Others E-Thots : A NTR game set in a 100% PC interface that is not your current PC, it's another PC inside your PC [Ch. 2 v1.1] [Archipote]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes
Feb 1, 2018
Was this update more focused on new mechanics and stuff? I don't mean it to sound like I'm diminishing your work. But most CG's are just repeats with a few alterations. Will the next update be more focused on content?

Reactions: Cockva

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Was this update more focused on new mechanics and stuff? I don't mean it to sound like I'm diminishing your work. But most CG's are just repeats with a few alterations. Will the next update be more focused on content?
Yep, this update was mosrly coding. The next one will expend the story and CGs

Same issue with "barbecue day" loading screen. I got through eventually but it seems very prone to crashes.
I'll look into it, thanks for the report !

Reactions: Mr. White Rabbit

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I have multiple questions, but I will keep it to just these few for now.

1. Does lust have any actual effect on the game? Because in chapter one, most if not all the girls were building up lust, but ended up having less than 1/8th worth of lust by the end of it. With not having too much lust, despite trying to build it up as much as I could with what little events there were, It felt like Morgane went on to be slutty on her own accord anyway. Asking for dick pics and sharing lewd images. I don't know if the MC publicly knows of the lewd relationship Morgane shares with his sister before getting into a serious relationship with her (which I wish I could avoid. I'm not against lesbians, but I don't like Anne's personality), but she doesn't seem as loyal as she's trying to portray herself to be.

2. Why was the stat system dropped in Chapter 2? I can understand that it may have been dropped for a simpler, easier system for the new mini-game format that is there (though I prefer the original choices, with chances to corrupt characters depending on the choices made. The new UI paired with the original format of selecting choices and their conclusions on the "cameras" would be nice.) Just removing the stat system when the player tries to grind hard in the beginning to increase them as best as they could makes all the effort seem worthless.

3. Will there be a route to avoid NTR, with Morgane at least? I like her lovey-dovey wanting to stay loyal to the MC personality. (Don't get me wrong, I love NTR as much as the next guy if not more. Especially with forced/blackmail content, gosh do I wish that apology event would've been extended to make Morgane really "apologize" on behalf of her employer~) but Morgane's corruption as it looks right now just seems like she's doing things on whim behind MC's back, assuming that he doesn't know anything. Like her suddenly being okay with Dominini being a creep because he's Anne and her sugar daddy seems kind of crazy. Like, I know she's not ditzy enough to not know what that would eventually entail, just like how she was asking for the guy's dick pic that was jerking off to her and Anne. At the office I can kind of understand, because MC needs those clients, and if she frustrates any of them they'll lose rich investors, doing things on T.V. and such, but the creep husband and BBW pervert, I dunno so much. Especially since MC turns himself around near the end of Chapter One to be an actual good boyfriend to Morgane. He also doesn't seem to be holding back on giving her dick either, so it's not like she's without.

Other than these few questions, I think this is a great game, with some potential! I can't wait to get into the full-fledged NTR, and to see a lot of Morgane action personally. I hope there will be other events, and maybe some continuations (part 2s/3s) on the current ones like the selfie scenes or looking for intruder scenes, depending on how far the characters are corrupted~ The characters are amazing, and the character development are not bad, and hopefully this game doesn't fall into the abandoned section! Good luck dev, and I hope you continue the amazing work!

Last edited:

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021

1. Does lust have any actual effect on the game? Because in chapter one, most if not all the girls were building up lust, but ended up having less than 1/8th worth of lust by the end of it. With not having too much lust, despite trying to build it up as much as I could with what little events there were, It felt like Morgane went on to be slutty on her own accord anyway. Asking for dick pics and sharing lewd images. I don't know if the MC publicly knows of the lewd relationship Morgane shares with his sister before getting into a serious relationship with her (which I wish I could avoid. I'm not against lesbians, but I don't like Anne's personality), but she doesn't seem as loyal as she's trying to portray herself to be.

2. Why was the stat system dropped in Chapter 2? I can understand that it may have been dropped for a simpler, easier system for the new mini-game format that is there (though I prefer the original choices, with chances to corrupt characters depending on the choices made. The new UI paired with the original format of selecting choices and their conclusions on the "cameras" would be nice.) Just removing the stat system when the player tries to grind hard in the beginning to increase them as best as they could makes all the effort seem worthless.

3. Will there be a route to avoid NTR, with Morgane at least? I like her lovey-dovey wanting to stay loyal to the MC personality. (Don't get me wrong, I love NTR as much as the next guy if not more. Especially with forced/blackmail content, gosh do I wish that apology event would've been extended to make Morgane really "apologize" on behalf of her employer~) but Morgane's corruption as it looks right now just seems like she's doing things on whim behind MC's back, assuming that he doesn't know anything. Like her suddenly being okay with Dominini being a creep because he's Anne and her sugar daddy seems kind of crazy. Like, I know she's not ditzy enough to not know what that would eventually entail, just like how she was asking for the guy's dick pic that was jerking off to her and Anne. At the office I can kind of understand, because MC needs those clients, and if she frustrates any of them they'll lose rich investors, doing things on T.V. and such, but the creep husband and BBW pervert, I dunno so much. Especially since MC turns himself around near the end of Chapter One to be an actual good boyfriend to Morgane. He also doesn't seem to be holding back on giving her dick either, so it's not like she's without.

Other than these few questions, I think this is a great game, with some potential! I can't wait to get into the full-fledged NTR, and to see a lot of Morgane action personally. I hope there will be other events, and maybe some continuations (part 2s/3s) on the current ones like the selfie scenes or looking for intruder scenes, depending on how far the characters are corrupted~ The characters are amazing, and the character development are not bad, and hopefully this game doesn't fall into the abandoned section! Good luck dev, and I hope you continue the amazing work!
Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed your session!

The stats are currently of very little interest in Chapter 1 (they unlock a few cards), and of no interest at all in Chapter 2. Of course I plan to put them back in, I've already coded the use of lust and the love stat for the job phase of the second chapter, but as for the content overall I haven't had a chance to really look into it. 90% of my time has been taken up by the code and the UI. I can't guarantee that the stats will make a comeback in the next update, because I'm hoping to stay away from the code a bit to develop the story as much as possible and do as much CG as possible, especially for the side content like the Hoots, which are much less developed than I would have liked.

As for routes, unfortunately I don't think that's on the agenda for Chapter 2. It was planned at the very beginning of the game's development, but you should know that I've been working on E-Thots for 9 months now, so what you have here is the fruit of 9 months' work. If I were to add more routes, in my opinion we'd be condemned to having only small updates that would be finished in a few minutes of playing, and that would be a shame. I'd rather concentrate on one big main route for the time being, and maybe in the future, in chapter 3 for example, depending on the route this one takes, I could think about it !

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020

I agree with alot of what you said lol especially the part about Anna and Morgane. I said the same thing I dont mind lesbian stuff but if a woman likes dick I find it hard to believe she would get stolen away by someone who doesnt have one. Like I can understand her cheating with other dudes cause she is slutty and likes dick which is pretty clear since she asked for the dick pic. And it would make sense for them to have some fun with each other or something but Anna clearly wants more then that and gets jealous over Morgane being with her brother. And the old fat guy sugar daddy thing did seem to kind of happen out of nowhere as well but that ones not that big of a deal because the girls are basically broke so it does make sense. I want Morgane take a Job with that saynose company or whatever it was cause 1 she needs the money so it makes sense and 2 its the perfect set up scenario for a betrayal of the MC. But yea I really like this game and i'd like to see it succeed.

SamuraiFruitPunch88

Feb 16, 2022
Just found this game today and I LOVE IT!!!! I love everything from the interface, the art, and the dialogues (I almost pissed myself laughing with some chats).

By the way, are the images made with Honey Select or is it another program?

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Just found this game today and I LOVE IT!!!! I love everything from the interface, the art, and the dialogues (I almost pissed myself laughing with some chats).

By the way, are the images made with Honey Select or is it another program?
Thank you very much man, really glad you enjoyed it ! And yes, every render is made on Honey Select. A bit of a shame since i can't sell the game because of that, but at least i can make pretty renders with that

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I'm surprised to have gotten so many responses since last night, as I didn't expect to get so many quotes. So the lust and love don't matter other than to unlock more cards, I see. I can see why they were temporarily replaced for the mini-game that currently in the game to unlock more orders. I like the new mini-game, as it's a brain teaser and I enjoy puzzles. Though I do wish the timer could be shown so I know how much time was left.

I agree with alot of what you said lol especially the part about Anna and Morgane. I said the same thing I dont mind lesbian stuff but if a woman likes dick I find it hard to believe she would get stolen away by someone who doesnt have one. Like I can understand her cheating with other dudes cause she is slutty and likes dick which is pretty clear since she asked for the dick pic. And it would make sense for them to have some fun with each other or something but Anna clearly wants more then that and gets jealous over Morgane being with her brother. And the old fat guy sugar daddy thing did seem to kind of happen out of nowhere as well but that ones not that big of a deal because the girls are basically broke so it does make sense. I want Morgane take a Job with that saynose company or whatever it was cause 1 she needs the money so it makes sense and 2 its the perfect set up scenario for a betrayal of the MC. But yea I really like this game and i'd like to see it succeed.
I agree with everything you've said in there, especially since they are down-bad on money and they do need it which is why I said what I said about the work-related stuff. However, it seems to be implied that Morgane is one of if not the most paid members of MC's company since she does work, especially compared to Anna, possibly even Eileen. Though I can understand her wanting to have other ways to supply her other needs.

Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed your session!

The stats are currently of very little interest in Chapter 1 (they unlock a few cards), and of no interest at all in Chapter 2. Of course I plan to put them back in, I've already coded the use of lust and the love stat for the job phase of the second chapter, but as for the content overall I haven't had a chance to really look into it. 90% of my time has been taken up by the code and the UI. I can't guarantee that the stats will make a comeback in the next update, because I'm hoping to stay away from the code a bit to develop the story as much as possible and do as much CG as possible, especially for the side content like the Hoots, which are much less developed than I would have liked.

As for routes, unfortunately I don't think that's on the agenda for Chapter 2. It was planned at the very beginning of the game's development, but you should know that I've been working on E-Thots for 9 months now, so what you have here is the fruit of 9 months' work. If I were to add more routes, in my opinion we'd be condemned to having only small updates that would be finished in a few minutes of playing, and that would be a shame. I'd rather concentrate on one big main route for the time being, and maybe in the future, in chapter 3 for example, depending on the route this one takes, I could think about it !
I do hope there can be other routes in the future, even if not anytime soon, a year or so from now. Even for 9 months of work, it's an amazing project! I love all the renders, and I love the growing relationship between MC and Morgane. Even though I despised MC behavior in the beginning towards Morgane, as I said the character development was nice. He's growing to love Morgane and that seems sweet, despite what an ass he was. It made it easier to NTR an asshole like he was in the beginning. Otherwise, I think all your work is great, even your other project Roselake, which I'm currently playing right now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I do hope there can be other routes in the future, even if not anytime soon, a year or so from now. Even for 9 months of work, it's an amazing project! I love all the renders, and I love the growing relationship between MC and Morgane. Even though I despised MC behavior in the beginning towards Morgane, as I said the character development was nice. He's growing to love Morgane and that seems sweet, despite what an ass he was. It made it easier to NTR an asshole like he was in the beginning. Otherwise, I think all your work is great, even your other project Roselake, which I'm currently playing right now.
Thanks again my friend ! And i hope you'll enjoy roselake's Lobelia too, there's a chapter 2 almost complete in the oven for this one too hehe

• Red Heart
Reactions: Soul_Devour
Sep 22, 2021
This game is legitimately very promising but it feels a little style over substance at the moment. There is a massive lack of content (though what we have is excellent), and it seems like the focus has been on bizarre time wasting minigames. Nobody plays this kind of game because they want to solve a crossword puzzle. It's also really hard to tell how your actions are actually impacting the plot a lot of the time. There is a real disconnect between the gameplay and the story with some really esoteric design choices that make it feel like youre fighting with the game rather than part of the story.

BlueAce

Nov 10, 2019
Mr.Dev I have to ask; what game did you play that gave you such an influence to create this game? Its so unique compared to alot of the stuff I see nowadays. Seriously is there any like this? Or at the very least a game where the scenario is similiar?

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Hey, thanks for the feedback! I'm well aware that the game also becomes a succession of mini-games at times, and to be honest it's not something I'm planning to slow down on at all. But unlike Chapter 1, I'll try to make them all skippable without blocking the progress of the main story, just for those who don't like mini-games! Personally, I'm having a lot of fun creating them, and it's also helping me to get better at my engine. That's why I'm thinking of continuing to make them, but I'll make sure they're not 'difficult' or tendious!

Mr.Dev I have to ask; what game did you play that gave you such an influence to create this game? Its so unique compared to alot of the stuff I see nowadays. Seriously is there any like this? Or at the very least a game where the scenario is similiar?
Thanks a lot man !
To be completely transparent, I (like many others) got the idea while playing A Wife's Phone. I wanted to make my own variant of the game but without the fake button, which frustrated me when I was playing the game. Then I drifted quite a lot from the initial premise. As for the dialogue, I can't think of much. But if you liked the humour, you can try my other game, Roselake's Lobelia!
If it's the message-based NTR scenario that you liked, you can try A Wife's Phone if you haven't already

nightcrouser

Oct 9, 2017
Good to hear your inspo. I know it said NTR is unavoidable, but i hope you have the option to keep up the ''mystery'' up for as long as one can, maybe even throughout the entire game. Personally, once things get straight up ''revealed'' or ''100 confirmed'' - i somehow just lose interest in these games.

Btw mechanically, the interface and everything is smooth as butter, and characters behaviour over text feels genuine and real, good work.
There was only one time where a character didnt show up on the side and i had to go into the friends list to click on whoever was online with a active chat.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Good to hear your inspo. I know it said NTR is unavoidable, but i hope you have the option to keep up the ''mystery'' up for as long as one can, maybe even throughout the entire game. Personally, once things get straight up ''revealed'' or ''100 confirmed'' - i somehow just lose interest in these games.

Btw mechanically, the interface and everything is smooth as butter, and characters behaviour over text feels genuine and real, good work.
There was only one time where a character didnt show up on the side and i had to go into the friends list to click on whoever was online with a active chat.
I agree, which is why I'm trying to build up gradually (even though I might be taking it a bit too slowly, there's not that much interaction with Morgane and other men at the moment). I'll do my best not to go from 0 to 100 all at once!

And thanks mate ! That's a weird bug you got, it shouldn't happen. If anyone else encounters this bug, I'd be interested to hear about it, and maybe with which contact/dialog you had it for

nightcrouser

Oct 9, 2017
I agree, which is why I'm trying to build up gradually (even though I might be taking it a bit too slowly, there's not that much interaction with Morgane and other men at the moment). I'll do my best not to go from 0 to 100 all at once!

And thanks mate ! That's a weird bug you got, it shouldn't happen. If anyone else encounters this bug, I'd be interested to hear about it, and maybe with which contact/dialog you had it for
I think the current pace is good , with the online weirdos, and her girlfriends, it shows that shes slowly acting up and maybe makes the player (not player character) paranoid at points due to lack of ''inactivity'' (the last part might be a stretch lol).

I think you should keep at it like this, because i feel that a lot of developers, mid-way, just get tired of walking and start sprinting, leaving me thinking that they just wanna be done and get rid of the game. But the middle walking part is the juiciest buildup.

I do have a problem with them being *almost* insta-sluts, showing their tits and stuff pretty easily, but thats just the general vibe of the women in the game, so thats a me issue here, for christ sakes Elaine has a cum slut tattoo, i cant have any room to complain about not having expectations set there lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: archipote
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes