warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Sooo how do I advance the story in 0.6? I'm on day 34 and content keeps repeating.

Edit: I just had to visit the gym a bunch more times, game is moving along now

Last edited:

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
The cock cage Is a huge turn off for me so i stopped playing is there a way to get it removed and if he is only paying 210 dollars a week it will take him almost 40 years to pay off just the 100,000 dollars at that rate he could make them more money working a normal job and pay it off so much quicker lol

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I did everything in the new changelog, except for the street scenes.

How do we gain access to the street? Ground floor is inaccessible...

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I did everything in the new changelog, except for the street scenes.

How do we gain access to the street? Ground floor is inaccessible...
You need to get to the scene where you give Ashley a blowjob and finger fuck her ass, you will trigger the event where you can ask Alex to be free from the cage and she will tell you to go whore yourself in the street in the evening.

Reactions: Zane11

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Hey everybody, sorry about the public update getting delayed for a day, I had an unexpected personal emergency and couldn't post it in time.
As for the question about the way to see if you've unlocked everything, I'll think of a good way to do it and will add it in the 0.07-0.08 update :)

soma7x

May 15, 2019
Hey everybody, sorry about the public update getting delayed for a day, I had an unexpected personal emergency and couldn't post it in time.
As for the question about the way to see if you've unlocked everything, I'll think of a good way to do it and will add it in the 0.07-0.08 update :)
Yeah yeah dev, we all know you were toying with us to see who would break first.
Bad sissy :cautious:

ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
who knew that in a game of cucking, the dev actually cucked us with the delayed public release :LOL:

michi04

May 14, 2018
hello can someone tell me how to get another scene, i only ever get the scene in the room and that day after day with different people. can someone help me?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
snip.
I think people are more interested in a walkthrough not a to do list, seeing as how so many people are asking for help, I have several scenes I can not figure out how to unlock, like any of the street stuff.

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes