D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Thanks! I have done that for two weeks in a row I think, nothing procced. Maybe the chance is very small? I'll keep trying that, hopefully it works.
Just restart the game and visit the wall everyday i had the same issue
the amount of content is still pretty low so it won't hurt to restart

Reactions: omglolguy32

gino.pilotino

Nov 16, 2017
I am in a loop. I would need a system that told me what to do without wasting hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours to figure out what the fuck to do. the game would be nice but so it is unplayable

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
when are we finally losing that dumb cage? and please add something to know how much content you've seen and to get some tips for whats missing
The cage was removed in this update with the party scene.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
I see, I haven't finished the update yet so I'll check that out. I just played till I got told about the sissy school.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
you mean the christmasparty? well after the party its back on so no not really
If we are following the original game ( and more ore less we are), MC will have the possibility to ask Alex to be freed from the cage, but it will be only for one day a week.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
If we are following the original game ( and more ore less we are), MC will have the possibility to ask Alex to be freed from the cage, but it will be only for one day a week.
Yeah, I've been told, it seems the cage will only be free for a short time, maybe just in specific scenes it's free, I haven't played the original game but this version caught my radar, so I don't know how many h-scenes they are with the mc without the cage. How many h-scenes are there actually with the mc without the cage on actually?

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
How about if some clients start bringing their dogs with them? Of course, you can make that optional.
Unfortunately that would violate the terms of Patreon and likely get the devs delisted.

Is there going to be a clothing boutique? Love to get her/him more sexy outfits.
There is in the 2D version, but optional outfits jumps up the 3D rendering work immensely. Since since outfits was a feature in the 2D version from the get go, I assume their omission here was not an accident.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
same I can't access these scenes. Alex even said something about a Sissy School and I can't find that. I've got over $10,000 from working and I can't find the new content.
I have shared my saves' below if you would like. I haven't seen the sissy school yet either, I honestly don't think that is in this update, maybe it was mentioned as a hint to future content. However, for the fuck-wall scenes, it seems to me that I unlocked those scenes after completing the gym scenes. From there the glory-hole anal scene unlocked along with those scenes as well. I've linked my saves below if you can't unlock the scenes, I hope it's useful.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yeah, I've been told, it seems the cage will only be free for a short time, maybe just in specific scenes it's free, I haven't played the original game but this version caught my radar, so I don't know how many h-scenes they are with the mc without the cage. How many h-scenes are there actually with the mc without the cage on actually?
Exactly, in the original the cage will stay on, you are allowed to be free one day a week and you can have fun with Ashley or Jennifer ( also if you want to try it, it's worth to play imho).
Considering that this is mostly the same game ( with some variations) I think it could have the same path, it's a guess so take it with a grain of salt, we need to wait and see. :)

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
Exactly, in the original the cage will stay on, you are allowed to be free one day a week and you can have fun with Ashley or Jennifer ( also if you want to try it, it's worth to play imho).
Considering that this is mostly the same game ( with some variations) I think it could have the same path, it's a guess so take it with a grain of salt, we need to wait and see. :)
well, then i hope it's gonna take a different path otherwise i think i'll be ignoring this thread, just not my cup of tea. and thanks for the info :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
well, then i hope it's gonna take a different path otherwise i think i'll be ignoring this thread, just not my cup of tea. and thanks for the info :)
You're welcome.
As for that I don't think it will happen, I mean the game is heavily focused on the humiliation and degradation of the MC and in bending his will to the point he will start to accept and enjoy everything like a perfect pet/slave.
It is possible to have minimum breaks like the parts where he can be with Ashley and Jennifer, and other brief moments of solace, but nothing more than that.
At least at the moment, it's always possible that dev will add a possible revenge path but imho doesn't seem the case, I reckon it's pretty heavy on MC and can't be a game for all to play.
I admit it's the only game of this genre I play ( in general I prefer more light and brighter themed games), but I choose to see it as once in a lifetime kind of experience and see myself as an external spectator, but don't feel forced to play if it's too much it's better to let go than have a bad feeling while playing. :)

Reactions: Y2k94
4.40 star(s) 30 Votes