VN Ren'Py Abandoned E.X.P.E.L.L.E.D [v0.1.4] [HopeEsth]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I have no problem with incest in a game but why do it after specifically stating his family died?
He said the Parents died, the incest is to turn the females he lives with into his sisters. My guess is ToS for Patreon. Still the over all story still works

• Sad
Reactions: Jeancul

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
After that update, the awkwardness begins but it won't be long till she starts wanting some more, next objective get Claire off the dating website when she has all her needs at home :devilish:
Well....She's the only girl I really like in the whole bunch. Don't ask me why but that's the way my brain works. I also love the Canadian show "Heartland" probably the most wholesome down to earth show left on TV so there ya go..:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

arms99

May 11, 2018
so there is sex yet or not? i mean "fucking, dick in pussy and all that" not the typical bjs tjs etc
Yeah, there is 1 scenes, sex with random uber driver (the lengths they go to to get a 5 star rating)

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
God I hope they focus on Violet..on the left.. and the MC more. I really like both of them...all of the others however ????? Just looking at that skank across the table from me makes me want to pick up that thing ... mush it into her face and tell her to get the fuck outta the house!!!!!!!!
EXPELLED 2019-08-06 01-56-14-19.jpg

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
The amount of heartbroken, parentless mc's seems staggering in these games, kinda like the dead dad trope (incest games, got to keep mommy sexualy frustrated right). Also, they seems to be a vehicler serial killer going about the place too (not in this one as far as i can see) since most parents are dead due to "a tragic car accident"......... or is it secretly terrorists and everyone is in denial.

Joking aside, renders look ok but nothing new (same models being used alot in other games, but i blame DAZ for that). Might check it out later.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
You know one thing I could never understand is piss poor writing forcing things to fill a narrative I did not fuck Taxi driver so why was I recorded doing something that should not exist

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes