4.50 star(s) 31 Votes

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I like the girls and animations of the game but it is BUGGY as hell and I'm stuck right now and can't get rid of the screen with the girl lying on the grass. And I have no idea if there is even a chance to have sex with other girls but Penelope. Welp. A Gallery mod would do wonders...

Reactions: Skosha

JackoLant

Aug 6, 2016
Anyone know how to get the achievements? I can't seem to find annoy the supreme being, helping Agatha, top secret, the different sleeping girls (Is there more than three?), or the names.

Also, what is the first question mark when exploring home? I could never find it.

Reactions: Skosha

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
all i got from this post is that the game has/will have NTR
What didn't you like in this post about the "save mode" (NTR-free mode)? Its specially for ppl like you.

Other ppl like to avoid NTR with smart decisions. Both are ways to avoid NTR, everyone to his liking.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
What didn't you like in this post about the "save mode" (NTR-free mode)? Its specially for ppl like you.

Other ppl like to avoid NTR with smart decisions. Both are ways to avoid NTR, everyone to his liking.
in general i dont play games with avoidable NTR, because it always bleeds into the story. How the MC acts, how Lis act, how others act around them, and to double down on that it also takes dev time away from important stuff, not that it matters on a game that gets an update every 2 years.

chefftali

Jan 2, 2018
in general i dont play games with avoidable NTR, because it always bleeds into the story. How the MC acts, how Lis act, how others act around them, and to double down on that it also takes dev time away from important stuff, not that it matters on a game that gets an update every 2 years.
personally i played with safe mode, didnt feel anything off, overall pretty good game

Reactions: Skosha and Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Just test the game : prety good butwill probaly need years to finish it
I have no problem if it takes years to finish (assumed the dev has enough ideas for that). And assumed the game entertaines with every update. (I know a lot of games who are out since many years, still extremely successful).

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes