erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
And they are two games that will never see the end.
TWO ENDLESS GAMES.

There is a proverb "there is no two without three".

Think carefully when the third begins which will surely have no ending.

Don't give him a cent
you've been talking a lot of shit for someone who can't provide so much as a pattern of the kind of behavior you're accusing the guy of
the two versions of EYF were going in parallel, and the original version kept getting fat content updates in spite of EYF3D, so you can't say it's a pattern of abandoning one project to do another

Monica_ITA

May 17, 2023
you've been talking a lot of shit for someone who can't provide so much as a pattern of the kind of behavior you're accusing the guy of
the two versions of EYF were going in parallel, and the original version kept getting fat content updates in spite of EYF3D, so you can't say it's a pattern of abandoning one project to do another
[/CITAZIONE]
It's not bullshit.
This is his response in a private message on Discord.
He didn't read any advice.
Who cares changed the game.

Screenshot 2024-06-06 010150.png

Then since you're so smart, keep paying it.
In fact, I'll tell you a secret, I'm writing an erotic story.
Give me a little something to carry on with.
If you want, I'll write to you IBAM privately.

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
It's not bullshit.
This is his response in a private message on Discord.
He didn't read any advice.
Who cares changed the game.

View attachment 3709139

Then since you're so smart, keep paying it.
In fact, I'll tell you a secret, I'm writing an erotic story.
Give me a little something to carry on with.
If you want, I'll write to you IBAM privately.
Bold of you to assume I'm actually a patron lol. I'm just calling out you acting like the dev pissed on your dog, because your earlier rapid angry posts legit make you look obsessed.
But yeah, his response in the screencap is pretty rude. Far from a reason to judge him no different from a typical scam dev though.

Monica_ITA

May 17, 2023
Due to my mistake, one of my posts was deleted, but I found it important.

I wrote to the game author that there were other possibilities, perhaps more legal ones.

A guy I follow on Youtube, his work and racing in cars (Mitjet, F4, Lutus ...) And he makes videos about his races but also about F1. And his work. Anyone who wants to support him financially can make donations on gofundme.com.

If the author has a passion for creating games and he wants to do this for work he can use the same system.
Without specifying the themes of the game, without giving information.
But a simple statement at the end of the games, on his internet page
"To support the development of the game, donate...."

And in Legalita, he makes a good impression on the users, he finishes the games.
Instead of making games and then breaking them. Which in my opinion is not fair to the users.

This is the advice I gave him.

Then honestly the story is beautiful, there is no science fiction magic, inhuman monsters.
And they also have a plot, not just sex and that's it.
So it would have been nice to finish them.

And as if J. K. Rowling hadn't written the last Harry Potter book, fans would have been pissed.

How pissed I am when I read that he is no longer developed, because the ban no longer makes him earn money.

His response was ................
(don't have time to read that not sorry ❤
working on the new game
you'll love it much more
that is why not sorry)

For me it's spitting, kicking those who respected this author in the face.

For me, he no longer wanted to continue developing games, he had a new idea.
But I wonder if his new idea will lead to the end.
Or do like this game?

Anna Pink

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
Due to my mistake, one of my posts was deleted, but I found it important.

I wrote to the game author that there were other possibilities, perhaps more legal ones.

A guy I follow on Youtube, his work and racing in cars (Mitjet, F4, Lutus ...) And he makes videos about his races but also about F1. And his work. Anyone who wants to support him financially can make donations on gofundme.com.

If the author has a passion for creating games and he wants to do this for work he can use the same system.
Without specifying the themes of the game, without giving information.
But a simple statement at the end of the games, on his internet page
"To support the development of the game, donate...."

And in Legalita, he makes a good impression on the users, he finishes the games.
Instead of making games and then breaking them. Which in my opinion is not fair to the users.

This is the advice I gave him.

Then honestly the story is beautiful, there is no science fiction magic, inhuman monsters.
And they also have a plot, not just sex and that's it.
So it would have been nice to finish them.

And as if J. K. Rowling hadn't written the last Harry Potter book, fans would have been pissed.

How pissed I am when I read that he is no longer developed, because the ban no longer makes him earn money.

His response was ................
(don't have time to read that not sorry ❤
working on the new game
you'll love it much more
that is why not sorry)

For me it's spitting, kicking those who respected this author in the face.

For me, he no longer wanted to continue developing games, he had a new idea.
But I wonder if his new idea will lead to the end.
Or do like this game?
This game was stopped not because he switched to something new, but because it was banned on Patreon and the possibility of donating was blocked. It's almost impossible to develop a game without money

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
There is not patreon alternative?
Yes, but they can't guarantee the amount of money that Patreon can gather ( if you reach a good amount of pledgers of course, and this was the case for the dev) to help developing a game when you're alone and need to buy and do everything by yourself, at least at the moment.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
This game was stopped not because he switched to something new, but because it was banned on Patreon and the possibility of donating was blocked. It's almost impossible to develop a game without money
Thank you very much for stopping by this thread!

I really enjoy your art a lot and think it´s an absolute shame that your 2 projects got canceled this way.

Would you please be so kind to give us some insight about the new project you are working on now and if there is a chance that we will see it here in F95?

Thank you very much in advance!

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes