Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Same error here. Is there a fix?
YES, THERE IS!!! All you had to do was search for "Glory hole" in this thread and... oh... miracle... what do I see in the first results? Mist (myself) had made one. If only I had checked before *sarcasm*.

Caution: I specify that this problem has been corrected by the developer during the update to v0.05. So there is no more need for my patch on this version.

If you had installed my patch on v0.04, don't forget to remove it to take advantage of the new glory hole content of v0.05. To do this, simply delete the files "game/scripts/glory hole.rpy" and "game/scripts/glory hole.rpyc" .

Last edited:

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
IMHO, who likes this kind of kink, it's a GREAT game.
I'm stright, but some situation are really exciting. BRAVO, Dev!

Reactions: Mist.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Guess I have failed to follow my own advice to use a filter to remove the tags I don't like.
Still I had no idea females with a penis was a such a high demand. (feels like 50% of Renpy games have this tag nowadays)
Same with basically every game with a gay tag always include furry as well.
Not being interested in any of these tags I'll shut the door behind me.

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
when are we finally losing that dumb cage? and please add something to know how much content you've seen and to get some tips for whats missing

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
3D?

No, this is not 3D. That's kind of a fraudulent description.
Yes, it's 3D. You are confusing 3D vision with 3D graphics.

Here, the developer uses 3D characters and scenery and arranges them in different viewing angles and positions to create the renderings and animations.

In 3D vision (like the imax system in movies), there is a different image for each eye. The fusion of these images seen through specific filters gives the impression that the image is in relief, or even that it comes out of the screen.

There is little or no chance that you will find this type of game in 3D vision. But nothing prevents you from hoping, maybe one day...

Displayme

Dec 21, 2020
Guess I have failed to follow my own advice to use a filter to remove the tags I don't like.
Still I had no idea females with a penis was a such a high demand. (feels like 50% of Renpy games have this tag nowadays)
Perhaps think F95Zone as Furry/futa/femdom95zone-Gaysauna... Keeps you on your toes... Sigh.. :)

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
please add something to know how much content you've seen and to get some tips for whats missing
In the 2D version there is a gallery showing the scenes already discovered and giving a hint to discover the remaining scenes. This is very useful to know where we are and what to do next.

A similar system in the 3D version would be useful to follow our progress. I hope it will be implemented in the near future.

Last edited:

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Yes, it's something that's quite sought after, but there aren't that many of them. Unfortunately some developers add a single avoidable futa/trans/sissy/etc... scene, just to be able to add the tag (e.g.: City of Broken Dreamers).

This is a disservice to people like you who, not being interested in this kind of content, will unintentionally miss out on games they might enjoy. And also people like me, looking for this kind of content, and ending up with games that don't have it (except for 1 avoidable scene).

Last edited:

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I really like this game. The only thing I wish was different was not having the chastity cage. I honestly think it's a waste having such a cute and girly sissyboy, but not showing his cute little cock. I really prefer when sissies show their cocks during sex, and seeing they getting hard as they are fucked in the ass. But I really like the graphics, and the plot and situations are really arousing.
Well if the game follows the general path of EYF2D, then eventually you do earn the priviledge of taking it off.
same I can't access these scenes. Alex even said something about a Sissy School and I can't find that. I've got over $10,000 from working and I can't find the new content.
Same here
Have you tried the following thesteps in the Walkthrough for the 2D version? It's under the spoiler for Developer Notes.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Jesus Christ this game was confusing. My brain knows that the top half has all female traits but with a dick. The story mentions the MC is a guy. Since I'm straight, I had to keep focusing that the MC was a girl. I even had to rename it as a girl's name, not as my usual username that I choose for other games.

Well done on the scenes, the quality was too great to pass, even though I had to skip lots of scenes where you could see both characters' dicks.

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Jesus Christ this game was confusing. My brain knows that the top half has all female traits but with a dick. The story mentions the MC is a guy. Since I'm straight, I had to keep focusing that the MC was a girl. I even had to rename it as a girl's name, not as my usual username that I choose for other games.

Well done on the scenes, the quality was too great to pass, even though I had to skip lots of scenes where you could see both characters' dicks.
When you're getting into a game with the sissification tag, you really should know what you're in for.

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes