VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Siren Bay Chronicles: Shattered Dreams [v0.2] [Poison Noir]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
In this chapter there is a lesbian scene only. In future chapters I have some ideas so probably yes, but with an option to avoid it.
First, your game looks great, good work, and great success. ;)(y)

Second, thanks for clarifying what content can be found in future installments, that helps users decide whether to play it or not. (y)

Regarding this content, the decision to put it or not is 100% yours and for my part I respect it, however, if I could suggest something to you, it would be that it was well implemented, that is, focused on the story or theme you have, and not only serve as a fanservice, I also think that many are bothered not so much by the content itself, but by the reaction of the MC or worse that he is humiliated or loses the girl completely after all the work he did on her, on the other hand Part, it could be sharing (that is, MMF including the MC), swinging and changing partners with some npc or prostitution with some girl, there are several options that would be less invasive for the player, however the decision is 100% yours and while the game does not focus on that content I will play this with pleasure.

Good luck.;)

• Love
Reactions: Poison Noir

Poison Noir

The Siren Bay Chronicles
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
First, your game looks great, good work, and great success. ;)(y)

Second, thanks for clarifying what content can be found in future installments, that helps users decide whether to play it or not. (y)

Regarding this content, the decision to put it or not is 100% yours and for my part I respect it, however, if I could suggest something to you, it would be that it was well implemented, that is, focused on the story or theme you have, and not only serve as a fanservice, I also think that many are bothered not so much by the content itself, but by the reaction of the MC or worse that he is humiliated or loses the girl completely after all the work he did on her, on the other hand Part, it could be sharing (that is, MMF including the MC), swinging and changing partners with some npc or prostitution with some girl, there are several options that would be less invasive for the player, however the decision is 100% yours and while the game does not focus on that content I will play this with pleasure.

Good luck.;)
Thank you for your kind words, very encouraging!

Also that is some good food for thought, but I never was into humiliating the MC or making him lose the girls completely, thanks for your input!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I never was into humiliating the MC
That being said, may I ask if you're planning your femdom content to be directed toward MC (him being dommed by some woman/women) or are you thinking only about adding some lezdom scenes between NPCs?

Reactions: bulifun

Poison Noir

The Siren Bay Chronicles
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
That being said, may I ask if you're planning your femdom content to be directed toward MC (him being dommed by some woman/women) or are you thinking only about adding some lezdom scenes between NPCs?
I am thinking more into lezdom scenes or possibly some other male characters, I don't see the MC as someone to be dominated this way.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
After playing it I think I can comment a little more:

1.- Visually it looks good but no more.

2.- The story promises (although I recommend going a little deeper into each character and their personality for more immersion).

3.- The animations are not bad but they could improve I recommend that the loop of the animation starts and ends in the same position so that the cut and repetition of it is not noticed.

In general it looks good and if the story becomes more immersive it will surely attract people.

Regarding the removal of ntr, if you think it is the right decision, go ahead, but try to make it something that you decide as Dev for the sake of your game and not for the pressure, I am not a fan of this content but some ntr scenes (share or swinging) well placed (according to the story) and avoidable is not a bad thing and it works in many games.

Either way I wish you luck. ;) (y)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
fe2.jpg

There .. the missing link to ongoing investigations.​

fr2.jpg

Yo, Poison Noir,
where is my sweet throbbing time with her, huh?
We were going somewhere
to deepen our bond of lust into eachother.​

• Love

Poison Noir

The Siren Bay Chronicles
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
A small update - Chapter 2 should be expected within 1 or 2 months. More time to spend with the girls is to be expected :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
It's pretty interesting but there's not really much so far. After like 10 minutes I already written off 2 girls, just not into sharing so I hope I can avoid both Ashira and Alero. But all in all, not bad.

Reactions: Look-see

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Do I understand that v0.2 is a slightly modified v0.1?
...because the game ends in exactly the same point

Poison Noir

The Siren Bay Chronicles
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Do I understand that v0.2 is a slightly modified v0.1?
...because the game ends in exactly the same point
No, there is a whole chapter added - I just checked the link from MEGA and it is for sure there and it's working fine. It's after the summary of chapter 1.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote