2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Seriously, this is not a Honey Select 1, you can make a good-looking character here. For example, I took a standard character and put most of the slides on 55-65. It took me like 5 minutes.
HS 1 has much more flexibility and quality in character creation, then HS 2. In the HS2 there are only 2 types of faces suitable for an adequate appearance of the face, while in the first there are dozens of faces. This is why almost all characters in HS 2 have the same faces. Of course, in the HS 1, skill in creating characters is important, and this requires many times more time than in the second part.

Sorry I might have said that too harshly. HS2 in terms of the development of visual novels, with the right work, is really better in almost everything: Lighting, a variety of animations, much better optimization. But the variety and maximum achievable quality of characters remains with the HS1.

btw, The developer of this particular game has done a good job of making the characters unique in appearance, while keeping them beautiful. (y)

Last edited:

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
LOL, HS 1 has much more flexibility and quality in character creation, then HS 2. In the HS2 there are only 2 types of faces suitable for an adequate appearance of the face, while in the first there are dozens of faces. This is why almost all characters in HS 2 have the same faces. Of course, in the HS 1, skill in creating characters is important, and this requires many times more time than in the second part.
Quite the opposite. Speaking of male characters, you'd never do anything like that in the HS1 no matter how hard you try.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i see the Engrish and gwammer are a bit challenged. however the dev stated (in the notes) that they are 'new to this world' ...just now sure which planet...

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Did you mean this as apposed to the above over view
DYNASTY, which tells the story of a 21-year-old boy who has to support his family after his father abandons them.
he meets Blake Carrington, a multi-millionaire who gives him the opportunity to work at Carrigton Atlantic. Throughout the trip you will have to do missions and take care of some people.
Most importantly you will be able to hang out with lots of girls.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
An erotic version of Dynasty? Good idea.
The way you carry it out? "Very believable", when the characters are clearly Japanese. Why even bother?

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
It seems promising but...
1. The game appears unnecessarily slow
2. Ok I'm not native...but there's too much Engrish
3. Choices appear in Spanish
4. I had to stop playing the game because of the poor font/color choice...my eyes were bleeding...

It should be pretty simple to solve those issues, btw.

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
Yes please have the choice to change the MC's name and also maybe change the other names as well.
And for the love of god make the MC's choices in FN English please.

Reactions: \EGOIST

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
SALR es una lastima porque las modelos son preciosas, la historia es interesante, y las escenas de sexo no estan mal. Pero como dice la mayoria de la gente, incluso jugando en ingles las opciones estan en español, algunos textos ( como cuando te follas a la novia) tmb estan en español, y el ingles aunque bastante decente, tiene problemas sobretodo con los pronombres.
Espero que no te desanimes y sigas adelante. Se nota bastante la mejora entre este y tu otro juego. Hay trucos estilisticos que puedes pillar viendo otros juegos, como poner los pensamientos de los personajes en italico para escribir menos pronombres.
En lo que se refiere a Renpy, me temo que no te puedo ayudar. Pero si quieres puedo ayudarte con el ingles.

Te deseo mucha suerte y espero poder seguir viendo esta historia y esas modelos tan bonitas <3

Edward8

Jan 7, 2020
SALR you should give the player the choice to change MC's name, also I can help you with the proofread for android if you need it

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
Just echoing what others have said, the choices are in Spanish and the font is brutal to read. I think with some quick changes it can be a viable game.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Ok first time it happened too me with a renpy game : if I select the unfaithfull route at the begining the game crashes when coming home and speaking with mom no problem with the girlfriend path. Someone else got the same experience?

Edit : got some weird visual bug later when meeting diane. Smell fishy.
Edit 2 : All display of images are done via the show function which put the new image as a new layer on top of whats actually exist good when you want to conserve the background image. Very bad when it's to replace the current image (scene should be used). At some point weak graphic card struggle.
linked the script in which every show is replaced by scene and a black outline for the text so it's more readable.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes