2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Edit 2 : All display of images are done via the show function which put the new image as a new layer on top of whats actually exist good when you want to conserve the background image. Very bad when it's to replace the current image (scene should be used).
Well, that explains it. I was wondering why a game with minimal images and zero animation was running like a slug. Not very promising that this is the dev's second game and they're still making basic errors.

Apr 16, 2020
1st Choice is not even english when i clicked english and might new some translation patchwork, also some images are rough around the edges but its 1st release so i hope next releases fix some basic issue and add to Naming freedom

Interesting Gimick but story will turn lame if it keeps on going like this

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Did I read the bathroom scene correctly and one of the girls in the couple is trans?

Jancvk

Mar 1, 2019
Well, this is not a game in full English. Especially when choosing the next step.

I immediately uninstalled after seeing the option is not English anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Papa Lewd

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2019
Just looking at that font and image, I immediately thought of the soap opera of the same name, and THEN I saw the character's name.... ballsy move there, I gotta say lol.

Apr 16, 2020
Look for a 1st Release, Its Riddled with Issues, i have no quams about broken english cause not everyone might be good it at it, Like i the game had some gold meme moments because of it and i am sure as hell gonna use the attachment when ever i post here, Plot is interesting to say the least but i feel its gonna fall flat on the ass if not maintained honestly, the story was going everywhere and i was busy shitting my self laughing,

Like mc's Father is John wick but MC looks like son of Mark Zuckerberg but albiet more the lizard side
Lets see how it goes, Fixing some stuff might be needed till next update

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Not sure about anyone else but this game just did not run properly for me. Kept freezing, and delayed clicking. Had to actually force quit the app just to turn it off.

Reactions: Lord Grim

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
The game has potential, it need a couple things fixed though. When you choose english as your language, all the text should be in english not defaulting back to spanish. The MC being able to be named by the player is a better idea, since that always gives the player a sense of being more immersed in the character. Last but definitely not least, there either needs to be a text box added or better text characters used.

Storywise the game is doing ok, but needs a little more time to be fleshed out, there is too many time skips, and the story is rather abrupt, reminds me of the 80's soap opera's twisting narrative. There is a good story waiting to come out with some polish, and I hope the authour gets to write it.

Who Am i??

Mar 4, 2018
Renders looks good.. but by God I can't stand the English in the game and it's not even my native Language..
I'm legit suffering from Brain bleed after reading a few lines.. I wish I was illiterate so I don't have to read it
and look at the renders instead.. Proof Reader is a must have for the Dev and yes I'm being slightly Dramatic.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Since this is the first version I can't give overall review. But at the moment there are many problems. The MC looks horrible(face). The lighting of the images are bad. The game is not fully English. The animations are stuck and game gets stuck during animations.

Reactions: rKnight

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
DYNASTY3.png

The download of Dynasty Chapter 2 is now available.

Change log:
  • The MC name can be changed.
  • The English translation has been improved.
  • The text is now black and looks better.
  • The visual novel is now more fluid.
  • Added more than 320 images
  • 20 new animations
  • New content with Sara
  • New content with Bridget
  • New content with your sister
  • New content with mom
  • Added 3 new characters: Fallon, Cristal and Batari.
DOWNLOADS:

WINDOWS Y LINUX: Google Drive

MAC: Google Drive

563.png

594.png

HS2_2021-03-19-23-09-19-846.png

• Wow
Reactions: Kingvlad

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Already confused from the overview, expecting bad engrish from this already.....

Overview:
DINASTY, which tells the story of a 21-year-old boy who has to support his family after his father abandons them.
She meets Blake Carrington, a multi-millionaire who gives her the opportunity to work with him at Carrigton Atlantic. Throughout the trip you will have to do missions and take care of some people.
And most importantly you will be able to hang out with lots of girls.

thought this was Male proteg not female.....soooo confused.....
yea i notist that he have very big problim in (he and she and you and they) he mix this things up always i have to guess who is he talking about every time ..even his other game hehe

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Interesting story so far.
Artwork looks decent enough.
Could use a good proofreader, so some of those lines make sense.
I think some of those lines are stuck in Spanglish mode.
It's not....
Sit down son, I have to tell them something..
Its...
Sit down son, I have something to tell you.
Or...
Sit down son, I have something to tell you both.
It's not...
Today afternoon his father called me and said he would be leaving.
It's...
This afternoon, your father called me and said he would be leaving us.
or
I had a call from your father today saying that he would be leaving us.

Reactions: hamod and SALR

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
"
New content with your sister
New content with mom
"

no incest tag.

Me: comfusion.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes