• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned E.X.P.E.L.L.E.D [v0.1.4] [HopeEsth]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
The developer lost all of his work because of a power outage...Was that what it was? It was back in August I think. Nothing since then. Too bad because I liked it.

Reactions: Nospamwss

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
From the patreon page.................

Hey guys, I am here to update you guys on the game situation, last week there was a blackout in my city which unfortunately ended up damaging my PC, I had to order a replace for 2 pieces in my computer but fortunately my HD wasn't damaged so I didn't lost the game files, I only got the pieces today so I am working right now at the game to finish the update, it should be up in 2 days or so. Thank you for your attention and support.....................................

That's the last sign that I've seen that this game is still alive :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Fzoner95

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
A real shame it's abandoned, I was looking forward to more of this game.

Reactions: Fzoner95

Blargher

May 2, 2018
i've never lost anything due to a power outage....
I did once and it was not fun. A power outage fried the entire computer, harddrive, everything to do with it. Was during a hurricane, knocked some power lines out somewhere and killed the computer completely. Even was in a heavy duty surge protector too. Only happened once though but was a big f you to me. lol

////

Shame seems too many games start and get abandoned. I think like thirty games I had on watch I just had to clear out due to being abandoned, quit fully or something along those lines. (Was just doing clean up on my watched threads today.)

I personally liked this game, had its faults but It could've went places I feel.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes