MasterWilly

Jun 18, 2021
Is it possible to reset the "already seen" bits?
I want to start over since I hadn't played in a long time, but I don't want to have to check every passage just to make sure I didn't miss something "new".

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
This is, at the same time, the most promising and the most underdeveloped game in the genre. A shame that the dev decided to go the route of a remake instead of finishing the original game.

Reactions: HarryHill99

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is it possible to reset the "already seen" bits?
I want to start over since I hadn't played in a long time, but I don't want to have to check every passage just to make sure I didn't miss something "new".
Normally Ren'py will skip what was already seen and come to a screeching halt when something new shows up.

However, sometimes an update changes that.

I have no idea if it's possible to trick it somehow.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Ah, I see. This game isn't for me then. I saw the art and the futas and was interested. Thanks for the answer.
If it helps, male faces basically never show up. The gay content is mostly what amounts to disembodied dicks. It's just that there's a lot of them.

Alele Devoir

Apr 25, 2018
Is the bigger clit quest bugged or am I missing something? I fucked the three people and only drank cum once (Sophia) but when it became the next day it said the clit got smaller. So what's going on?

phaser_0b

May 28, 2023
Is the bigger clit quest bugged or am I missing something? I fucked the three people and only drank cum once (Sophia) but when it became the next day it said the clit got smaller. So what's going on?
You are not allowed to drink any cum. But I couldn't find a way to fuck 3 different people without need to drink cum from Sophia. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Jogy1959

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
Is there actually a way to make your cock bigger? It seems like there's only a way to fail, and that makes it smaller.

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes