sd850

Mar 1, 2023
Is it just me, but are like 85% of your encounters with men happen to be black men in this version? I don't remember EYF being primarily race play.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: oldlust and Hezor

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Has a gallery been implemented for this game yet?
No, no gallery in this version. Ideally, a gallery like the one in 2D version would be ideal, allowing us to see where we are and telling us what to do next. If you feel capable of creating this gallery mod, please, do yourself this favor.

ApatiaMax

Sep 9, 2022
The v.6 is just limited to the 3 clients in the room or there's more? :unsure:
I mean there's a black male (blowjob), another male (face-fuck) and a woman (strap-on) but as far as I can see nothing more happens ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
The v.6 is just limited to the 3 clients in the room or there's more? :unsure:
I mean there's a black male (blowjob), another male (face-fuck) and a woman (strap-on) but as far as I can see nothing more happens ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There's definitely a footjob client and I believe one more in the room.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
this game can be extremely addictive. So we can ending up devouring its content much faster than any developer could predict.
as falling in love being the mc, we want to satisfy more clients :love:

Rubber_02

Aug 2, 2023
I love the renders so nice how it was done. But Im in a loop. Not sure but I think Ive done the shake a hundred times already and the advertising for the brothel but nothing new pops up. When will the penis lock be removed? when will the shake effect be visible? What did I miss?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I love the renders so nice how it was done. But Im in a loop. Not sure but I think Ive done the shake a hundred times already and the advertising for the brothel but nothing new pops up. When will the penis lock be removed? when will the shake effect be visible? What did I miss?
Nothing, those things are not implemented in this version yet, like it was in the original, we just need to wait the next update. :)

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
MC should team up with the other in-game girls to help attend new clients!
Let's team up in their r00ms too (y)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hmm ok thanks. Looking forward to the next update.
You're welcome.
Me too though I prefer the original version, this is quite enjoyable too, so I hope that both SissyDreams and Anna Pink will have time to work on it regularly, considering that they are both busy with their own projects. :)

Reactions: Rubber_02
4.40 star(s) 30 Votes