hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
what penis growth part? Bro someone needs to make a real walkthrough for this game. I hate running around not knowing what to do next ...
It’s a remake of an old 2D game, except in 3D. In the 2D you can visit the lab after some time and get injections for breast growth and also one for penis growth but they stopped the game there.

Just wish they let you grow huge, like bigger than the clients dick huge so that you don’t have to wear the cage. If people like sissy then choose not to grow penis, that way suits both types

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
It’s a remake of an old 2D game, except in 3D. In the 2D you can visit the lab after some time and get injections for breast growth and also one for penis growth but they stopped the game there.

Just wish they let you grow huge, like bigger than the clients dick huge so that you don’t have to wear the cage. If people like sissy then choose not to grow penis, that way suits both types
didn't happen for me, all i can do id get milked.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
didn't happen for me, all i can do id get milked.
I think it wasn't implemented in this game yet.
In the original 2D game you had both the possibility to have breasts enlargement as well as increase the size of your clitty/dick.
I think it will be introduced here as well and if it will be, maybe you will have the possibility to become a dominant sissy.
To be more precise, in the original game you meet a black shemale named Naomi as one of your first clients; after a while you meet her again, and you will be offered the possibility to become a submissive sissy or a dominant one, so maybe you will have some sort of "revenge" against your torturers ( I still need to see how it will work in the 2D game though so I'm not sure how much you free you will be), so it's possible that it will be available in this 3D version as well.:)

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I think it wasn't implemented in this game yet.
In the original 2D game you had both the possibility to have breasts enlargement as well as increase the size of your clitty/dick.
I think it will be introduced here as well and if it will be, maybe you will have the possibility to become a dominant sissy.
To be more precise, in the original game you meet a black shemale named Naomi as one of your first clients; after a while you meet her again, and you will be offered the possibility to become a submissive sissy or a dominant one, so maybe you will have some sort of "revenge" against your torturers ( I still need to see how it will work in the 2D game though so I'm not sure how much you free you will be), so it's possible that it will be available in this 3D version as well.:)
I think you guys should stop comparing this game to the original. maybe dev is doing things differently now? We should just play it like the other one doesn't exist

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I think you guys should stop comparing this game to the original. maybe dev is doing things differently now? We should just play it like the other one doesn't exist
Personally I'm not comparing anything, if it the game will be different I will be twice as happy since I enjoy play both I can assure you.
But at the same time I don't know if it's possible, since this is basically a remake of the original with a 3D graphic, the differences with the original are few, and mostly because it would be more difficult to make them in 3D, but the story is basically the same.
That being said as a merely personal opinion I can't wait to see more of it, as well as the original one.:)

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Dev needs to fix the fuck wall loop problem. I am not about to restart the game just to see that segment. It's silly. He should be addressing this.

RedFT

Apr 7, 2020
I am in a loop. I would need a system that told me what to do without wasting hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours to figure out what the fuck to do. the game would be nice but so it is unplayable
me too

anyusername

Oct 1, 2022
The captor going back on his word and not letting the girls go free as promised right at the start was disappointing.
After that it goes from 'paying off a debt' to 'living at the whims of a tyrant'.
If we cant trust the captor to keep his word, then any future choices asking us to do things we don't want for the sake of others are going to have no weight. We have no reason to believe he'll keep his word when we repay the debt either.

Corruption is better when you can frame it as something they chose for themselves, and let them self-rationalize it later.
Without that it is just being raped, and getting used to being raped.

Maybe it gets better, but that is a very disappointing start.

Erzanet

Nov 26, 2019
umm guys after event in Gym our MC asked Greik why his boobs grew>>after that mc mention marika but after i go to lab there no event or something new / anal glory hole not open too ,did i miss something in this 0.5 ?

can someone make a guide ?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
umm guys after event in Gym our MC asked Greik why his boobs grew>>after that mc mention marika but after i go to lab there no event or something new / anal glory hole not open too ,did i miss something in this 0.5 ?

can someone make a guide ?
I think those events aren't implemented yet, they will be available in the next release it's my guess.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fml898

cgxu

Feb 9, 2018
Dev needs to fix the fuck wall loop problem. I am not about to restart the game just to see that segment. It's silly. He should be addressing this.
Not getting fuck wall room event and castrated sissy event
Has anyone found the castraded sissy scene?
I tried the new update, really like the new scenes. I have no clue however how I get to see some things like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a bug, if in your 0.4 save you had seen the amanda fuck wall scene, you won't be able to see the new fuck wall scenes ever.

Solution: Edit your savestate using , edit the value "mombuttroomcounter" from 0 to 2

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
It's a bug, if in your 0.4 save you had seen the amanda fuck wall scene, you won't be able to see the new fuck wall scenes ever.

Solution: Edit your savestate using , edit the value "mombuttroomcounter" from 0 to 2
Thank you so much for this!

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes