Others E-Thots : A NTR game set in a 100% PC interface that is not your current PC, it's another PC inside your PC [Ch. 2 v1.1] [Archipote]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes
Jan 28, 2018
This game is really good.
I would like that you can put a scenes images of the game like walppaper and not IA images.

And when I play the card game and the last card is a event card I can't watch the scene because the card game finish.

Reactions: archipote

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
This game is really good.
I would like that you can put a scenes images of the game like walppaper and not IA images.

And when I play the card game and the last card is a event card I can't watch the scene because the card game finish.
Glad you liked it !
I tried to put rendered images as wallpaper and found it really ugly and "cheap" looking, that's why I prefered to use 2D images. But i'll make an option so you could import your own wallpapers if you like.

And thanks for the report on the last card "bug"!

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I've reworked the entire save system to allow save compatibility between updates, but now I need some testing to make sure it works properly. So if anyone wants to play chapter 2 in advance in exchange for some testing, let me know

Altercationz666

Apr 11, 2023
I've reworked the entire save system to allow save compatibility between updates, but now I need some testing to make sure it works properly. So if anyone wants to play chapter 2 in advance in exchange for some testing, let me know
I'll be up for testing as well, whenever needed, do send a ping.

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
I just... have no idea whats going on honestly.
Who's talking to whom? who's the sister and who's the girlfriend? they keep mixing up? why is everyone an asshole? most of the dialogue reminds me of "statements dreamed up by the utterly deranged".
All in all i am frustrated because i know this is a great game with great art.

Also, shouldn't this be Netorase, since the MC knows whats happening and does nothing with it? he doesn't even care about it

Reactions: Lucifer(666)

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I just... have no idea whats going on honestly.
Who's talking to whom? who's the sister and who's the girlfriend? they keep mixing up? why is everyone an asshole? most of the dialogue reminds me of "statements dreamed up by the utterly deranged".
All in all i am frustrated because i know this is a great game with great art.
If it's mixed then it's probably a mistake on my part, from chapter 1 to chapter 2 Elaine went from sister to NOT sister and I had to rewrite a bunch of dialogue.

If you get a chance, could you send me a PM about what you found confusing?

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
This game is one of the few games where I see the banner in the Latest Updates section and I literally can't help but to click it (this is a REALLY well done banner IMO). Sadly, I too am in the "Unavoidable NTR is a hard no" crowd so this one won't be for me. Yet I'm still wishing you the best with your game simply in hopes that the next one doesn't have the same hard no for me.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
This game is one of the few games where I see the banner in the Latest Updates section and I literally can't help but to click it (this is a REALLY well done banner IMO). Sadly, I too am in the "Unavoidable NTR is a hard no" crowd so this one won't be for me. Yet I'm still wishing you the best with your game simply in hopes that the next one doesn't have the same hard no for me.
I understand completely, and thank you very much for your kind words. I hope to see you at the next project!

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Decided to play a little bit of chapter 2, just to get a taste of the update (still going to wait a few more before going full in on spending time on the game), and you have an...interesting definition of cheating that I don't quite understand archipote . Personally, I would consider Morgane's first selfie event cheating. Just something I noticed though, not necessarily a criticism.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Decided to play a little bit of chapter 2, just to get a taste of the update (still going to wait a few more before going full in on spending time on the game), and you have an...interesting definition of cheating that I don't quite understand archipote . Personally, I would consider Morgane's first selfie event cheating. Just something I noticed though, not necessarily a criticism.
That's what Elaine says to Avar too, and he's not stupid. I think we'll be able to understand his state of mind better as the game progresses, hopefully!
But yeah that's cheating for me too. The reason why the 'Cheating' stat isn't increasing is because it's been somewhat neglected, as have the 'Love' and 'Lust' stats. I need to give them a new meaning, it's on the to-do list.

The entire "stats" panel will also change

Reactions: zeerin
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes