Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Getting tired of seeing the same few scenes replay over and over. How does one progress in this game?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there a paranormal element at play that is changing the MC?. If there is a complete transformation of the protagonist that is.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
got it froom patreon

New update is here! (ver0.07)
Hey everybody,
The new update is finished, and it's available for two weeks early access :3
Here is what got included in this update:
- Adrienne visits you for the first time after the first event with her and Tom. She will tease you, make you lick and suck her feet (+ bonus pee scene)
- Adrienne visit for the second time after that, bringing her hung friend with her to fuck her right in front of you, small penis humiliation & cum clean up events
- Small and medium anal plugs become available in the sex shop after going through the anal stretching at the sissy school
- New double sided dildo is available in the sex shop + an event where you get to try it out with Ashely
- Sucking boss's dick under his desk (you might have to beg to do that ;))
- Martin visits you for the first time, unlocks and your clitty to give you some pleasure (orgasm denial event)
- Restaurant date with Martin (as you lie on the table naked and he is eating food from your body)
- Erika cum milking event with a strap-on
- New "test injection" from Erika that will make you lactate after an orgasm
- Getting mouth-fucked by Ashley and sleeping at her room
- A morning blowjob for Ashley, you get to suck her cute clitty while she's still asleep and get rewarded with a mouth full of sissy cum :3
We hope you'll enjoy the update ;)
PS. Android version will be available in about one-two days after pc/mac versions to make sure there are no bugs before porting it :)
PPS. We were also planning to include an events replay screen/function, but it needs some more work and will be added some time later

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
nice game

i need a complete marker for the sissy school events , When I have reached the last level in the training

cum wall event i miss more picture

failure:
image `diane_enema' not found

Last edited:
Reactions: lushlife

michi04

May 14, 2018
can someone tell me how to progress in this game. i'm always only in the room where you get clients to visit. how do i get somewhere else Thanks for the help

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Is there a paranormal element at play that is changing the MC?. If there is a complete transformation of the protagonist that is.
No. Everything that happens to protagonist and others have a "scientific" explanation. It's the classical case of "excess of sex and drugs turns the victim in a slut in both body and mind".

Reactions: JaszMan

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
Ok, so at the start after the first 2 weeks, you need to keep going to the glory hole in order to unlock the lab to continue with the story. Then the gym will unlock itself automatically a little bit later.

Quite like the game, keep up the great work!

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
I think you need to do the intense training + yoga (3 times each) at the gym, do Ashley visits a lot of times, and continue the story (wait for clients) until the New Year party.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
No. Everything that happens to protagonist and others have a "scientific" explanation. It's the classical case of "excess of sex and drugs turns the victim in a slut in both body and mind".
cool.....but kind of scary if the MC can get transformed 100% by drugs and brainwashing. In RL ppl who decide to can not get 100% transformed. 80% sure. They just can not change organs and chromosomes. Perhaps in the future it will be different.

Reactions: 69ztare

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I’d like to see more femdommy stuff and less dick all around. Of coarse, this isn’t my game and the dev should include whatever he or she wants LoL

Reactions: downtoo2015
4.40 star(s) 30 Votes