3D-Daz Early character studies for future game - no name yet

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Adding a scene to the prologue. Prologue is getting long and may push back release, but it's going to be a much better setup for the game. Might even be good enough to get lots of attention, lots of Patrons and milk Patreon for a year or so ...... since that's what everyone thinks happens :rolleyes:

First part is true, second part is frustration with idiots about games with long development cycles.
OK.
So I will be the first to launch the eternal subject in every game thread on F95...
Update when ? :ROFLMAO:

Jul 2, 2022
I was worried that 100 renders would be kind of small for a first release (and was struggling to get there), but there are some really short demos out. When I decided to do a prologue, then chapters - I wanted the prologue to be one release. Later chapters will be chopped up into smaller releases (or multipart at least)

The scene I'm working on has 25 renders blocked out so far and I'm only about 25-30% done with it. This will probably be the most render intensive scene in the prologue. With 14 scenes (some just a few renders long) - its looking like my initial release will be between 350-500 renders. :eek::eek::eek:

I used to see Dev's post that an update was 1200 renders and I always wondered "How the HELL do they get 1200 renders in and update?" - now I know. If you want lots of words with static images sitting there it can be done with less. If you are a visual story teller - it takes lots of images as well as words; sometimes no words at all. I used to be a photographer, so the visual is a large part of what appeals to me. I have a feeling my render count will go towards the top end of my guess by the time I release it.

I'm going to block out all the renders for the entire prologue, then do low quality quick renders as place holders and then work on the core of the game and get it written and assembled. If that works I will start the lengthy, time consuming process of doing all the renders and inserting them into the game. This probably isn't the best way to work in the long run but it will give me a better idea of things now for the future.
I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned it or not, but centaurs or any love interests with actual animal body parts is seen as the bestiality and not allowed on Patreon if you do plan to put your game on there. So definitely be aware of that and good luck with your game

Reactions: HogRocket

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned it or not, but centaurs or any love interests with actual animal body parts is seen as the bestiality and not allowed on Patreon if you do plan to put your game on there. So definitely be aware of that and good luck with your game
or just make them magical and whenever they enter in an house with wards they become fully humans!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Thanks. The Centaur girls got very little support and, although they're attractive, the mechanics of the act kind of boggles the mind anyway (once I realized what was "involved" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )
Before I do any Patreon thing, I'm going to try and research what they claim their policies are and research on here to see who has gotten banned and for what reason. I know the fairies can be problematic because unless they have cartoon sized boobs they supposedly look "underage" :rolleyes:. Even though not as many people use it I may go the Subscribstar route.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
there are still some eternal subject's that are not yet addressed, but I will leave that to someone else...:sneaky:
Yeah, good point. I suppose it would be good to throw out some tags to the faithful and let y'all know some of what I have planned

Never in a million years: NTR. Scat. Necrophilia.

Other "no": Futa/Trap/Trans/Gay,
Cartoon boobs and Kardashian asses, Bestiality (monster girls YES!, animals NO!), Sexual Harassment, Rape. These are not my thing. Don't care if it's yours, that's up to you but it's not going in my game so no begging.

Not likely at all: Femdom (sorry Vidal), Footjob, satisfying story, big ass, Humiliation (of either sex), good renders, BSDM, sandbox.

Definitely: oral sex, vaginal sex, handjob, romance, monster girls, handholding, redheads, humor (well, I'm going to try......), freckles, creampie, green eyes, Harem (optional)

Probably: Anal, furry, lesbian (in the setting of 3-way), sex toys, head pats, masturbation,

Possibly (depending on input later) : pregnancy, spanking, "watersports" (that doesn't mean swimming or boating Vidal)

Not this time: Incest, MILF (MILF sex, I can't help it if you're attracted to one of the older characters ;))

Other specifics may come up as the story evolves.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, good point. I suppose it would be good to throw out some tags to the faithful and let y'all know some of what I have planned

Cartoon boobs and Kardashian asses, Bestiality (monster girls YES!, animals NO!), Sexual Harassment, Rape. These are not my thing. Don't care if it's yours, that's up to you but it's not going in my game so no begging.

Not likely at all: Femdom (sorry Vidal), Footjob, satisfying story, big ass, Humiliation (of either sex), good renders, BSDM, sandbox.

Definitely: oral sex, vaginal sex, handjob, romance, monster girls, handholding, redheads, humor (well, I'm going to try......), freckles, creampie, green eyes, Harem (optional)

Probably: Anal, furry, lesbian (in the setting of 3-way), sex toys, head pats, masturbation,

Possibly (depending on input later) : pregnancy, spanking, "watersports" (that doesn't mean swimming or boating Vidal)

Not this time: Incest, MILF (MILF sex, I can't help it if you're attracted to one of the older characters ;))

wtf dude, so got it no sex with Vampires...
oh yeah if you did not get the memo that is sex with a corpse!
and come on just a little bit of NTR of you cucking some poor fella... or at least salt and pepper it with it not just the full dish, gotta have some handsome WS making the girls quiver, he just never fucks them because the hero arrived in time (or not but in that case just do not show it, just acknowledge it!)

HogRocket
i finally read your post again! if you need help with the comedy just ask! or just research my posts and get inspiration from them 1/4 have a comedic angle to them!

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

I'llTAKE EVERYTHING .gif

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020

take-my-money.gif

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
wtf dude, so got it no sex with Vampires...
oh yeah if you did not get the memo that is sex with a corpse!
and come on just a little bit of NTR of you cucking some poor fella... or at least salt and pepper it with it not just the full dish, gotta have some handsome WS making the girls quiver, he just never fucks them because the hero arrived in time (or not but in that case just do not show it, just acknowledge it!)
No Begging!! Bad Warscared! No Sascha cameo for you! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
i just write a single word on each sheet:

orcs and elves just belong together in any good fantasy-vn.

ok, and with this we have an 10-page essay.
hopefully i will get a bee with a star for it.:sneaky:
Sorry dude, yer getting Elves but no Orcs in my game; I can't get an Orc girl model that I like and she doesn't fit the story :(
Maybe I'll put one in the background of a scene to flesh out the world, but this story won't have one.

• Sad
Reactions: matschbirne