Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Question? If he can be full on girlified; vag and all, does that also mean in a future update there might be a way for her to become pregnant or a pregnant ending

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'm so tired of all the feminization games that also make it so the MC has a tiny dick. Feminization shouldn't be synonymous with tiny cock. Why can't a feminized male character never have himself a fucking hog?
If my memory serves me well, there are choices in this game that make your dick shorter, and choices that prevent that, and choices that make it larger. Also, to my understanding, there may be a possible route to become a woman, and gradually shortening his cock till it's nothing left seems a proper way, opposed to all the other games that wanna just have him wake up with a pussy. ALSO...the images above, in the thread, are fan made and not in the game, as far as I know. So, you really have no need to be mad about that when it's totally avoidable in this game.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
How do I actually get the new dildo to not be shaded out? It isn't available for purchase. I also can't get any new events to trigger. The walkthrough doesn't seem to be updated, either.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
How do I actually get the new dildo to not be shaded out? It isn't available for purchase. I also can't get any new events to trigger. The walkthrough doesn't seem to be updated, either.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The gallery give tips on how to achieve scenes btw, lots of clicking to see all tips but they help.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
I like the game so far, but I gotta wonder if anyone knows, (It is rare for me to actually like content where the "woman" has a "cltty", but I do like this one) will s/he on the end have a "bad" story moment when he totally turns into a woman complete with full vag, or only barbie like?

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Hey everybody,
I'm happy to announce that I'll work together with to make a 3D version of Earn Your Freedom! Please check out the project's if you are interested :)
The game won't be too different from the original, but not the same. It will have more art per each event and might even have some completely different events.
The release of the first version is planned for the next Saturday!

77icew

Feb 5, 2022
Hey everybody,
I'm happy to announce that I'll work together with to make a 3D version of Earn Your Freedom! Please check out the project's if you are interested :)
The game won't be too different from the original, but not the same. It will have more art per each event and might even have some completely different events.
The release of the first version is planned for the next Saturday!
Hello Sissydreams

I like new Alex. She is a strong beautifull woman. Oh if Alex wrapped her legs around a thin MC. (y):sneaky:

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes