GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
Hello everyone. I recently found this game and I really like it. Thanks to the game creators - you do a great job!

A few words from me:

- First masturbation: During the first day in the MC room we have the opportunity to masturbate and several options about who or what to think about then (Alex, Ashley, glory hole, girly clothes, Amanda, Jennifer). Does this choice matter for the future? For example, if I choose girly clothes, will there be more sexy outfits to choose from in the future, and if I don't choose this option, will there be fewer outfits? If I choose the glory hole option, will the MC become more slutty and uninhibited?

- Sissy school: At the moment we have 5 options to choose from. Will doing more than one of each type of lesson benefit me? If not, will it offer something more in the future? Will there be other/new options in sissy school?

- Black background in dialogues: Will it be replaced with images in the future, or will what is invisible remain a black background permanently?

- Game Launch Graphics: Will those amazing graphics (the MC looks stunning here!) appear during gameplay? Will MC be able to look like this at some point in the story?

screen1.png

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Why do everybody have to paywall the changelogs? It's a simple copypaste operation.

Reactions: cpius

rasswar

Jul 31, 2019
Ok... in 2d we have gallery. why 3D don't have it? did anyone seen mod that add it? we still have pop-up notification of scene unlocked. ..... or am i missing something ?

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes