G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
no worries, I've been working on it for a while already, and it didn't affect the release schedule of EYF
and besides, I spend like 12-14 hrs a day doing this stuff, so I have plenty of time to work on both of them :)
What about the 3D version i hope u still gonna work on it.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
What about the 3D version i hope u still gonna work on it.
of course :)
So this dude is making 3 games now with 3 different patreon accounts or what?
I usually would ignore stuff like this, but this time it felt shitty to read something like that after a full night of work on the games
1st account - 3 games all of them are sissification/feminisation themed (very niche content)
2nd - shared account with AnnaPink as otherwise it would be impossible to share the revenue from the 3d version
3rd account - a completely different straight content game. How far will it go if I post it from the page called "Sissy Dreams"?

and all of the games get equal attention from me and regular updates (even more frequent than many other games out there developed by teams of people)
all of the games are free with a short waiting time before it goes public and no "patreon versions" or anything like that, you can play the same content that people get on patreon for free
and besides, what's wrong with having two different pages for two completely different games? if you buy one game developed by a certain studio, do you get other games for free?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 16, 2021
Somehow i have a bug where i can't trigger (see clit injection results).
Had the injection, it stayed the same, but the game doesn't see the event and therefore i can't continue with the Adrienne quest line, while i already have unlocked everything else I believe. Can't also do anything new with the "doctor" Erika, so am really stuck

Have also added the safe file with the encountered problem
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anybody know how to fix this game file? Cause I kinda want to advance with Adrienne :p

Last edited by a moderator:

duckpop

May 15, 2020
oh my god a developer who actually understands how to compress their game assets rather than simply letting it slowly balloon till it's split over six 10gb downloads! While not a big reduction now that's a lot of headroom for future updates

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
For some reason this game is super unresponsive. Sometimes, it takes up to 20 seconds after I click before it registers. It almost feels like a memory leak. Thought it might be my computer at first but other renpy games run just fine

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
For some reason this game is super unresponsive. Sometimes, it takes up to 20 seconds after I click before it registers. It almost feels like a memory leak. Thought it might be my computer at first but other renpy games run just fine
could you tell me please if it is like this with the latest update only? or was it like this before 0.18 too? also, is this an android version you are talking about?

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
could you tell me please if it is like this with the latest update only? or was it like this before 0.18 too? also, is this an android version you are talking about?
Hey sorry, no worries - it's not the game. The install kept corrupting. Got a proper install and it runs fine now. Sorry

SissyIrena

Jun 27, 2021
Hi SissyDreams, did you check my bug and questions?

Hi, this game is excellent, and I love it.
While playing version 0.17, I found bugs about scene 90 (first screenshot).
A hint for this scene is: "Wait for a client in your room after getting the test injection".
After I unlocked this scene, the first bug was missing hair (second screenshot).
The second bug is that when I open the Scene Menu, scene 90 is missing and moved to scene 86 (third screenshot).
Is it possible to have all scenes in one run (like when I choose Naomi path - dom or sub or worship/laugh on small dick scene, I will get one, but I will miss another, is it possible to have both)?
Also, one suggestion may be interesting to have, after four weeks pass (for example), Alex raises debt payment(from 210$ to more) because money in the late game doesn't have a purpose as before.

spenk

May 4, 2018
The game sets more serious questions then answers ...
there should be more hints or cheat options ...

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes