WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
I guess you didn't get good marks in biology class.... :HideThePain:
Otherwise I'd ask my money back!
It's more about the Dev , giving MC long hair and girly face and feminine body and small tits , the Design is 100% real girl with dick .
Im just a Victim here :giggle:.

Reactions: Yngling

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ghan'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/glory hole.rpyc", line 38, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ghan'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
EarnYourFreedom3D (0.04)
Sun Jan 22 15:25:55 2023

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah as it has been said do NOT click anal at the gloryhole, just hit rollback.

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
love the graphics, cant wait for all the events from the other game to be added to this one too

i do realy miss the hint system, now you just have to randomly press everything untill you get something new, dont know if it was just random or if there are day triggers etc
the order or event i got was: all GH room/lab then went to F wall and get that event, did alot of clients in room that triggerd friend event then all the gym and 2 or 3 adv. gym that triggerd ashley event

Reactions: Eisbaerle

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Is there a way to change mc clothing in this version of the game? I can't find it
Not at the moment, we will see if it will be implemented and I don't think it will be the same as in the 2D version.
Making all those different renders and add all the variables will be way more difficult, also dev should write a sequence for same scenes but with different outfits and even for the animations will be the same, it's a lot of work and it will require lot of time to be done.

sourdoughboy

Aug 7, 2019
Not at the moment, we will see if it will be implemented and I don't think it will be the same as in the 2D version.
Making all those different renders and add all the variables will be way more difficult, also dev should write a sequence for same scenes but with different outfits and even for the animations will be the same, it's a lot of work and it will require lot of time to be done.
Yeah I'd much rather them spend all their time getting close to the story point of the original game with all the scenes and story events than waste time rendering the same scenes with clothing swaps. Otherwise it'll never catch up, it's still so far behind.

Reactions: crugh2112

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yeah I'd much rather them spend all their time getting close to the story point of the original game with all the scenes and story events than waste time rendering the same scenes with clothing swaps. Otherwise it'll never catch up, it's still so far behind.
Agreed, I too wish to see more of the story and also this way we would have two different game version to play and enjoy both of them. :)

Reactions: sourdoughboy

DKORYAKIN

Oct 10, 2022
в атном месте пишет ошипка поэдому не магу продвинутся тальше

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes