RanktorRex

Aug 19, 2018
I'm confused, is there no transformation scenes yet after the first shake scene? I can't talk to Erika after MC grows.

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
Jesus Christ this game was confusing. My brain knows that the top half has all female traits but with a dick. The story mentions the MC is a guy. Since I'm straight, I had to keep focusing that the MC was a girl. I even had to rename it as a girl's name, not as my usual username that I choose for other games.

Well done on the scenes, the quality was too great to pass, even though I had to skip lots of scenes where you could see both characters' dicks.
We wish you well on your journey, straight man. Don't forget where it all began

Jan 31, 2022
I was hoping that this 3D remake would be less of a sandbox than the original version, but sadly looks like it's going to be the same. There is so much lost potential here - an actual visual novel where you could end up with different ending (freedom with min/max corruption, bad endings if you fail etc). Sandbox just making you randomly click all the options trying to progress the story and skipping all the repetitive scenes that you already saw 100 times.

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
I was hoping that this 3D remake would be less of a sandbox than the original version, but sadly looks like it's going to be the same. There is so much lost potential here - an actual visual novel where you could end up with different ending (freedom with min/max corruption, bad endings if you fail etc). Sandbox just making you randomly click all the options trying to progress the story and skipping all the repetitive scenes that you already saw 100 times.
From what I remember the maker of the game is most interested in exploring the forced and unavoidable transformation. I remember one of the few concessions was a more Dom path that is offered in the game, but even that came into question at one point, though I think it's still being worked on. I don't know how it had progressed since.

Jan 31, 2022
From what I remember the maker of the game is most interested in exploring the forced and unavoidable transformation. I remember one of the few concessions was a more Dom path that is offered in the game, but even that came into question at one point, though I think it's still being worked on. I don't know how it had progressed since.
Yeah I got the feeling that's the case from playing the original. It's fine since it's probably catering to very specific demographic, but for me personally it feels like lost opportunity.

There would be so many possibilities in choices to get a different endings. Some example at the top of my head:
  1. Bad ending - you fail to meet a weekly payment and end up permanently at the fuckhole
  2. No corrupting yourself - crossdressing and gloryhole, just enough to earn enough until opportunity arrives for your escape, abandoning Amanda and Jeniffer. You turn back into a guy in real world and nobody knows your secret.
  3. No permanent modifications - you so all sissyficiations except permanent ones, you end up earning enough to free yourself, Amanda and Jennifer. You turn back into a guy in real world and only Amanda and Jennifer know your secret.
  4. Permanent modifications - you go all out, do all modifications, all events, you free yourself, Amanda and Jennifer are too corrupted and decide to stay. While working your friend found out you are a sissy, so in real world you just accept your new sissy life.
  5. Completely corrupted - you do all the events to the max and decide that working there is your life's purpose. Maybe Ashley becomes your girlfriend or something.

Last edited:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Well if the game follows the general path of EYF2D, then eventually you do earn the priviledge of taking it off.

Have you tried the following thesteps in the Walkthrough for the 2D version? It's under the spoiler for Developer Notes.
the walkthrough isn't a 1-for-1 translation. as there is no Salon or and of the lab events outside of her milking you.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
get to the penis growth part already! but please make it so it actually grows huge and too big for a cage to go back on!
what penis growth part? Bro someone needs to make a real walkthrough for this game. I hate running around not knowing what to do next ...

Anna Pink

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
I really like this game. The only thing I wish was different was not having the chastity cage. I honestly think it's a waste having such a cute and girly sissyboy, but not showing his cute little cock. I really prefer when sissies show their cocks during sex, and seeing they getting hard as they are fucked in the ass. But I really like the graphics, and the plot and situations are really arousing.
We will definitely think about how to add it to the game. Interesting idea

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
I really like this game. The only thing I wish was different was not having the chastity cage. I honestly think it's a waste having such a cute and girly sissyboy, but not showing his cute little cock. I really prefer when sissies show their cocks during sex, and seeing they getting hard as they are fucked in the ass. But I really like the graphics, and the plot and situations are really arousing.
O you dirty man you :D

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Yeah I got the feeling that's the case from playing the original. It's fine since it's probably catering to very specific demographic, but for me personally it feels like lost opportunity.

There would be so many possibilities in choices to get a different endings. Some example at the top of my head:
  1. Bad ending - you fail to meet a weekly payment and end up permanently at the fuckhole
  2. No corrupting yourself - crossdressing and gloryhole, just enough to earn enough until opportunity arrives for your escape, abandoning Amanda and Jeniffer. You turn back into a guy in real world and nobody knows your secret.
  3. No permanent modifications - you so all sissyficiations except permanent ones, you end up earning enough to free yourself, Amanda and Jennifer. You turn back into a guy in real world and only Amanda and Jennifer know your secret.
  4. Permanent modifications - you go all out, do all modifications, all events, you free yourself, Amanda and Jennifer are too corrupted and decide to stay. While working your friend found out you are a sissy, so in real world you just accept your new sissy life.
  5. Completely corrupted - you do all the events to the max and decide that working there is your life's purpose. Maybe Ashley becomes your girlfriend or something.
its good to have more paths but how much resources can the dev put into the game?

There will be a lot of hours spent on extra story events, variants of events according to the stages of different paths/dom stats/feminization stats etc. You don't just add a few story events and call it a new route. All the existing scenes would require changes and references according to your current paths and stages, some scenes may or may not happen, tons of planning and plotting work are needed. If more paths are included in the game, each paths can only get very little new content per update and it will be bad for everyone.

The devs did try something similar in the original game in the dick enlargement event iirc, you can fail and mc's cock becomes smaller instead. It is just one "quest" with two results but it already affects some existing scenes. If more paths were to be added, a lot more work would be required.

Ideally, if the dev have unlimited resources and the ability to write complicated story (with multiple paths and allowing the players to switch paths back and forth) what you have said could be amazing. But for now the game is probably at its best focusing on one main path.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylan741

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I am loving this game so much. Anna Pink, your renders are superb. I am at the point where the MC's body is changing because of the shake. His/her boobs have just grown a little and I hope you keep the option of keeping her boobs small. If his boobs stay small, he is still a boy and I would love for him to stay a boy, just learning to love himself as a girl with a small dick, but, is loving his feminine side more and more. I'm dying to get to the part where he buys the BBC and then the horse cock. Please include ATM if you haven't done it already. How about if some clients start bringing their dogs with them? Of course, you can make that optional. Thank you, Sissy Dreams for how you have developed this game. You and Anna Pink make an excellent team. It's wonderful to see that most comments are positive and encouraging. Is there going to be a clothing boutique? Love to get her/him more sexy outfits.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
We wish you well on your journey, straight man. Don't forget where it all began
There's really no need for jeering. Sexuality is a spectrum, not a binary 1 or 0. Could be anywhere in between. Like a 0.9...I think a lot of people are around there and dont realize.

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
I think I figured it out. you have to visit the Fuck Wall at least once a day and eventually it procced for me. I got to do the fuck wall scenes.
Thanks! I have done that for two weeks in a row I think, nothing procced. Maybe the chance is very small? I'll keep trying that, hopefully it works.

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes