• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
The NTR we may or may not see, but it's still happening... That's a pretty shitty solution. The game is already terrible in so many ways, and now this... Uninstall and forget it.
exactly thats why i said it must be avoiding ntr path soo it will not happend in the story even if we didnt see it ...its still innoying even when its happening from ur back

Reactions: CoryF and Red88

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
When part 1 came out, I thought to play, but my intuition told me to wait. It turns out that it is not in vain. But I think NTR fans will appreciate this move (or maybe not).

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
i think NTR IS INVENTED JUST TO INNOY THE PLAYERS THATS REALY how it feels ...its like ( lets fuck with the players for awhile sometime ) hehe

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Apparently full of shit so I skip this and put it on ignore. :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:
u know i feel sorry for the dev becouse he is still new and needs support i dont want be against his work and he did little better in his other game ..but NTR IS LAME AND MeeAN..I dont mind NTR if its atleast in the past or something happened befor in the story ,,but not in the present walkingthrough story with the main chaars ..THIS IS BBBSSSS

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
(IMHO) Originally ntr (netorare) was a kind of punishment for bad attitude or wrong actions (as I understand it). And now it is used either just to be, or because the fans want it (or the author himself). I have nothing against NTR oriented games (I just don't play them). But if the game is set like: And most importantly you will be able to hang out with lots of girls; then this implies a harem (or polygamous relationship, but here everything is more complicated than in a harem). And as a result, we have that without a declaration of war, a natural NTR occurs (Li with whom mc already had actions, goes to fuck with another man). For the umpteenth time, the next developer steps on this rake.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
(IMHO) Originally ntr (netorare) was a kind of punishment for bad attitude or wrong actions (as I understand it). And now it is used either just to be, or because the fans want it (or the author himself). I have nothing against NTR oriented games (I just don't play them). But if the game is set like: And most importantly you will be able to hang out with lots of girls; then this implies a harem (or polygamous relationship, but here everything is more complicated than in a harem). And as a result, we have that without a declaration of war, a natural NTR occurs (Li with whom mc already had actions, goes to fuck with another man). For the umpteenth time, the next developer steps on this rake.
yes but atleast in the past of the story or with some one already fucked by the mc or atleast some one u not interested to touch later ...but if she is some one u like then it will be a nightmare if u planing to play with here in futur

Reactions: CoryF and Red88

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
u know i feel sorry for the dev becouse he is still new and needs support i dont want be against his work and he did little better in his other game ..but NTR IS LAME AND MeeAN..I dont mind NTR if its atleast in the past or something happened befor in the story ,,but not in the present walkingthrough story with the main chaars ..THIS IS BBBSSSS

NTR is NTR and if it is unavoidable then it prevents me from playing. Avoiding and circumventing are different things. So I don’t even try because that amount of anger is pretty hellish if that shit pops up on the screen.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
NTR is NTR and if it is unavoidable then it prevents me from playing. Avoiding and circumventing are different things. So I don’t even try because that amount of anger is pretty hellish if that shit pops up on the screen.
u r right what can i say ..im just trying to take it easy becouse he is still new dev

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
u r right what can i say ..im just trying to take it easy becouse he is still new dev

New dev. Well, what better to teach than the anger of the players in the neck. Learn from the first time. There is no sympathy for me when I know what the reaction itself is from the NTR.

Reactions: CoryF and Jccurtis

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
The main intrigue for me is how the developer will proceed. There are usually 2 options (3, but the option to cut out the scene and forget it as a bad dream we will hardly see): 1 option is to make an avoid NTR (the ability to prevent someone else's dick in the girl) or option 2 is to leave it as it is.
Place your bets, gentlemen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
New dev. Well, what better to teach than the anger of the players in the neck. Learn from the first time. There is no sympathy for me when I know what the reaction itself is from the NTR.
correct .. i hop he will learn and do better job next time and not give up or quit even if he saw our comments :)

Reactions: CoryF and Qoo-Rilla

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
This game looks kinda wack, I think rather rather just look at photos of Liz Gillies from the show Dynasty than play this if believed tryna get excited
What?
Is Yoda giving Spanglish lessons or something. I didn't understand any of that.
He's Spanglish is worst then Yoda.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
The main intrigue for me is how the developer will proceed. There are usually 2 options (3, but the option to cut out the scene and forget it as a bad dream we will hardly see): 1 option is to make an avoid NTR (the ability to prevent someone else's dick in the girl) or option 2 is to leave it as it is.
Place your bets, gentlemen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
option 4 dont let the dad back home
option 5 make the dad have accident on the way back home
option 6 make the dad gay
option 7 make the dad normal and not intereste in his doughter ...slap her face or something

Reactions: CoryF

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
Thank all the previous posters for the info. I tried the first version to give it a shot, not going to lie, the spanish to english and back again options were off-putting, and I had to use google translate to figure out what in general they meant, but it had no NTR tag so I was willing to watch it and see where it goes. The very next update adds unavoidable NTR out of nowhere, so I am unwatching this and ignoring it in future.

To the Dev, please add a list of Planned tags like so many do, otherwise you will get hate from both sides of the board when you spring something on them they were not expecting, and NTR is an either like it or Hate it tag, so those that like it will try the game just to see how it goes, and those who hate it will ignore the game because they don't want to see it.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
option 4 dont let the dad back home
option 5 make the dad have accident on the way back home
option 6 make the dad gay
option 7 make the dad normal and not intereste in his doughter ...slap her face or something
This will all be a way to cut out the scene. I mean, we will hardly see such a sharp change in course.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
This will all be a way to cut out the scene. I mean, we will hardly see such a sharp change in course.
yea :( some messed up cannot be fixt easy i guess ..maybe the dad should die then it will be (past is past) situation hehe what can i say

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I'll never understand the entitlement players have on this forum. People who get angry act like the dev was making the game solely for them and them alone.

Just play another game. It's not that serious.
People won't play a game they don't like anyway, but nobody forbade commenting on the author's actions or discussing the game in its aspects. This is what comments are for.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes