2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
p5.png

FAMILY AT HOME CHAPTER 3
This novel includes: Incest, NTR, MILF, EROTISM, TRANS, BIG ASS, BIG TITS, SEX TOYS, LESBIAN.

What's new?
  • More than 75 images have been added.
  • There are more than 20 new animations.
  • New event with Ana
  • New event with Rebeca (Mom)
  • New event with Farah and Emilia
  • New event with Thomas and Sol
  • New event with Samantha (Sister)
  • New event with Victoria (Aunt)
  • New character added: Amelia 2.0

728.png

740.png

744.png

761.png

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS: Google Drive

MAC DOWNLOAD: Google Drive

DOWNLOAD LINUX: Google Drive

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
p5.png

FAMILY AT HOME CHAPTER 3
This novel includes: Incest, NTR, MILF, EROTISM, TRANS, BIG ASS, BIG TITS, SEX TOYS, LESBIAN.

What's new?
  • More than 75 images have been added.
  • There are more than 20 new animations.
  • New event with Ana
  • New event with Rebeca (Mom)
  • New event with Farah and Emilia
  • New event with Thomas and Sol
  • New event with Samantha (Sister)
  • New event with Victoria (Aunt)
  • New character added: Amelia 2.0

728.png

740.png

744.png

761.png

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS: Google Drive

MAC DOWNLOAD: Google Drive

DOWNLOAD LINUX: Google Drive
nice 2 update fast ..the dev is realy motivated but still NTR is disapointing..any way thanks for the hard work

Reactions: SALR

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
If you don't like it, then don't play, nobody is forcing you.
thats not the correct answer ..u dont give people game to play and when we say NTR is bad then u say dont play and run ..this is a joke we have the right to say if we like or if we dont like.. this is not private game this is public game and this is just openion we didnt take sword and stab him or something

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
yea agreed ..i didnt see the NTR yet but yea it looks like he fucked it up with NTR ..But any way lets see what he has to offer i just dont want to disapoint him.. im happy that he update faster atleast not like other dev who keep lazy and update every 2 or 3 mounth ..lets give it a chance and we get slap with NTR this time.. just openion

Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
This game seems very poorly optimized and badly slow, I just cant get past the meeting with Blake for some reason.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
thats not the correct answer ..u dont give people game to play and when we say NTR is bad then u say dont play and run ..this is a joke we have the right to say if we like or if we dont like.. this is not private game this is public game and this is just openion we didnt take sword and stab him or something
Funny, isn't it, buddy? The phrase '' if you don't like it, don't play '' is already becoming customary and this NTR shit spoiling games so much that they could be incredible even if they were avoided, but the inevitable just fuck with everything, even more when the NTR comes by surprise when we were enjoying the game and still as if there was no shortage, someone comes and comments this phrase ae, very funny!

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Funny, isn't it, buddy? The phrase '' if you don't like it, don't play '' is already becoming customary and this NTR shit spoiling games so much that they could be incredible even if they were avoided, but the inevitable just fuck with everything, even more when the NTR comes by surprise when we were enjoying the game and still as if there was no shortage, someone comes and comments this phrase ae, very funny!
and more funny when some one tell u (don't play it if u don't like it) but u did play it already befor he tells u thats why u know there is NTR soo theres no point of stop playing it after what u saw...its like when u eat (sandwich) and then later u get poisoned and get to hospital then the restorant manager will tell u ( well I didn't force u if u didn't like it why did u eat it )...well I get poisoned after eating it not beforrrr...but thanks for the late worning

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
OK I tried the game just to see if it really had ntr. If the sister is a LI then yes it has skippable ntr ( not avoidable) so I guess this game is not for me good luck.

Reactions: TM REDUX and _baka_

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Dev you do what you like and tell the story you want to. People will come and people will go. But your creation will outlast them.

Reactions: MikeyBurger

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Dev you do what you like and tell the story you want to. People will come and people will go. But your creation will outlast them.
Yeah.Dev us doing great.people always nag for everything. Family at home was a master piece. Even ntr was great.And now Dev created 2 games.one without ntr and the this game with ntr.i never saw player come and nag why there is no ntr.if the game has ntr tag it means ntr.so stop nag and go play other games.there are always many people to support dev.no need for you guys :ROFLMAO:

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Yeah.Dev us doing great.people always nag for everything. Family at home was a master piece. Even ntr was great.And now Dev created 2 games.one without ntr and the this game with ntr.i never saw player come and nag why there is no ntr.if the game has ntr tag it means ntr.so stop nag and go play other games.there are always many people to support dev.no need for you guys :ROFLMAO:
Dudes, as far as I know, the author abandoned this game a long time ago. He kind of started making this game around the same time as FaH, so I don't think it will come to life.
And yes, there was unavoidable ntr in FaH, then it was removed and then added a little in the form of avoidable.

Reactions: mofonistik
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes