Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Genuine questions, do you have any control over what content you get, as in, could I avoid the futa and trap, and just get the regular gay content (if it exists)? Also, is sissification forced on the protagonist, or something the player can control?

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Genuine questions, do you have any control over what content you get
No and yes. There is no futa content here. Only gay and trap. You have choices as to what content you can get but they are all rather symbolic is nature as you have to go through most of the kinks that the game throws at you anyway. Hence the title "earn your freedom". You don't have any meaningful choice. Only obedience is the way.

Reactions: Zedire

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
No and yes. There is no futa content here. Only gay and trap. You have choices as to what content you can get but they are all rather symbolic is nature as you have to go through most of the kinks that the game throws at you anyway. Hence the title "earn your freedom". You don't have any meaningful choice. Only obedience is the way.
Ah. Thanks for letting me know!

Reactions: LonerPrime

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
View attachment 2085068

Overview:
This is a game about a young guy (18yo) who is captured by some bad guys and is forced to work in a brothel to pay off his father's debts. Play the game to find out what will happen to him and if he'll become an obedient little slut ;)
Thread Updated: 2023-06-08
Release Date: 2023-05-31
Developer: EYF3D - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.06
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: -
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android (the66): -
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2085037 View attachment 2085038 View attachment 2085039 View attachment 2085040 View attachment 2085056
im not gay but im gonna play this

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
I'm getting an error with all but one of Ashley's scenes and how do I enter the sissy school scene? It popped up once but never returned, likewise with the street work scene. There isn't a way to check out the outfit in the shop, where it is.

Edit: this is the error for all but the first of Ashley's scenes
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/ashley.rpy", line 517, in script
    jump ashreplay_kiss
ScriptError: could not find label 'ashreplay_kiss'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/ashley.rpy", line 517, in script
    jump ashreplay_kiss
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ashreplay_kiss'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
EarnYourFreedom3D (0.05)
Sun Jun 11 16:22:17 2023

Last edited:

xdidgafrn

Jan 30, 2020
The cock cage Is a huge turn off for me so i stopped playing is there a way to get it removed and if he is only paying 210 dollars a week it will take him almost 40 years to pay off just the 100,000 dollars at that rate he could make them more money working a normal job and pay it off so much quicker lol
My question is how tf did this mf escape, runnin around the city and not ONE mf realized he's missing, same with the other 2 girls (forgo their names lol)

talt3

Feb 9, 2022
I absolutely love this game. There is a very hot scene involving 2 characters (Tom and Adriene). Would it be possible for the player to input their own custom names for these 2 people? I think this could be very hot if we could customise those names and maybe use people we know in real life.

Tom and Adriene.png

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I absolutely love this game. There is a very hot scene involving 2 characters (Tom and Adriene). Would it be possible for the player to input their own custom names for these 2 people? I think this could be very hot if we could customise those names and maybe use people we know in real life.

View attachment 2701342
maybe if you know how to get into the coding

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
이 게임은 원래 게임의 길이에 얼마나 근접합니까?
Not close. I think the original game had kept going? I stopped supporting on Patreon a while ago so I'm not the best source of info on the current length of the OG, but even by the progress it had when I stopped playing there is still a lot missing

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
You know, as I was playing this I realized it would perhaps be less linear-y if it was a trainer. Kinda like WT but with this character instead. I think it would be cool.

Also, when I reached the cock worship point, I thought it should *start* with that. It's very weird that cock worship happens so far down the road, after the MC has already done anal, blowjobs, etc even with people outside the gloryhole. Cock worship should happen imho before the first blowjob.

Also also, I think I've said this before, but the character's sexuality jumps way too fast towards enjoying cocks. Just as you're reluctantly doing handjobs in a gloryhole, suddenly, you are fucking a client in your bed and having fun with the act.

At the points where the character can "ask for help", I always thought that the MC is having so much fun (seemingly) that I had forgotten the point was to escape.

All these, however, would be easily solved with a game built as a trainer. Or a VN. I mean this is practically a VN anyway.

Reactions: Zane11 and Mist.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
You know, as I was playing this I realized it would perhaps be less linear-y if it was a trainer. Kinda like WT but with this character instead. I think it would be cool.

Also, when I reached the cock worship point, I thought it should *start* with that. It's very weird that cock worship happens so far down the road, after the MC has already done anal, blowjobs, etc even with people outside the gloryhole. Cock worship should happen imho before the first blowjob.

Also also, I think I've said this before, but the character's sexuality jumps way too fast towards enjoying cocks. Just as you're reluctantly doing handjobs in a gloryhole, suddenly, you are fucking a client in your bed and having fun with the act.

At the points where the character can "ask for help", I always thought that the MC is having so much fun (seemingly) that I had forgotten the point was to escape.

All these, however, would be easily solved with a game built as a trainer. Or a VN. I mean this is practically a VN anyway.
I agree with everything you've said, but don't forget that this game is the 3D version of Earn Your Freedom. The story is based on the original game, so the only way to see changes here is if they were made in the original game first. You should post your suggestions in the original game thread. ;)

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
I agree with everything you've said, but don't forget that this game is the 3D version of Earn Your Freedom. The story is based on the original game, so the only way to see changes here is if they were made in the original game first. You should post your suggestions in the original game thread. ;)
Yeah, the original game had started out as having many variables, like I dunno, "submission" , "bimbo" , shit like that that's typical to most sissification games. So perhaps I didn't say anything back then thinking that it's gonna be a trainer.

But these aren't my suggestions really, the original game has now gone down that road, so there's no point in "suggesting" game-changing things like that.

It's really just a topic for discussion.

Tbh, I really enjoyed the premise and the MC - though I'd prefer it wasn't forced like this (do this or everyone dies or something) cause it's too dark - but I thought it would be quite cool if the Dev went down the road of more gameplay basically.

However, this is quite difficult to pull off. This is why I thought "dude, they could have done a trainer", cause then it's far simpler.

Last edited:

_Cosmo_

May 2, 2020
I like this game, but as many others I'm kinda stuck and have no idea of triggering certain events. A walkthrough or some kind of hints would really help a lot!
I even tried to work along the walkthrough of the "original" game, but I can't even get to talking to Ashley.... that get really frustrating, though I liked the other content I found so far.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
i can get behind most of the content but enema just hell no fuck no hope that shit is avoidable thats damn near just as bad as scat or piss

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes