3D-Daz Early character studies for future game - no name yet

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 2176718

Make one like her.

Or don't. I'm team ELF GIRL!
Part of my problem at this point is I've been chasing a copy of a hand drawn character from another game for a cameo and I have "failed" so often I've got OrcGirl Phobia :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

I'm still working on an Orc girl for any follow up to the first game that may occur, but I'm like you Team Elf Girl all the way!:love:

I kind of had to reel myself in so that the whole game wasn't Elf redheads :oops:. You know, Serenity is all hot Neko girls; maybe I will make an all redheaded elf girl game at some point:unsure:

A couple of "red" elves being considered
NisseTest.png SylvieTest.png

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
reworking plot of Chapter one (first update after release - late spring/early summer) to make it smoother and better. Suffering from huge existential crisis - how do I cut the list of love interests from the 23 girl models that I have kept, down to 3-4-5 for a workable story? I love ALL of them! I'm trying to find the 4 with the best fit story-wise. I'm going to have some "side girls" who are going to be part of the story but aren't love interests OR available for fooling around so NO BITCHING! (as if saying that will do any good!). I may have a side girl or two who can be ...... dallied with, but isn't an LI (there's already one in the Prologue) and NO, you can't romance her.....unless there's a sequel.

non-girl teaser. I posted this on the Mythos thread for reasons of smart-assery, but for those who don't know Mythos......SHAME ON YOU, BITCHES!.....um, I mean "here it is". Seriously, if you aren't familiar with Mythos, check it out. Good story, fun community, fun developer (who foolishly gave me a copy of her Daz alter ego for a cameo in this game MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!....wait, I hope Nine of Swords doesn't see that)
CarFire06.png

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
reworking plot of Chapter one (first update after release - late spring/early summer) to make it smoother and better. Suffering from huge existential crisis - how do I cut the list of love interests from the 23 girl models that I have kept, down to 3-4-5 for a workable story? I love ALL of them! I'm trying to find the 4 with the best fit story-wise. I'm going to have some "side girls" who are going to be part of the story but aren't love interests OR available for fooling around so NO BITCHING! (as if saying that will do any good!). I may have a side girl or two who can be ...... dallied with, but isn't an LI (there's already one in the Prologue) and NO, you can't romance her.....unless there's a sequel.

non-girl teaser. I posted this on the Mythos thread for reasons of smart-assery, but for those who don't know Mythos......SHAME ON YOU, BITCHES!.....um, I mean "here it is". Seriously, if you aren't familiar with Mythos, check it out. Good story, fun community, fun developer (who foolishly gave me a copy of her Daz alter ego for a cameo in this game MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!....wait, I hope Nine of Swords doesn't see that)
View attachment 2180069
no idea what you just said, just open up a brothel and put all the rejects in there...
or make it a strip joint and that would be the most realistic game out there!

just saw the profiles of the bitches in Mythos and not my thing...
except for the cute blonde with curly air and green eyes nothing there interests me!

ok watched the intro that cute bitch as 2 dogs so perhaps...
do the dogs spitroast her? and can we already air seal tight her using both dogs? if not i will wait!

also spoilers... the buttler did it that Cecil something!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
no idea what you just said, just open up a brothel and put all the rejects in there...
or make it a strip joint and that would be the most realistic game out there!

just saw the profiles of the bitches in Mythos and not my thing...
except for the cute blonde with curly air and green eyes nothing there interests me!

ok watched the intro that cute bitch as 2 dogs so perhaps...
do the dogs spitroast her? and can we already air seal tight her using both dogs? if not i will wait!

also spoilers... the buttler did it that Cecil something!
Yeah, Mythos isn't for you. It's about romance and has a mystery plot you have to think about.....not your strong suit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And here I just want to be monogamous with the hot elf girl.
Don't worry, one of the LI's will be an elf girl. It's just; what do I do with the other 3 elf girls and the rest of them?:cry:
Some will get used for NPC's and some will get used as background filler.

I also have quite a few cameos from other games planned.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, Mythos isn't for you. It's about romance and has a mystery plot you have to think about.....not your strong suit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
have you read my edgy comments? you know how much brainpower that takes?
i can do a mean overall mistery solving,
fuck i just watched the intro video and told you who did the crime!

Also elf girls are sluts so just make them cum rags!
the elf girls will thank you over it!

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog
Aug 16, 2022
Only complaint I have is the makeup. If she's dressed and kitted as a wood elf, much less (or no) makeup, and what there is more a smudge of like charcoal or something. With that much makeup, she should be dressed like a city elf.

Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Only complaint I have is the makeup. If she's dressed and kitted as a wood elf, much less (or no) makeup, and what there is more a smudge of like charcoal or something. With that much makeup, she should be dressed like a city elf.
Yeah, I kind of went back and forth over that. I'll probably drop the makeup, there's a couple of small things like that I'm going to address. To be honest - I'll probably change her completely 15-20 times before I get to actual renders :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I was trying to nail down a character model but I'm still now 100% sold. One of the models I posted previously I have decided that she fits a different story better. :unsure:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
this one really? i mean ok i guess butt...
I actually came back to my computer because her model was bugging me as I thought of it. Kind of hot but not what I wanted.
A couple of changes; makeup and hair. I wasn't liking her hair a whole lot - to "fancy" for a forest elf.

LilahElf02.png

I have a feeling I'm going to scrap her and start over. I like her but she doesn't tell me a story. I have changed some characters story once I saw them, but she doesn't even "speak" to me that way.

Reactions: matschbirne

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I actually came back to my computer because her model was bugging me as I thought of it. Kind of hot but not what I wanted.
A couple of changes; makeup and hair. I wasn't liking her hair a whole lot - to "fancy" for a forest elf.

View attachment 2200660

I have a feeling I'm going to scrap her and start over. I like her but she doesn't tell me a story. I have changed some characters story once I saw them, but she doesn't even "speak" to me that way.
over used model... its like a girl that as been run through a 1000 dicks...
just make her a little different! give her a gap tooth or a mole or something
play around with her facial features and why are her eyes dead?
its like its on heroin or some shit like that!
its almost like if i gave her 20 bucks she would suck my dick
and i just know it would not be a good blowjob!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

View attachment 2200660

Uhm don't know I liked her before, I mean without make up is more like a forest elf but the hairs aren't elvish at all imho, I agree with Warscared we've seen these models too much, maybe... :)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Uhm don't know I liked her before, I mean without make up is more like a forest elf but the hairs aren't elvish at all imho, I agree with Warscared we've seen these models too much, maybe... :)
Yeah, trying to find a model I like, says "elf" to me, isn't overused, then finding hair that looks like an active forest elf would wear, finding a good shade of red for that hair (non negotiable people, non negotiable).....its frustrating.

This girl kind of speaks to me though..

Marena01.png

The hair is used a lot in games, but kind of says "outdoorsy" to me. The other thing I did was use the standard eyes. Going for fantasy level eye color was driving it kind of anime.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yeah, trying to find a model I like, says "elf" to me, isn't overused, then finding hair that looks like an active forest elf would wear, finding a good shade of red for that hair (non negotiable people, non negotiable).....its frustrating.

This girl kind of speaks to me though..

View attachment 2200821

The hair is used a lot in games, but kind of says "outdoorsy" to me. The other thing I did was use the standard eyes. Going for fantasy level eye color was driving it kind of anime.
I agree, it's rather difficult also having seen so much elves in fantasy works it's difficult to make something really unique and original maybe, though I quite like these last renders.
Are you planning to add some little jewels in case? Like a little tiara or a gem, I know that it's a common trope as well, but something similar to an heirloom or that identifiy her race would help to deepen her story imho, just asking not trying to impose it to you. :giggle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I agree, it's rather difficult also having seen so much elves in fantasy works it's difficult to make something really unique and original maybe, though I quite like these last renders.
Are you planning to add some little jewels in case? Like a little tiara or a gem, I know that it's a common trope as well, but something similar to an heirloom or that identifiy her race would help to deepen her story imho, just asking not trying to impose it to you. :giggle:
What's funny about that is that the "Nimble Elf" outfit I've got the more recent girls in has a jeweled tiara and arm bracers:LOL:

I didn't include them because I thought it would be too cliche :oops: :ROFLMAO:

I need to look through the jewelry available in other assets I have to see if something fits.

Reactions: Dylan741