ctrdyv5yu66t

Sep 19, 2022
when i saw the images i thought the girl is gonna do something in the hole but then ... it was the boy i didnt read the tag so quit straight way, kinda feel sorry for the MC hope he gets revenge. Even though i hate sissy/gay, i like ur art
Hope the mc fucks alex
lol me too, especially if they transform him entirely, i hope he gets his ultimate revenge on them and then somehow gets his manhood back. would be epic. takes their womanhoods and turns them into men or idk lol

Reactions: dozermant

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Hey everybody,
The for the 3d version is out for
We'll be posting it here in 2 weeks for public access :)
Why does MC in 2D version looks like pigtailed boy, and MC in 3D version like ponytailed girl? I mean, if it's the same game, shouldn't they look similar?

Reactions: lo0u

futatown1324

Jul 10, 2021
I keep waking up in the afternoon and as such cant work for the boss, anyone had this problem and know what im doing wrong?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 398136

Overview:
This is a game about a young guy (18yo) who is captured by some bad guys and is forced to work in a brothel to pay off his father's debts. Play the game to find out what will happen to him and if he'll become an obedient little slut ;)

Thread Updated: 2022-08-13
Release Date: 2022-08-13
Developer: Sissy Dreams - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Save files not older than ver 0.12 should work in the new updates without restarting the game.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED

Extra: SAVE

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 601079 View attachment 692382 View attachment 302636 View attachment 601080 View attachment 363746 View attachment 465686 View attachment 325205 View attachment 465687 View attachment 363748 View attachment 325172
Greetings, SissyDreams and thank you for this wonderful game. I would like to ask you about the 3D version, which I enjoy even more. Are you planning on continuing the 3D version and if so, is there a projected time for the next update? Thank you.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Haircuts are changeable, so I see no real problem with that.
I believe it's not the same artist, and it's up to the artist, I would think. I wouldn't tell Michaelangelo, hey, put a little paint over here, lol.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I believe it's not the same artist, and it's up to the artist, I would think. I wouldn't tell Michaelangelo, hey, put a little paint over here, lol.
As an artist and musician, I can tell you, we give each other suggestions and opinions regularly. We just don't expect them to actually do it. The artist can do whatever they want with their art, but in the end, if they're looking for people to consume that product, they need to make it marketable, and find the proper market for the product they're creating.
The main thing that makes me laugh is when people continuously whine about games that weren't made to their own personal liking, but the dev would be stupid to cater to just one person.
Either way, I couldn't give 2 shits about how the hair looks on the characters, as long as the game keeps the same overall premise as the original. And even then, if I don't like something, I simply leave and go find something else I do like. There's plenty of material on this sight to occupy me. lol

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
There's plenty of material on this sight to occupy me.
That's really fortunate for you. But it only holds for people who are looking for something to boink and not much more. Those of us with more kinky tastes, no matter which ones, are basically left out in the cold, haunting recommendation threads that hardly ever update, with titles that invariably barely tease our interests. So unsurprisingly we tend to get rather invested about that ONE game that actually does something worthwhile with a kink of interest (in this case, sissyfication - other than those horrid HTML wall-of-text games, there's NOTHING going on F95 in this space, which is why the abandoned En-fem-e folks are upset and the 'takes forever' Sissy Dreams folks are impatient).

Now, to be clear, that only explains people getting into overly heated arguments, it does not justify it. But the "well just go play something else then" people absolutely NEED to get knocked down a peg, or two, or three. WE'D LOVE TO, you know...

• Haha
Reactions: Frd721 and FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
That's really fortunate for you. But it only holds for people who are looking for something to boink and not much more. Those of us with more kinky tastes, no matter which ones, are basically left out in the cold, haunting recommendation threads that hardly ever update, with titles that invariably barely tease our interests. So unsurprisingly we tend to get rather invested about that ONE game that actually does something worthwhile with a kink of interest (in this case, sissyfication - other than those horrid HTML wall-of-text games, there's NOTHING going on F95 in this space, which is why the abandoned En-fem-e folks are upset and the 'takes forever' Sissy Dreams folks are impatient).

Now, to be clear, that only explains people getting into overly heated arguments, it does not justify it. But the "well just go play something else then" people absolutely NEED to get knocked down a peg, or two, or three. WE'D LOVE TO, you know...
"horrid HTML wall-of-text games"
These are boring, and do nothing for me. I concur.

"the "well just go play something else then" people absolutely NEED to get knocked down a peg"
Do all the pegging you wish, but realize my comment wasn't "you should all go play something else." It was exactly what it said: "there's plenty to occupy me." I don't give a damn what other people are into or not into. I'm here to satisfy me. Y'all do your thing, and good luck finding your kinks. lol

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Exactly, when they should be made to cater to mine.

Sometimes I think people only see what they want to see.
A dev will make what they will make. Whining that it isn't what you want will usually do nothing for you. Even if there aren't many games out there that contain exactly what you want, whining still does nothing. Make suggestions to devs about certain games. Make suggestions to devs about ideas for FUTURE games. Post threads full of suggestions in hopes that devs will see them, read them, and use your ideas. Go learn to develop your own games that have everything you like. There are many options. But, again, whining only brings out trolls and angry devs who eventually abandon projects cause they can't please anyone, cause everyone is all fighting and whining that they can't get what they want from a free pirating site.
Not trying to sound like an ass, or call anyone out, in particular, but that's the majority of what I see on this site.
I have certain kinks I'd absolutely LOVE to find in games on here, but they are sadly rare. I still find other stuff to occupy me, even if it doesn't completely fulfill every desire I have.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
As an artist and musician, I can tell you, we give each other suggestions and opinions regularly. We just don't expect them to actually do it. The artist can do whatever they want with their art, but in the end, if they're looking for people to consume that product, they need to make it marketable, and find the proper market for the product they're creating.
The main thing that makes me laugh is when people continuously whine about games that weren't made to their own personal liking, but the dev would be stupid to cater to just one person.
Either way, I couldn't give 2 shits about how the hair looks on the characters, as long as the game keeps the same overall premise as the original. And even then, if I don't like something, I simply leave and go find something else I do like. There's plenty of material on this sight to occupy me. lol
Bravo, I hear you, friend and I agree. Some folks take these games too seriously. Constructive criticism and friendly suggestions are always welcomed, I'm sure. Bottom line it is their creation but lending an ear to their fans and contributors would be a wise choice.

Reactions: FookU2
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes