Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Why do everybody have to paywall the changelogs? It's a simple copypaste operation.
Simple answer: because you want it. Which means it has value. Which means it shall be extracted from you for access. Such are the times we live in.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Why do everybody have to paywall the changelogs? It's a simple copypaste operation.
Sorry, it wasn't intentional, thank you for bringing that to my attention, I've unlocked it for public access as well as added it here
Simple answer: because you want it. Which means it has value. Which means it shall be extracted from you for access. Such are the times we live in.
it wasn't intentional, I always leave the changes posts unlocked so people can choose if they'd like to check out the new update or not :)

rasswar

Jul 31, 2019
Also why 3D version doesn't have gallery and yet we still have notification that scene x was unlocked?

RedGizmoDuck

Jun 27, 2020
Also why 3D version doesn't have gallery and yet we still have notification that scene x was unlocked?
A gallery would be useful to know the scenes missed. It's available with the non-3d version, which is nice to have.

Since you can now go without the chastity. Doing actions, with clients or otherwise, the chastity needs to be removed or added based on the state of the character. Most scenes with clients hosted in the players room should have renders with and without a chastity. Also, renders of street stuff(aka hooker). While the boss and in office stuff isn't added yet. They should also have with and without chastity renders.

I've also played the maid event through the 3 options several times and only the slutty option seems to lead to anything sexual. In the non-3d version, I think at least 2 of the 3 options have a lewd outcome. If not all 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: lushlife

GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
A gallery would be useful to know the scenes missed. It's available with the non-3d version, which is nice to have.
Good idea. While playing the game, you could look into the gallery and see if there are any darkened images, which would mean that you missed something and need to unlock it.

Since you can now go without the chastity. Doing actions, with clients or otherwise, the chastity needs to be removed or added based on the state of the character. Most scenes with clients hosted in the players room should have renders with and without a chastity. Also, renders of street stuff(aka hooker). While the boss and in office stuff isn't added yet. They should also have with and without chastity renders.

I've also played the maid event through the 3 options several times and only the slutty option seems to lead to anything sexual. In the non-3d version, I think at least 2 of the 3 options have a lewd outcome. If not all 3.
I have the same thing with sissy school. Does doing more than one lesson of each type add anything to the game? And they cost a lot - I don't want to spend money pointlessly.

I'm also wondering about the exercise room. At the beginning, there were only regular exercises with this black guy (I forgot his name), then there was the possibility of additional, more intense exercises with him. Finally, yoga with a woman.
And now the question: If I already have the option of yoga, will exercising with a man (the first two options) help improve the appearance of MC's body? I do these exercises whenever I can, but I don't know if it makes sense.

Reactions: lushlife

cpius

Jan 9, 2023
Here is the new stuff:

- MC finally gets out of her cage and tries to make her clit bigger in an attempt to keep her it free from now on

- Loosing virginity while fucking Amanda in the fuck-wall room

- Option to lick her holes clean and eat your cum after fucking her

- An option to try fucking Sophie while she is distracted in the fuck room

- Getting caught, Sophie makes you eat your sissy cum out of her holes

- Fucking Ashley and spending the night at her place

- Optional cream-pie eating, and sucking her clitty. Once after fucking her and then again in the morning when you wake up together

- Ending up with a smaller clit after the injection and being locked up in a smaller cage

- Fuck room punishment from Sophie after trying to fuck her. She makes you become a human toilet for other people in the fuck-room and drink their pee (optional event)

- Get visited by Naomi again. A frotting event, she rubs her big thick cock against your small clitty and then fucks and creampies you

- Getting arrested and searched by the police before getting spit-roasted in a cell

- A dominant client who wants you to lick his ass (optional event)

- You get an option to try and suck your own clitty while you are out of the cage

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I can only see two new things:
1) Possibility to buy a BBC dildo and then use it in the MC's bedroom.
2) Sex with two policemen in custody
the bbc thing was froom previous stuff /// i got only the police arrest thing + a new scene in the sissy school

rasswar

Jul 31, 2019
to be fair most of us didn't get there, were stuck getting only the police content
I'm busy today so till evening i can't check but who here used old save and who made new game? maybe it's bug due to use of old save ?
edit. i used my old and i'm stuck like you all

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes