doku99

Mar 21, 2018
When will we see the 3D version?

Edit: Actually I think it's out, the OP here just hasn't been updated:

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
There are quite a few hot Urination scenes in there, yet it's missing the tag.
thank you for noticing, I've added it

is it the same game on 3d with the same content or its 3d with more story update ?
it will be the same in general, but a bit altered and with more images

Can someone please tell me how get the cage off? And get out to the street
you need to progress through other unrelated events first

Hi, this game is excellent, and I love it.
While playing version 0.17, I found bugs about scene 90 (first screenshot).
A hint for this scene is: "Wait for a client in your room after getting the test injection".
After I unlocked this scene, the first bug was missing hair (second screenshot).
The second bug is that when I open the Scene Menu, scene 90 is missing and moved to scene 86 (third screenshot).
Is it possible to have all scenes in one run (like when I choose Naomi path - dom or sub or worship/laugh on small dick scene, I will get one, but I will miss another, is it possible to have both)?
Also, one suggestion may be interesting to have, after four weeks pass (for example), Alex raises debt payment(from 210$ to more) because money in the late game doesn't have a purpose as before.
sorry about the bug, thank you for letting me know
yeah, you can't have both unlocked for now
I'm planning to optimise the money stuff in the future :)
Is there an incest patch for this version?
not that I know of :)
can u please make more bad endings at least in the 3d version ? like the fuck wall ending after not having enough money
yes, I'm planning to add more ;)
It seems to me like its great update well done i love snowballing and self suck ( ;
Thank you! Glad you like it
Hey sorry, no worries - it's not the game. The install kept corrupting. Got a proper install and it runs fine now. Sorry
Glad it worked out, thank you for letting me know
Where to find the pill for the fat woman and get big buttocks for MC
Street menu option #2 :)
Hi SissyDreams, did you check my bug and questions?
Thank you very mucj! I'll make sure to fix it, sorry it took a while to reply
how to unlock intense training?
you need to progress in the game with the other events
can't get the fit woman scene to trigger while MC is unlocked, only while locked. What should I do?
yeah same, I think it might be bugged?
Is just base on luck ngl its heppend only on fr. Or sa if Im not wrong i needed like 150 days till i got that
the thing is that all the clients go one after the other in circle and it so happened that the scene you need didn't get to happen during the time MC was unlocked
sorry about the trouble with the event, I'll make sure to make it easier to trigger
for now, if it comes up when MC is caged you can press back button and it is saved for next time you wait for a client
how to unlock horse dildo?
you need to progress through the game, it gets' unlocked pretty far in the playthrough
The game sets more serious questions then answers ...
there should be more hints or cheat options ...
I'm working on it, planning to redo all the progression/events stuff to make it easier :) sorry it's quite difficult to progress rn
3D version is amazing, i'm not a fan of 3D but oh boi, I can't wait for next update.
thank you, it will be out very soon ;)
When will we see the 3D version?

Edit: Actually I think it's out, the OP here just hasn't been updated:
I'm planning to upload it here in the next couple of days

PS sorry if I missed someone's message. If so, and you still would like me to reply, please send me a msg or quote it here in the comments :)

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hey everybody,
The for the 3d version is out for
We'll be posting it here in 2 weeks for public access :)
Thank you so much for this news, and also my best compliments for the 3D version, I wasn't sure about it I must admit and I was surprised for the quality of the renders, it's a very good alternate version, well done! :giggle:

Reactions: TheRedMinister398

Graz21

Aug 30, 2022
I'm stuck! I had the tiny penis guy come to my room but I chose not to laugh at him, played the scene through expecting him to return at some point (so I could laugh) and he never has! Is it bugged?

Apr 18, 2021
I'm stuck! I had the tiny penis guy come to my room but I chose not to laugh at him, played the scene through expecting him to return at some point (so I could laugh) and he never has! Is it bugged?
I think that event is one-time only. I laughed at him got a smaller dick and he also never returned.

Graz21

Aug 30, 2022
Oh, that's sucks if true. I figured if there were 2 scenes to be unlocked then it'd give you the option to do both

Araghest

Jul 27, 2019
So. I'm stupid. Could you explain to me what I missed after the offer to go outside and the opportunity to get out of the cage? It seems that I saw all the events on the street, many weeks have passed, but the cage is still on me...

I mean I tried to understand the answers here, but I didn't get it :FacePalm:

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So. I'm stupid. Could you explain to me what I missed after the offer to go outside and the opportunity to get out of the cage? It seems that I saw all the events on the street, many weeks have passed, but the cage is still on me...

I mean I tried to understand the answers here, but I didn't get it :FacePalm:
You're not, maybe you missed an event, but at a certain point after the New year event and the opening of the Sissy School you should have the possibility to ask Alex to get out of the cage when she visit you on Sunday to collect the money. :)

• Angry

Araghest

Jul 27, 2019
Hmm, thanks. I passed school and New Year's event. I don't even know what else. Events with Ashley, boss, training. Alex comes, gets paid and that's it. Day 122 :confused:

• Angry

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hmm, thanks. I passed school and New Year's event. I don't even know what else. Events with Ashley, boss, training. Alex comes, gets paid and that's it. Day 122 :confused:
You're welcome, it's possible you missed something, take a look at the wt on the OP, I got that event as soon as I triggered the Sissy School event and then met Alex on Sunday. :)

Araghest

Jul 27, 2019
I told you I'm dumb :KEK: The scene hints helped. It turned out I didn't spend enough time on the butt-wall. Thanks a lot!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I told you I'm dumb :KEK: The scene hints helped. It turned out I didn't spend enough time on the butt-wall. Thanks a lot!
You're welcome, and don't beat yourself it can happen ( I couldn't trigger the event with Craig in the gym 'til the 3rd try, and I was reading the wt! :ROFLMAO: ) the most important thing is that you solved the problem and can continue to play.;)(y)

Wailen

Feb 15, 2022
Hello, I think the game is great. Whether in 2D or 3D. Even if I click around a bit lost in the current 2D version, the version still has a certain entertainment factor.

Regarding the 3D version I would like to make a suggestion: The avatar of the MC looks very feminine in the beginning, in my opinion. The facial features and the general physique do not convince me here. The MC looks with the makeup and torso free directly like a teenage girl. I know about the pitfalls of Daz and would still strongly recommend to start here again.
The body and especially the face of the MC could have more masculine features at the beginning (just one example is the hairstyle). The transformation by the "laboratory" and other actors, could explain a change of the face and body and make the story seem more believable.

Gladly I help, if desired or necessary with my experience and / or can ask other game developers for your suggestions.

This is of course only my subjective opinion. But just because I like the game itself, I would like to help to make the game look believable from the beginning.

Nonetheless, I'm curious to see how the 3D version goes.

Greetings

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes