VN Ren'Py Abandoned E.X.P.E.L.L.E.D [v0.1.4] [HopeEsth]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I faced some weird bugs with the sounds and things I tried to implement in the game while testing along with a friend we faced some weird crashes, so I decide to postpone a few things I planned but the update is already being uploaded and it will be available in a few minutes at my patreon page.
Definitely understandable. I wasn't criticizing but hoping you get it all sorted. I've programmed myself, so I can empathize. :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hopesth

I really fell sorry for you hating school the way it sounds in this game, I really like going to school and being with friends.

This is my first playthrough and I have seen about 12 errors with spelling so far but will not post them this playthrough. (2nd day if school.)
1 or 2 more updates I will start posting wrong words that are used.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Claire's penmanship is exquisite...the note she left with breakfast was "Note-Art"
also..why are the nurses tits out and why is that not explored further? OMG SO MANY QUESTIONS....its going to eat at me all day :(
andddd...cliffhanger shower...pffft...

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am just going to have to stop this at the bar with Mia, this VN is not really my type.

Shenk

Jun 15, 2019
>family is ded
>incest
what next ? fucking rabits will also be incest ?
The dead family and incest had me scratching my head as well, it seems most games just throw in the incest tag and patch out of laziness tbh.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Come on guys use ur brains, her mom did give him on adoption then his adoptive parents died and her mother took him back while never telling him she is her real mom, end of story. :ROFLMAO:

Btw any sex in this update?

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Shenk

Jun 15, 2019
Come on guys use ur brains, her mom did give him on adoption then his adoptive parents died and her mother took him back while never telling him she is her real mom, end of story. :ROFLMAO:

Btw any sex in this update?
Maybe it was his granddad who had sex with his mum and she lied to her husband about the pregnancy and had him, then they died and its actually his secret aunt who was his mum's non identical twin sister and given up for adoption as they were poor and could only afford to feed one of the kids. So she would be his aunt and sister and she met her sister who is your mum and became best friends without knowing they were related. So he could be the kids uncle and cousin, that would be as believable as just throwing in an incest tag with no backstory.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The dead family and incest had me scratching my head as well, it seems most games just throw in the incest tag and patch out of laziness tbh.
If a game has an incest patch, or the ability to rename the characters it receives that tag AFAIK.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes