Others E-Thots : A NTR game set in a 100% PC interface that is not your current PC, it's another PC inside your PC [Ch. 2 v1.1] [Archipote]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
that was pretty fucking horrible to sit through thank fucking god the ctrl button still works, who the fk thought of an entire game focus on discord chat is a good idea, if i want to see people talking about retarded shit on discord i would go to the actual discord

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
game is good but it feels like chapter 2 have almost no content compared to the start of chapter 1 and i don't understand why the skip of 6 month, i think things should have continued normally

FlozelFlowsWell

Jul 17, 2023
I have to say this game is remarkably impressive from a technical standpoint. The animations, graphics and overall presentation value are so far beyond what you would see from most games on this site. You've done something that most devs really struggle with around here, and that's carve out both a very unique visual and mechanical identity for your game. Everything feels very original, and having already played the first chapter a while ago, I was stunned by the progress in this update.

I have a feeling once this update circulates more the popularity of this game should increase quite a bit, at least it deserves to. Usually when you have an interface like this it's packed with apps or widgets that are either useless or disinteresting, but almost everything seems to have a fun utility and the store is populated with items that are actually gratifying to purchase. The extra costumes, events, etc. This is such a solid foundation off of which to build a game.

I have to say, content wise, the potential seems limitless for fans of the genre. There's a basic framework for every kind of NTS/NTR here; cheating, extortion, prostitution, corruption, etc etc. and the female characters all look great. Plus this is an ecosystem that seems very easy to introduce new characters without feeling contrived. Also the different avenues through which you can get scenes (Despot, HotHoot, Story Events, Work Day Events) are all varied and add some refreshing multidimensionality to the experience. Hell, even the Twitch moderation minigame is a humorous and novel idea.

All in all great work, really. I really hope this project gets way more attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamuraiFruitPunch88

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
game is good but it feels like chapter 2 have almost no content compared to the start of chapter 1 and i don't understand why the skip of 6 month, i think things should have continued normally
Chapter 2 lays the foundations on which the upcoming updates, at least the next three, will be built. This update took nearly four months to make, but we should be seeing a much more normal rate of release now, at least until the end of chapter 2, of which we've only seen a tiny part.

I have to say this game is remarkably impressive from a technical standpoint. The animations, graphics and overall presentation value are so far beyond what you would see from most games on this site. You've done something that most devs really struggle with on around here, and that's carve out both a very unique visual and mechanical identity for your game. Everything feels very original, and having already played the first chapter a while ago, I was stunned by the progress in this update.

I have a feeling once this update circulates more the popularity of this game should increase quite a bit, at least it deserves to. Usually when you have an interface like this it's packed with apps or widgets that are either useless or disinteresting, but almost everything seems to have a fun utility and the store is populated with items that are actually gratifying to purchase. The extra costumes, events, etc. This is such a solid foundation off of which to build a game.

I have to say, content wise, the potential seems limitless for fans of the genre. There's a basic framework for every kind of NTS/NTR here; cheating, extortion, prostitution, corruption, etc etc. and the female characters all look great. Plus this is an ecosystem that seems very easy to introduce new characters without feeling contrived. Also the different avenues through which you can get scenes (Despot, HotHoot, Story Events, Work Day Events) are all varied and add some refreshing multidimensionality to the experience. Hell, even the Twitch moderation minigame is a humorous and novel idea.

All in all great work, really. I really hope this project gets way more attention.
It's a really encouraging message to read, it's complicated to spend so much time on a project and not know if anyone likes it. So to read that someone has appreciated all this work is REALLY good to read. Thank you very much my friend

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Chapter 2 lays the foundations on which the upcoming updates, at least the next three, will be built. This update took nearly four months to make, but we should be seeing a much more normal rate of release now, at least until the end of chapter 2, of which we've only seen a tiny part.

It's a really encouraging message to read, it's complicated to spend so much time on a project and not know if anyone likes it. So to read that someone has appreciated all this work is REALLY good to read. Thank you very much my friend
alright sorry if i offended in some way you the game really have nice characters and they have nice interaction, the mini-games are fun and the story is fine as it is i was just surprised with the timeskip, though will there be netorase? because if the mc knows and let it happens i think it's "easy" to let it slip to netorase, i wish you luck for your game and i can't wait to play it again after some updates ! :)

Junaid1991

Apr 17, 2020

this is one of the best games ive seen, even bought the patreon because i enjoyed part 1 so much

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
View attachment 3494344

This is the most out of leftfield thing I have ever read in a sex game. I had to come check the F95 thread to figure out what I was even reading.
I would agree, but I once knew a girl(she was like 30 at the time) that didnt want to go to a specific wal mart cause she heard the blacks were robbing people of their groceries in the parking lot. I asked why she went out of her way to say "the blacks" instead of people, she said cause they were black people.

So yeah, its not really out of leftfield, cause them bitches be saying stupid shit all the fucking time, and they mean it to.

• Haha
Reactions: supersomeone

mrvyrin

Feb 24, 2024
im more into NTS then NTR, and really only like cheating if it turns into NTS.

the game looks really good, but i might have to wait see down the road if a more NTS path is planned

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
alright sorry if i offended in some way you the game really have nice characters and they have nice interaction, the mini-games are fun and the story is fine as it is i was just surprised with the timeskip, though will there be netorase? because if the mc knows and let it happens i think it's "easy" to let it slip to netorase, i wish you luck for your game and i can't wait to play it again after some updates ! :)
No offense at all mate, I understand ! And it shouldn't become netorase, Avar don't enjoy being cheated on imo

Question about the Amazon items

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah eventually they'll become free too, probably at chap 3

Reactions: Kekekerkek
Jun 1, 2018
This game is insanely impressive technically. It's the kind of game that could be practically unplayable with some bad spaghetti code but the dev did a great job. Much prefer the gameplay in chapter 2 compared to chapter 1. Much better than just mindlessly clicking through cards. Some of the dialogue is still a little corny sometimes but its still an enjoyable game. Great renders too.

Reactions: Juan Carlos1234

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
This game is insanely impressive technically. It's the kind of game that could be practically unplayable with some bad spaghetti code but the dev did a great job. Much prefer the gameplay in chapter 2 compared to chapter 1. Much better than just mindlessly clicking through cards. Some of the dialogue is still a little corny sometimes but its still an enjoyable game. Great renders too.
Rhanks a lot mate, really glad you enjoyed it !
And I'm glad you prefer chapter 2. In the google form results for chapter 1, the vast majority of players didn't like the job part so much, which is why I tried to vary the job part in part 2, but also to leave the possibility of skipping the job days completely.

And that brings me to another question for those of you who did Chapter 2: in your opinion, would you like to see more mini-games like the Twitch mini-game or the VN mini-game (on the game console)? Was it a part you enjoyed on this release?

No problem! Already subscribed for that juicy early release
Hehe thanks a lot mate, I'll give my all for you

Rjeans

Mar 28, 2022
And that brings me to another question for those of you who did Chapter 2: in your opinion, would you like to see more mini-games like the Twitch mini-game or the VN mini-game (on the game console)? Was it a part you enjoyed on this release?
Loved the Twitch mini game, too bad it only popped up once. Looking forward for more spicy streams! The VN one not so much (mainly because it didn't have that much player interaction) but I'll wait and see for more content

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes