PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Had to restart to get to the new content, that was a bit disappointing. But as far as I can tell after you get the cage removed you're pretty much forced into a single path because most choices are blocked, and that one path leads you to your cock getting smaller. I've tried a few different things like not eating any cum (but that comes with little to no fucking) or fucking as often as possible (that comes with eating cum).
Could be I've been doing something wrong or previous choices made me miss certain paths, idk. So as far as I can tell, pp getting smaller is not avoidable right now.

Reactions: Trainer7

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
having seen how the core structures of this game work, i wasn't expecting anything else from the new "Dick Enhancement" content then what happened. makes sense looking at how the story went so far. but i still had hopes it would've been different :/

Rexace

Feb 21, 2018
Do I have to start a new game to get the new stuff? I cant seem to get access to any of the new stuff except a few things.

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
I'm honestly not surprised that the 3d version doesn't have multiple options, if that turns out to be true. It has a much higher overhead when implementing changes of that nature than the 2d game.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
if he'll become an obedient little slut
So I just want to know I don't really care (well I morally do but it's fictiction so...) if the Mc is forced down a path at 1st and turned into a shemale/trans or whatever. I just want to know if there will be a revenge path at some point on an option for the MC to be dominant (I don't rly wether he is his former self or a feminin ver of him)? I'm asking bc the game is obviously in its early stage. And, I often see in those games a potential for incredible revenge paths but they are often just sisssy oriented.
It's just that I think there's a real lack of slow-burning revenge/reverse paths when comparing to all the sub/sissy only oriented games (I mean, ever since estate dominate I have been searching for a similar revenge typa game lol, couldn't find one). I honestly don't know why, is it bc it would take too much time to make 2/3 paths (sub/dom/vanilla)?

Anyways, I'm sorry I just had to vent out a bit lol, if anyone has good recommedations I'm open to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: GershGersh

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
I'm honestly not surprised that the 3d version doesn't have multiple options, if that turns out to be true. It has a much higher overhead when implementing changes of that nature than the 2d game.
Not really? It's the same game, the only difference is that 2DCG is replaced with 3DCG. IMO making 3DCG is easier than drawing, but that's subjective. And while some features would require additional work compared to the 2D version, I don't see how a gallery can be one of those.

MasterWilly

Jun 18, 2021
Normally Ren'py will skip what was already seen and come to a screeching halt when something new shows up.

However, sometimes an update changes that.

I have no idea if it's possible to trick it somehow.
Thanks. Found the solution with the Ren'py app. See:

Reactions: Dyhart

Spartan45cal

Feb 18, 2022
You are not allowed to drink any cum. But I couldn't find a way to fuck 3 different people without need to drink cum from Sophia. Any suggestions?
In the 2d version you can eat cum one time and get bigger. I'm assuming its the same here, but I think getting bigger will be in another update.

downtoo2015

Sep 21, 2022
And, I often see in those games a potential for incredible revenge paths but they are often just sisssy oriented.
It's just that I think there's a real lack of slow-burning revenge/reverse paths when comparing to all the sub/sissy only oriented games (I mean, ever since estate dominate I have been searching for a similar revenge typa game lol, couldn't find one). I honestly don't know why, is it bc it would take too much time to make 2/3 paths (sub/dom/vanilla)?

Anyways, I'm sorry I just had to vent out a bit lol, if anyone has good recommedations I'm open to them.
There is also Blossom Of Pleasure.

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes