Code:
label streetoption3:
    scene mc_street_pose2
    with d
 <...>
    if cage and take_me_to_the_police_station and scene_63:
        $ take_me_to_the_police_station = False
        jump take_me_to_the_police_station
This condition jumps to police station scene. After it completes MC returns to the room.

In room.rpy first lines are:

Code:
label room:

if cage and not take_me_to_the_police_station and scene_63:
        $ take_me_to_the_police_station = True
So boolean "take_me_to_the_police_station" being set to true again resulting in endless loop.

Pihali4

May 1, 2022
How to bypass the loop:
1. Save game in your room when it's evening.
2. Edit your save using tool like gameresourcesviewer (online) and set "take_me_to_the_police_station" and "store.take_me_to_the_police_station" to false.
3. Load save, go outside and offer yourself.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 once again.
5. Proceed to sunday.

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2018
How to bypass the loop:
1. Save game in your room when it's evening.
2. Edit your save using tool like gameresourcesviewer (online) and set "take_me_to_the_police_station" to false.
3. Load save, go outside and offer yourself.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 once again.
5. Proceed to sunday.

i've done this but every sunday alex seems to only collect money. I have checked the take me to the police station to false twice.

EDIT: Ah I finally got it to work. I had to set both "take_me_to_the_police_station" and "store.take_me_to_the_police_station" to false and then i got 2 different scenes both not cops and then sunday Alex took the cage off.

Last edited:

Pihali4

May 1, 2022
Yep, didn't mention that I set both of them because I didn't know what's the difference )
Really the "store." one works. Edited original message, thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: AlabasterJones

zeidel

Feb 18, 2018
I set booth of them and get the 2 scenes without cops. But Alex want only the money all the Time :-(

Pihali4

May 1, 2022
I set booth of them and get the 2 scenes without cops. But Alex want only the money all the Time :-(
For Alex to remove the cage these vars must be set:
letoutofcage1 = True
letoutofcage = True

They will be set to true after one of the scenes without cops, but only if "canselfsuck" = true. It should be true after new year party. Can't recall if self suck scene was optional or not, but also check it in your savefile. Also check scene_69 = true.

Another conditions are having money >=700 and "canworkinbwr" = true (work as a clean-up maid).

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
If it helps, male faces basically never show up. The gay content is mostly what amounts to disembodied dicks. It's just that there's a lot of them.
To clarify, it is "men on boy being turned trans, and possibly full female in the future." I don't see this as the same thing as full blown gay games, as those are straight up gay males on gay males.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

downtoo2015

Sep 21, 2022
Well, the MC is not transgender (he has just long hair, no body hair and girly face), but most of the sex scenes for MC are with men or women transgender.
Like I read earlier here, I'm agree that there are not enough femdom scenes.

rasswar

Jul 31, 2019
Well, the MC is not transgender (he has just long hair, no body hair and girly face), but most of the sex scenes for MC are with men or women transgender.
Like I read earlier here, I'm agree that there are not enough femdom scenes.
Yes. MC is not trans but now uses fem form, refers to self as sissy and augment size of breasts to the point of needing milking. and there are few femdom but i agree. not enough of those. but as it's 3d port of 2d version we would needfirst see more femdom in 2d to have them here.

rasswar

Jul 31, 2019
Ok. as SissyDreams don't wanna answer on why 3d don't have Gallery function question to you all.... did anyone here knows how to make gallery patch and could make one to this game ?

Rubber_02

Aug 2, 2023
I walked the street and chose sexy pose for a week straight and got the cage removed.
Hi thanks for sharing. But I cant get anything else after that. I keep going to the lab but the options are just either to get cum extraction or leave. Nothing about getting clitty larger.
I wonder what is wrong.... Maybe anyone can help me? thank you in advance

rasswar

Jul 31, 2019
sexual violence. But we hope everythig will bi fine. We need just wait some days.
so same thing that many others got hit with... EH. hope you get resolved that. still I would make SS for backup. and verify there takes some time.

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes