DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Don't hold your breath. The artist making the renders for this game has now her own game (see a few post above).
So it's pretty obvious the artist's main priority will be their own game.. i have a feeling they will just ditch this one in the future to just concentrate on their own project.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
So we are doing it gradually. In a month I manage to make about 100 renders and several animations. I unfortunately only have two hands and not ten
I for one appreciate the new art and all your efforts, so can wait for your hands to get back from break.

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
Next update coming soon, please be patient. Renders is ready, stage: programming
I really appreciate the time and effort you are putting into the game.

I am hoping in the future that some of the elements from the 2D game will move over to the 3D game, like the ability to choose wardrobe and the hints/cheats.

Reactions: Ruodger and hmc15

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Yes, I thought, but not sex in a condom, but something humiliating, like drinking sperm from a used condom :p
Dear & beloved Anna Pink,

the mc is so sexy in this game,
lovely way to use him as client group for sperm deposit

specially fat dudes with very dense semen to feed him,
(sadly, there is no scene of mc together with fat dudes\clients with those dense sperm, will we have a chance to see it in the future updates perhaps?)

it is impossible not to fall in love with this mc.
we've played many many f95zone best list games, however this mc is still our favorite one. He is so cute,
the delicious sensual pink sissification process should be complete on him to attend to even more clients,
won't you agree :p

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Anna Pink
4.40 star(s) 30 Votes