3D-Daz Early character studies for future game - no name yet

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Ok, here are 5 faces in consideration. All the same eyes, all the same hair
View attachment 2203211

Two are probably already out as Elves for me, but it's feedback time.
If one of the previous is your fav, mention that.
hard left, but all of them suffer from dead eyes syndrome
before i fucked their free will out of them so if none is a choice... just saying

you've seen these, but not this group together. Changed hair
View attachment 2203464
none they all seem creepy sociopaths,
if i wanted to fuck a bitch while looking in the face of a psychopath
i would put a glass mask on the bitches face!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
Aug 16, 2022
I really only like #1 from that list. The others have something going on around the mouth that does not look good to me (and I've seen it in many VNs. Looks distinctly unhuman, though maybe that would be OK since she's an elf.. hmmm.)

• Thinking Face

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
hard left, but all of them suffer from dead eyes syndrome
before i fucked their free will out of them so if none is a choice... just saying

none they all seem creepy sociopaths,
if i wanted to fuck a bitch while looking in the face of a psychopath
i would put a glass mask on the bitches face!
I didn't put any expressions on the first set.

pretty laughing girls look like creepy sociopaths? Well, I would have thought creepy sociopaths would be what you were looking for :unsure:

I made a special "Warscared Elf" just for you based on things you've said in other threads....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hmmm, maybe I've misjudged you. This may be more your speed...
WarscaredElf03.png

;):ROFLMAO:

I really only like #1 from that list. The others have something going on around the mouth that does not look good to me (and I've seen it in many VNs. Looks distinctly unhuman, though maybe that would be OK since she's an elf.. hmmm.)
All of those are "stock" female character assets, just with elf ears, but it does make a difference seeing them modded and rendered. That's why I'm having so much problem with this character.

Some of that could be the expression I picked and the angle that you're viewing them. The one you picked this time isn't one you picked last time and she was in that pic.

I may need to take the 3-4 that get the most votes in any picture and do an array of expressions and views. I want to get this right. I have to like her, but y'all have to like her too. Elves are a favorite character and I don't want to screw it up. I am NOT going to rework characters (except small tweaks) once the game is released.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Ok support group, it's your time to shine. 7 girls with 3 hairstyles. Tell me two girls and one hairstyle. Depending on my own vote (which is 51% of the total :LOL:) You might get your girl but not your hairstyle or vice-versa in the end. Made some gifs that show different expressions, not just the base asset blank stare. All eyes are the same but that may change in the final model. Ignore the marks on the forehead where the hair doesn't fit properly, I didn't take the time to optimize every model.

Warning: this is a large-ish file. When you load it you can click to zoom in and scroll around to look at the girls.
GirlGrid.jpg

Expression GIFs.
Girl 1 01Emotions.gif
Girl 2 02.gif
Girl 3 03.gif
Girl 4 04.gif
Girl 5 05.gif
Girl 6 06.gif
Girl 7 07.gif

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ok support group, it's your time to shine. 7 girls with 3 hairstyles. Tell me two girls and one hairstyle. Depending on my own vote (which is 51% of the total :LOL:) You might get your girl but not your hairstyle or vice-versa in the end. Made some gifs that show different expressions, not just the base asset blank stare. All eyes are the same but that may change in the final model. Ignore the marks on the forehead where the hair doesn't fit properly, I didn't take the time to optimize every model.

Warning: this is a large-ish file. When you load it you can click to zoom in and scroll around to look at the girls.
View attachment 2208315

Expression GIFs.
Girl 1 View attachment 2208317
Girl 2 View attachment 2208318
Girl 3 View attachment 2208319
Girl 4 View attachment 2208320
Girl 5 View attachment 2208321
Girl 6 View attachment 2208322
Girl 7 View attachment 2208323
Girl 4 hairstyle C for me. :)
P.S. Not necessarily red.

• Thinking Face
Aug 16, 2022
I like 1, 4, and 7. Except 1 doesn't have elf ears, and 4 has too much makeup for my ideal wood elf. I like hair that will reveal the ears, but other than that I'm not too fussed about it.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Girl 4 hairstyle C for me. :)
P.S. Not necessarily red.
I'm gonna tell Nova you said that!

Pfft, sorry - not an option. I don't have enough redheads in the game as it is.

I like 1, 4, and 7. Except 1 doesn't have elf ears, and 4 has too much makeup for my ideal wood elf. I like hair that will reveal the ears, but other than that I'm not too fussed about it.
Craaaaaaaaaap, I used my non-elf version of her for the pics.
DoubleFacepalm.jpg

#4 isn't actually wearing any makeup (or rather I didn't put any on her) that's the base model, it may come with more eye definition that the others, I hadn't really checked. Some of them come naturally with a blush look on the cheeks and others don't.

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741