• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Why not have futa or female protagonist. I'm not into futa x male. :cry: The renders and characters look nice otherwise, shame.

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
Why not have futa or female protagonist. I'm not into futa x male. :cry: The renders and characters look nice otherwise, shame.
I understand that this might not be your cup of tea, but a futa is a girl with a dick, the MC has a dick and breasts so, you can just imagine you are playing as a futa who is a tomboy.

Reactions: NoiT89

krakox

Oct 4, 2019
No, it's not possible to remove it permanently, you can only have it removed at the end of the week, then Alex will cage you again. :)
I haven’t seen an answer, but it’s impossible to pass the challenge of becoming bigger?

NoiT89

Jul 14, 2017
I had major doubts about this game. then i gave it a try. and damn. it's really effing good. thanks for the mixed feelings. This game has so much potential! I see the Patreon is down and the discord is about another game. Does it mean this game is abandoned ? hope not.

Reactions: talt3 and Buletti

talt3

Feb 9, 2022
Someone needs to find a fair way to get these types of submissive games on Patreon. Like I understand they have a stance against non-consent but this is from the main character's perspective (they are submissive, and the player usually wants to be forced into a submissive fantasy). Also its all fake/fantasy anyways.

Its kinda killing off a LOT of great feminization/sissy games and its pretty rough. maybe the game could start with all of the main characters stating that they are METHOD ACTORS and they will stay in character no matter what, and the scenario is a sissy fetish play that they're all working on. on something along those lines so that the non-consent no longer becomes an issue.

either way, I really hope we continue to get amazing games like this (and a whole bunch of other great sissy games) and for those creators to be able to make some money doing so.

4.50 star(s) 31 Votes