Skallabjorn

Jun 29, 2017
I ran into a issue where the game gets stuck.(every in-game time, every day)
When I go to the glory hole room and select anal (which is all that's left to do for me) I get this error message:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ghan'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/glory hole.rpyc", line 38, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ghan'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
EarnYourFreedom3D (0.04)
Wed Mar 22 11:56:43 2023
Same error here. Is there a fix?

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Love this 3D version.
Great looking renders. MC is a cutie.
I played the original and have to admit I forgot this is a "new game". I was going around trying to get new events to trigger. Wasted a lot of time going around in circles :rolleyes::p

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Is there any way to access the scene from the cover shot? Where she's collecting the jizz in a cup? Or its just the cover? Would be cool to be able to actually play that out...

SHEZYY

Jun 10, 2021
To those asking for a hero, prolly not gonna happen. The dev is both pretty actively engaged with the community here, and really respectful too. 2 weeks isn't a stupid long wait to let patrons have an early access period, so most of us just wait the extra 2 weeks instead of posting it early.
That's what heroes stand for, they don't let anything come in the way of their holy missions.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EarnYourFreedom3D-0.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

May 18, 2021
View attachment 2085068

Overview:
This is a game about a young guy (18yo) who is captured by some bad guys and is forced to work in a brothel to pay off his father's debts. Play the game to find out what will happen to him and if he'll become an obedient little slut ;)
Thread Updated: 2023-04-04
Release Date: 2023-04-03
Developer: EYF3D - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android (the66):
MEGA - -

View attachment 2085037 View attachment 2085038 View attachment 2085039 View attachment 2085040 View attachment 2085056
I really like this game. The only thing I wish was different was not having the chastity cage. I honestly think it's a waste having such a cute and girly sissyboy, but not showing his cute little cock. I really prefer when sissies show their cocks during sex, and seeing they getting hard as they are fucked in the ass. But I really like the graphics, and the plot and situations are really arousing.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I tried the new update, really like the new scenes. I have no clue however how I get to see some things like:
same I can't access these scenes. Alex even said something about a Sissy School and I can't find that. I've got over $10,000 from working and I can't find the new content.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I just downloaded this. The scenes are hot, just wish it was narrated from third person or not at all. Not a fan of the "you did this" or "you feel that" but thats ok I know who the target audience is, and I've only seen one other game that had that option. I just like to watch femboys get fucked :devilish:..
Not looking forward to the ntr from the first game though...that's just too much, and I lost interest after that happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArturiousDesign
4.40 star(s) 30 Votes