Others E-Thots : A NTR game set in a 100% PC interface that is not your current PC, it's another PC inside your PC [Ch. 2 v1.1] [Archipote]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Arkade

May 23, 2017
I think this second phase could have been done better. As far as camera goes- they're all the same.. You get one blurry image where you can roughly make it out- then the next time is the scene. There's no unique ways the camera is blurred or darkened or broken-. It's just a frame with a slight story that cuts out- and supposedly the characters cease to exist and respawn as the RNG throws them back in the queue.. It'd be nice if every CG was uniquely blurred or cropped in ways that can tease the viewer rather than an omniscient camera view from 100% blur to 100% clear.. It'd be better if certain parts are clear at first- and the blur working to create ambiguity- things that can have more than one meaning- and maybe even the scene with dialogue starts but some words are skipped due to bad reception(I mean- it's a camera.. why does it have perfect voice pickup anyway?)(But this is an NTR trope and I know the focus isn't teasing the viewer more than it is just steady corruption-) Even better would be that at there's multiple phases of CG rather than unblurring a single render- the cgs stay a bit blurred or buggy- but the scene gets more lewd until the things you can make out are purely r18 and the dialogue continues with less ambiguous terms. But that would be a TON of work so I understand it can't just be implemented easily. Rather than adding more outfits purely for cosmetic reasons- the outfits should change imo(disheveled/stains-) if you want to imply something happened after the cameras cut out. Maybe when higher phases of lewd actions start occurring in later days- that's part of the plan. But if this is meant to tease- it's just the heroines being hit on- and probably accepting it because why not.- .. But for now no actual implication. I saw there was an NTR count on Morganes stats.. so maybe something will change in those scenes with a higher level. Feels like this day has just become a scene viewer-.. And your schedule of who has done what how many times is just a guide on how to get the next scene.. there should be an element of surprise. Something that makes it a game. A RNG factor besides who pops up to get the next job.(If this is even random) The crossword is something... though the time is way too long for how little is currently in the game- you can find every word from the side with minutes to spare. Not to mention the powerups-...

The VN mini-game?.. Was that a mini-game or just a mini-scene?.. I played it a couple days ago so I don't remember it having any choices or anything in it. It was just a silly nonsensical thing. I understand it's easier to move sprites around to show movement than making a new render each time but I rather not break the 4th wall more than the game needs to.. and it's just sort of out of place and could be done with a family CG or two better. Or the same thing without it taking place inside a handheld.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Am i missing something? gets stuck on the "barbecue day" screen and i cant get past it no matter what i try
That's weird, can you tell me on which OS you're playing? Also, have you tried waiting 30 seconds? When the Barbecue Day page first appears, there's people talking in the background. So if you're playing with no sound, it may look like the game is stuck

JackoLant

Aug 6, 2016
I prefered the first release to the new chapter. While the ui and everything for the work part was certainly better, and genuinely impressive looking, I disliked the vn/game console event (mostly as there was no way to differentiate who was speaking and I was left confused for the majority) and the twitch event left me unable to follow what was going on in the scene as I had to focus on the comments.

I also disliked that my favourite part seems to have been removed, the various show and streaming events you could get. Like the tree watching show.

The work also has the problem of only being available for two days a week, which meant there was so much skipping days to try and see content. Really frustrating.

Finally, and going back to the vn event, you seem to have broken the core idea of this game. That event was certainly not taking place inside a computer interface.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I usually dont say this but damn I might just give this a support. I really like the concept and its so different from all the games I have tried on here. I think this game has a ton of potential. The only thing im not really fond of is the fact that the girlfriend appears like she is gonna keep cheating with the sister. Some experimentation and fun is cool and possible threesomes with others would be hot but having a little input on who she cheats with would be better. Having different combinations of possibilities gives the game great replay value as well. But besides that minor critique in think its awesome and I look forward to the next update. Oh and how can we tell when we are about to reach the 2nd phase of the game? It seemed to kind of just happen out of nowhere to me.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I prefered the first release to the new chapter. While the ui and everything for the work part was certainly better, and genuinely impressive looking, I disliked the vn/game console event (mostly as there was no way to differentiate who was speaking and I was left confused for the majority) and the twitch event left me unable to follow what was going on in the scene as I had to focus on the comments.

I also disliked that my favourite part seems to have been removed, the various show and streaming events you could get. Like the tree watching show.

The work also has the problem of only being available for two days a week, which meant there was so much skipping days to try and see content. Really frustrating.

Finally, and going back to the vn event, you seem to have broken the core idea of this game. That event was certainly not taking place inside a computer interface.

I understand how you feel. At the moment, the side content is very minor, which is why there are a lot of skip days without anything happening. But the more the game progresses, the more it will grow (And, of course, the jobs for the girls will start up again, little by little. Elaine's job, for example, now has a real Twitch interface, and the idea is for each girl to have her own interactive interface for their events).

As for the VN, I personally really like these events. We've only got one now, so it's a bit difficult to understand what they're for, but the idea would be to have interactions between all the characters at once from time to time, to understand the link that's created between them. I'd originally thought of group chats on discord, but I find that a change of scene adds a bit of freshness to the monotony that could be created by interactions 100% on despot.

And yes, the title of the game is a bit misleading, I admit. But that was already the case in part 1, where you leave the PC interface during the job phase. And in the future, you'll get out of the PC interface again for other events, like the one teased in this release, the anime convention the characters are going to.

I still hope you'll be able to enjoy the rest of the game though my friend

I usually dont say this but damn I might just give this a support. I really like the concept and its so different from all the games I have tried on here. I think this game has a ton of potential. The only thing im not really fond of is the fact that the girlfriend appears like she is gonna keep cheating with the sister. Some experimentation and fun is cool and possible threesomes with others would be hot but having a little input on who she cheats with would be better. Having different combinations of possibilities gives the game great replay value as well. But besides that minor critique in think its awesome and I look forward to the next update. Oh and how can we tell when we are about to reach the 2nd phase of the game? It seemed to kind of just happen out of nowhere to me.
Thank you very much! Morgane will have some real cheating with other characters, and male ones for sure. As of the next release, there will be a secondary arc where Morgane should be interacting with other men.
However, I've chosen not to include any 'replayable' content. Part 1 is packed with it, but it cuts the development in half and reduces the length of the game by two or more, which I think is a shame (and very, very time-consuming).

That's why, although the interactivity of the scenes won't diminish (I really like varying the gameplay with mini-games, as we already have in chap 2), there should only be one path. Once the game is finished, though, who knows if others won't be added

And the elipse comes a bit from nowhere ahah it's true, it's simply triggered by the end of the "main" content of chapter 1. When you get to the last dialogue, you move on to chapter 2

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Rhanks a lot mate, really glad you enjoyed it !
And I'm glad you prefer chapter 2. In the google form results for chapter 1, the vast majority of players didn't like the job part so much, which is why I tried to vary the job part in part 2, but also to leave the possibility of skipping the job days completely.

And that brings me to another question for those of you who did Chapter 2: in your opinion, would you like to see more mini-games like the Twitch mini-game or the VN mini-game (on the game console)? Was it a part you enjoyed on this release?

Hehe thanks a lot mate, I'll give my all for you
imo the mini-games are nice but if there is too much of it it could become a problem, i think it's fine as it is and maybe in chapter 3 have new ones?

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
imo the mini-games are nice but if there is too much of it it could become a problem, i think it's fine as it is and maybe in chapter 3 have new ones?
For Chapter 2 there shouldn't be any more than that, apart potentially from the convention. The idea is to take advantage of these foundations to continue a large part of the story and get to the real NTR, so yeah it should be enough for chap 2 !

Reactions: Kekekerkek

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
For Chapter 2 there shouldn't be any more than that, apart potentially from the convention. The idea is to take advantage of these foundations to continue a large part of the story and get to the real NTR, so yeah it should be enough for chap 2 !
thank you for answering i don't know a lot of dev who would take such time for each one of us here lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote

mp54545544

Feb 1, 2022
捕获3264.PNG Hello author, I can't open the game, my computer system is windows7, I want to ask how to open the game in this situation (machine turn over please forgive me)

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
View attachment 3828596 Hello author, I can't open the game, my computer system is windows7, I want to ask how to open the game in this situation (machine turn over please forgive me)
I'm sorry, i really can't help you on this one. I don't understand the error, even with a translator :(

Has anyone tried to run this on a Steam Deck?
There's no support for a gamepad yet so it shouldn't work on steam deck sadly

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I understand how you feel. At the moment, the side content is very minor, which is why there are a lot of skip days without anything happening. But the more the game progresses, the more it will grow (And, of course, the jobs for the girls will start up again, little by little. Elaine's job, for example, now has a real Twitch interface, and the idea is for each girl to have her own interactive interface for their events).

As for the VN, I personally really like these events. We've only got one now, so it's a bit difficult to understand what they're for, but the idea would be to have interactions between all the characters at once from time to time, to understand the link that's created between them. I'd originally thought of group chats on discord, but I find that a change of scene adds a bit of freshness to the monotony that could be created by interactions 100% on despot.

And yes, the title of the game is a bit misleading, I admit. But that was already the case in part 1, where you leave the PC interface during the job phase. And in the future, you'll get out of the PC interface again for other events, like the one teased in this release, the anime convention the characters are going to.

I still hope you'll be able to enjoy the rest of the game though my friend

Thank you very much! Morgane will have some real cheating with other characters, and male ones for sure. As of the next release, there will be a secondary arc where Morgane should be interacting with other men.
However, I've chosen not to include any 'replayable' content. Part 1 is packed with it, but it cuts the development in half and reduces the length of the game by two or more, which I think is a shame (and very, very time-consuming).

That's why, although the interactivity of the scenes won't diminish (I really like varying the gameplay with mini-games, as we already have in chap 2), there should only be one path. Once the game is finished, though, who knows if others won't be added

And the elipse comes a bit from nowhere ahah it's true, it's simply triggered by the end of the "main" content of chapter 1. When you get to the last dialogue, you move on to chapter 2
Yea Morgane is pretty dope and shes got a gorgeous body so im looking forward to see what kind of antics she gets up to. The all have some good qualities to them but so far I think Elaine is my favorite. Yea thats unfortunate that it is only 1 linear path but its definitely understandable. And as far as the transition to chapter 2 I didn't know if it was related to the fame level or what lol so I had to ask. Also I didn't want to miss anything either so I was kinda disappointed when it jumped right into chapter 2. But its all good. Im curious if Morgane will start interacting with that company that wants to buy their vineyard as well that would be a cool twist.

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
Hello, this is the first time I've tried this development. Could someone tell me if there is a way to know if you have already unlocked everything you can because I see that there are things that cannot be seen with this free version because it asks you for the proprietary version like that? If someone can tell me how to know when I have gotten everything there is now, I would appreciate it.

Rjeans

Mar 28, 2022
Hello, this is the first time I've tried this development. Could someone tell me if there is a way to know if you have already unlocked everything you can because I see that there are things that cannot be seen with this free version because it asks you for the proprietary version like that? If someone can tell me how to know when I have gotten everything there is now, I would appreciate it.
For chapter 1, in the stats page you can see how many cards you unlocked. There should be around 72 iirc, however, some choices that lead to cgs only happen once and there's no replay yet as the game doesnt have a gallery for the moment

For chapter 2, when you go to work there should be a book icon tracker that tells you the progress of each task. 2/2 progress unlocks a cg. Some events like the twitch stream only appear once and non replayable. Again no gallery yet as of 0.2

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes