2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Norexy

Jan 7, 2017
People won't play a game they don't like anyway, but nobody forbade commenting on the author's actions or discussing the game in its aspects. This is what comments are for.
There is a very easy solution if you don't like ntr games don't play it, that's all problem solved, you can criticize the game all you want but you are just talking about ntr and nothing else besides it

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I am 100% okay with people reviewing and commenting about the game. It's the emotional part of it where people legit get angry or upset that bewilders me lol

• Angry
Reactions: Rotten-Pussy

ShardastheGolden

Mar 7, 2019
I just saw this game on the latest updates and I clicked on it for the Milf tag. I only read the tags after and I was so confused at the harem synopsis but with an NTR tag. I read through the thread and just realized what a crazy ride some of you went through.

To the Dev I wish you luck on your game, I really do. I understand a work of passion others may disagree or hate but you'll find support, but not from me. I can only tell you to make a clear distinction of the direction of the game. While it sounds like the best of both worlds to have harem and NTR content, in practice you just lose the benefits of both and the scorn of most. Jack of all trades but the master of none. Harems and NTR are so diametrically opposed there is almost none who are enjoy both. Harem lovers avoid NTR immediately and NTR lovers can find a better NTR game with more than a couple of scenes. NTR, bestiality, scat, etc. are all types of content going against the norm, whether it becomes a norm in the future we have yet to see, the vast majority will avoid on sight. Change the synopsis or add a disclaimer at the bottom, the tags aren't enough and you'd save yourself from more hate and other's time.

To those that spread hate and dissonance, don't yuck others yum. Treat others the way you want to be treated and that also means in retaliation. Words always will be the least harmful thing they can do to you so don't give them the time of day for something so petty. Do you fight a tree when its leaf blows into your face? You keep walking because its just a silly tree.

Thank you,
Shardas the Golden

Measiansta

Apr 7, 2018
There should be a choice of text color in the preferences. Black text, black dialogue box and a dark color scheme. I feel like a colorblind person.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
so reading the overview and looking at the images of the opening post i'm confused, this looks like basically MC screws every girl type game/vn so wtf is the ntr tag for?? cause i'm not seeing anything that hints at why the ntr tag would be added to this game/vn as ntr means netorare/neotri/netorase or in english laman terms cuckolding/reverse cuckolding/swinging {or just a guy who enjoys watching his girl screw other guys} lol

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so reading the overview and looking at the images of the opening post i'm confused, this looks like basically MC screws every girl type game/vn so wtf is the ntr tag for?? cause i'm not seeing anything that hints at why the ntr tag would be added to this game/vn as ntr means netorare/neotri/netorase or in english laman terms cuckolding/reverse cuckolding/swinging {or just a guy who enjoys watching his girl screw other guys} lol
based on comments. the dad has sex with MC's sister. havent played the game myself but thats the scene that earned the NTR tag.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
the dev badly needs to fix the memory leak, it just keeps sucking memory.

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
main_menu.png

This novel includes: Incest, NTR, MILF, EROTISM, TRANS, BIG ASS, BIG TITS, SEX TOYS

What is new in this chapter?
  • Added more than 100 images
  • More than 25 animations have been added.
  • Improved the fluidity of the novel
  • New content with Amelia.
  • New content with Rebeca
  • New content with Ana
  • New content with Sol and Thomas
  • New content with Victoria
  • New content with Farah
  • New content with Sarah
  • New content with Emilia
  • New character "Grace" added

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS: Google Drive
MAC DOWNLOAD: Google Drive
DOWNLOAD LINUX: Google Drive

652.png

669.png

628.png

618.png

Cickic

Feb 29, 2020
Since the dev is new, why start another game when you just started your first one. I have a feeling they'll soon have the abandoned tag when he starts his 3rd game.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
based on comments. the dad has sex with MC's sister. havent played the game myself but thats the scene that earned the NTR tag.
wtf really? to me if you put a tag on a game/vn then it's gotta be a either a major or big part of or option in the storyline for the game/vn not a one off scene X_X
If that scene isn't avoidable I suppose I prefer to ignore the game.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
main_menu.png

This novel includes: Incest, NTR, MILF, EROTISM, TRANS, BIG ASS, BIG TITS, SEX TOYS

What is new in this chapter?
  • Added more than 100 images
  • More than 25 animations have been added.
  • Improved the fluidity of the novel
  • New content with Amelia.
  • New content with Rebeca
  • New content with Ana
  • New content with Sol and Thomas
  • New content with Victoria
  • New content with Farah
  • New content with Sarah
  • New content with Emilia
  • New character "Grace" added

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS: Google Drive
MAC DOWNLOAD: Google Drive
DOWNLOAD LINUX: Google Drive

652.png

669.png

628.png

618.png
Well guess that is me out had to kill with the NTR.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't get this game.
Does't he have a girlfriend?
When they gave a choice to go to his girlfriend, what happened?
Did they broke up or something and forgot to tell us?
I really don't like missing blank games.
What a weird ending and that was fast.
I think people need to wait until this is a GB or bigger to be more interesting.
That was more like a demo, a very small one.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes