rypperdoc

Mar 14, 2020
Is the MC going to stab Alex in the throat and whilst watching her bleed out he asks her when she woke up this morning and started thinking about who to fuck with first on such a beautiful day.....she wasn't expecting the MC's fist up her arse as she lay there dying! Next bald fat fuck looks shocked as the MC walks casually into his office with streaked blood on the MC's face whilst concealing the blade till the very last second as he shoves it under his fatty chin piercing the nasal cavity breaching between his eyes and his shocked expression locked in place as the MC just grins while stating he funcked up by grabbing the girls and thinking his shit don't stick......Now who to kill next or free the others and RAGE, RAGE AGAINST THE DYING OF THE LIGHT......well it's just a thought, bloody good one though.
Yes, I am with you. MC needs a rebellion/escape path in these games, and not just a loop or bad end.

Anna Pink

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
Dear & beloved Anna Pink,

the mc is so sexy in this game,
lovely way to use him as client group for sperm deposit

specially fat dudes with very dense semen to feed him,
(sadly, there is no scene of mc together with fat dudes\clients with those dense sperm, will we have a chance to see it in the future updates perhaps?)

it is impossible not to fall in love with this mc.
we've played many many f95zone best list games, however this mc is still our favorite one. He is so cute,
the delicious sensual pink sissification process should be complete on him to attend to even more clients,
won't you agree :p
Hmm nice idea! We will try to make fat dudes in the next update

Reactions: AraKnus

Anna Pink

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
So it's pretty obvious the artist's main priority will be their own game.. i have a feeling they will just ditch this one in the future to just concentrate on their own project.
No, it's not. I split my time between art for this game and art for my own game. The developer of the original game also splits time between the original game and the 3d version. I assure you we will not abandon this game, we have big plans.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
What do I do, had that ass scene in the glory hole, did the video cam with Ashley, 1st scene with tom, already unlocked gym, lab and sexshop. What do I do to progress? (Wait for client and I'm stuck on the eating cum on the foot scene)

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If we dont have a Patreon account is there another way?
Wait for a public release if they decide to do it, they did with Earn Your Freedom, looks like it's 2 weeks early access then the public version came out.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
What do I do, had that ass scene in the glory hole, did the video cam with Ashley, 1st scene with tom, already unlocked gym, lab and sexshop. What do I do to progress? (Wait for client and I'm stuck on the eating cum on the foot scene)
Oh so the 3D version isn't caught up is that why I'm stuck, or did I just miss something entirely?

markjapan

Sep 19, 2022
I ran into a issue where the game gets stuck.(every in-game time, every day)
When I go to the glory hole room and select anal (which is all that's left to do for me) I get this error message:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ghan'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/glory hole.rpyc", line 38, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ghan'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
EarnYourFreedom3D (0.04)
Wed Mar 22 11:56:43 2023

fabian1966

Feb 17, 2021
Me encontré con un problema en el que el juego se atasca (todas las veces en el juego, todos los días)
Cuando voy a la sala del agujero de la gloria y selecciono anal (que es todo lo que me queda por hacer), recibo este mensaje de error:

[código]
Lo siento, pero ocurrió una excepción no detectada.

Mientras se ejecuta el código del juego:
ScriptError: no se pudo encontrar la etiqueta 'ghan'.

-- Rastreo completo ---------------------------------------------- --------------

Rastreo completo:
Archivo "scripts/glory hole.rpyc", línea 38, en script
Archivo "renpy/ast.py", línea 1974, en ejecución
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(objetivo)
Archivo "renpy/script.py", línea 927, en búsqueda
aumentar ScriptError("no se pudo encontrar la etiqueta '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: no se pudo encontrar la etiqueta 'ghan'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
GanaTuLibertad3D (0.04)
mié 22 mar 11:56:43 2023
[/código]
[/CITA]
me pasa lo mismo

4.40 star(s) 30 Votes