, but make my own smart decisions to avoid NTR. Thats more fun and thats how the game is indended.

NoL1feK1ng

Feb 9, 2021
As far as I understood, other boys try to do NTR, but in normal games, when the player doesnt do extremely stupid decisions, no NTR will ever happen. For those who are afraid of stupid decisions, and to bring down the risk of NTR absolutely down to zero %, the game will prevent such stupid decisions.

I personally will never chose safe mode, but make my own smart decisions to avoid NTR. Thats more fun and thats how the game is indended.
I totally agree with you but that doesn't answer my question. what i'm asking is does safe mode completely eliminate NTR scenarios (as in you don't even get to make the choice) or does it just hint at what choice will lead to NTR?

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
I totally agree with you but that doesn't answer my question. what i'm asking is does safe mode completely eliminate NTR scenarios (as in you don't even get to make the choice) or does it just hint at what choice will lead to NTR?
You won't even see the choice.

Reactions: Rolo and NoL1feK1ng

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Can I just confirm if the Penelope dates are rushed there is no way to go back? So should we first play all the other stuff before rushing her dates or?

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
Can I just confirm if the Penelope dates are rushed there is no way to go back? So should we first play all the other stuff before rushing her dates or?
Her third date (button in the red frame) is the ending for current version. So yeah, if you want to see other stuff first, don't start the third date.

Reactions: BySorax231 and Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... but that doesn't answer my question. what i'm asking is does safe mode completely eliminate NTR scenarios (as in you don't even get to make the choice) ...
Yes.
I answered your question: "the game will prevent such stupid decisions. "

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Contiued to play with 0.5.4 (Feb 2024).
Already in my TOP5 ever (10 years), this is going to be my absolute TOP1.

I just love this dev. The way he creates this game, smart and humorous texts, logic storyline … everything so well done.

And the graphics, oh my. All girls like from heaven. How can someone create such a beauty – beyond words (Penny)? Never saw such eyes – gleaming – heart touching – like that of Penelope.

Looking into the stats (handy), we can guess what the dev is planning to. Game has a lot of depth. I am so much forward for the next updates.

Reactions: LeonJKennedy

NoL1feK1ng

Feb 9, 2021
I would love it if there was an indication for which skill you will acquire/lvl up when making a choice. maybe a little icon next to the option like in Our red string. probably doen't matter, just a quality of life thing.

Sizus

Feb 5, 2023
i love this game well there is a dude alr does the give compliments work so, i won't give anymore cuz im not too good about words and i hope you can keep your work dev. eager to see more about the story and this game is one of the few i play just for the story not for H scene. good work keep going

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 509 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Sorry To Ask You cuz we know you hate being told & asked but just wanted to let you know that remind us the date of your mod release (expected more 14 days from today) so that users won't bug you.

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Thanks for update. Dev, you can drop animation and cg polishing. Its very good already. Not best ye, but, well, good enough to quick fap, for those who came here for it. It made a plot point, it s fine here. It is better to focus on story and developing characters. You really made a solid concept base so more develop to chars and events and you are golden. Interface, minigames, QoL, grafics fine as it is, just keep same level and more story.

You already sinked once on quality polishing update. No more. Please. I beg you.

More story and developing already released characters. I will wait for it. Thank you.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Sorry To Ask You cuz we know you hate being told & asked but just wanted to let you know that remind us the date of your mod release (expected more 14 days from today) so that users won't bug you.
No, I port 500+ games, I will not give time estimates. You get it when you get it. Hint: Discord is faster.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 509 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
No, I port 500+ games, I will not give time estimates. You get it when you get it. Hint: Discord is faster.
Spicy Answer! I like it man !! I would have taken discord but I am not always online & there's no practical use for me to use cuz I have no friends there so yeah.

Updated my android port.
Well Thanks for making it fastest on request. Glad & Appreciate your effort to get it real quick.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I would have taken discord but I am not always online & there's no practical use for me to use cuz I have no friends there so yeah.
I have games on discord, no friends ;) (and no need to be online often)

Reactions: xyzyzyz

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
Hey!
For a long time I was one of the players, and now I'm trying myself as a developer. I worked my ass off to make this happen and there`s still a long way to go. But I think it will be fun.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the game. I would be really happy if you support by liking or reviewing the game.
Cheers
I played your time for a good two days, definitely very good game and the characters have depth. Deserve so much more patreons and support

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
Every time I see someone getting bullied I can't help but think why they don't just stand up to the bully. I stopped by bully by scaring the crap out of him. Most would stop if they fear for them self.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Every time I see someone getting bullied I can't help but think why they don't just stand up to the bully. I stopped by bully by scaring the crap out of him. Most would stop if they fear for them self.
Hehe, ok, you would do so, but most victims (like poor old Joe) cannot do, just they cannot do.

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes