Jun 5, 2022
Hello fellow sluts . Does anyone know where the script for the dialogue is. I want to change some of the dialogue to be more in line with my specific fetishes (the game is perfect, it's just that some of my kinks are more weird and I like to modify my games to match my sex needs). Any help would be appreciated thank you and keep being awsome <3
I agree w addict, would love to be able to edit the script. Honestly I'd spend most of my time editing the non-sexual scenes for like. heartfelt dialogue b4 the "action". I'm way too invested in, say, ashley and mc's friendship hahaha.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2022
Jun 5, 2022
Hey everybody,
the new version is available for on the patreon page rn, & I'll be posting it here for public access in two weeks :)
let's press f to pay respects for all us broke guys who can't sub to the patreon but are also
working on hole and from what I red from updated I kinda did everything except outside where it says no access
Sorry, but the gloryhole (assuming that's what you mean) is accessible at pretty much any point in the game, so I have no idea where you are. Have you unlocked working in the "fuck wall room" as a maid (with Sophie) or the sissy school path yet?

Saby01

Oct 20, 2021
let's press f to pay respects for all us broke guys who can't sub to the patreon but are also

Sorry, but the gloryhole (assuming that's what you mean) is accessible at pretty much any point in the game, so I have no idea where you are. Have you unlocked working in the "fuck wall room" as a maid (with Sophie) or the sissy school path yet?
Yes fuck wall as maid. Voluntary fuck wall. Already working for boss in weekend, done all gym scene, injections , enlarged boosbs to max, visit alexa lexa. Pretty everything except outside

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
ive got every scene except naomi threesome with jen/amanda. how do i trigger her dominant path, ive tried using console and then waiting for a client, but nothing happens

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
i liked the game in general, its quite fast and not to much grindy in begining to transform into a cock hungry slut, BUT then after it become terribly boring and repetitve

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
i liked the game in general, its quite fast and not to much grindy in begining to transform into a cock hungry slut, BUT then after it become terribly boring and repetitve
Maybe because scenes keep repeating? There is only so much content. If you are done with it then it just loops. This is quite a dumb thing to say honestly. There is so much content. Enough to keep you busy for at least 2 hours which is insane compared too many other games.

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
Maybe because scenes keep repeating? There is only so much content. If you are done with it then it just loops. This is quite a dumb thing to say honestly. There is so much content. Enough to keep you busy for at least 2 hours which is insane compared too many other games.
i played for more than 8h, arrived a 20 000$ and 279 day and 4 games from beginning, just a feeling that somes random events never comes in the loop

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
no matter what i do i cant get the naomi domination threesome scenes. even started a new game but only got the new naomi scene

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes