CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Anna Pink, I just finished your other game and I thought it was wonderful. The story is awesome and of course, the art is beyond compare. Please make it possible to fade the textbox, that would help a lot. I understand that the MC was already transformed by meds, but, I still would have liked for him/her to have smaller boobs. It just makes him look too much like a girl. He does look very beautiful. I hope you can make it possible for him/her to change her hair color (I prefer red/auburn). Love the idea of the Mistress prostituting her. I would think there's going to be a chance to change her name to a female name. Now, you are a part of my two most favorite sissy/femboy games. You and Sissy Dreams are a match made in Heaven. P.S., no vagina for the MC. That would ruin the game. But, that's your choice.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Just got some time and edited the script.
If needed it can be placed in another loose thread.
I can't promiss that I will keep it updated all the time.
Everybody is free to use it and edit it as wanted.

Copy paste it to the game folder.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Just got some time and edited the script.
If needed it can be placed in another loose thread.
I can't promiss that I will keep it updated all the time.
Everybody is free to use it and edit it as wanted.

Copy paste it to the game folder.
purpose,
(what this specific edited script actually does ?)

SinRise

Sep 28, 2017
I think developer forget about free release. In few days he will remember. Just wait and believe/

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So anyone got any info yet, did the dev finely stop expecting us to bash our head against the wall, or is it still mindless clicking and hoping for the best?

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes