• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Siren Bay Chronicles: Shattered Dreams [v0.2] [Poison Noir]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Poison Noir

The Siren Bay Chronicles
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
cover.jpg

Overview:
It's 2042 and you live in a lawless city of Siren Bay, where violent crime, murders and ruthless corporations rule. As a former police officer all you want is peace and quiet. Everything changes when one day a former colleague from the police force visits you and asks for your help to investigate a brutal murder of her childhood friend. You have bad feelings about this but you know you can't refuse. If you only knew how lethal it can be...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-02-03
Release Date: 2022-02-03
Developer: Poison Noir
Censored: No
Version: v0.2a (Chapter 2)
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Other:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID*

Extra: Walkthrough Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ch1HospitalBed9.jpg ch1ClubBlowjob11.jpg ch1NixAfterFight7.jpg ch1AshiraAleroPool11.jpg Anal HD.jpg ch1AshiraPool4.jpg

Last edited:

Poison Noir

The Siren Bay Chronicles
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
You should probably add a planned section to Genre spoiler and add that info there, could be important for some people.
I read in the rules I should only put what's included in the chapter, so I didn't want to break any rules, but if it's possible to do that then I will.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks pretty good. I like the visuals. The story sounds interesting but mysterious enough that it has me curious to try. Last but not least, I like all of the tags and the women look great in the overview. I'm definitely going to check this out.

• Love
Reactions: Poison Noir

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
downloading right now.

will all sex scene be optional? can you choose who to hook up with? and can lesbian scenes be avoided?

Poison Noir

The Siren Bay Chronicles
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
downloading right now.

will all sex scene be optional? can you choose who to hook up with? and can lesbian scenes be avoided?
Not all are optional, but the plan is to give much more freedom in future episodes, certain scenes were important for the future plot, but in general I plan to make the lesbian scenes avoidable. And yes most certainly you will be able to choose who to hook up with.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Seems like a good first release, a decent amount of content, good renders, the story is interesting. Haven't played the game fully yet, but it's promising.

Poison Noir Thank you for your work and good luck! A few tips/notes:

Reactions: Poison Noir
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote