xbambix

Nov 6, 2019
Thanks for the update!
I've found some minor (potential) bugs:

- The tips for the last 3 scenes in the scenes menu are only "." instead of a full description like the others.
- During the window fuck scene I got the error "Image 'random_window_fuck_cage_tiny' not found" in the top left corner (Mac Version)

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Thanks for the update!
I've found some minor (potential) bugs:

- The tips for the last 3 scenes in the scenes menu are only "." instead of a full description like the others.
- During the window fuck scene I got the error "Image 'random_window_fuck_cage_tiny' not found" in the top left corner (Mac Version)
Thank you! I'll make sure to fix them :)
Is the work now divided between this and the 3d version?
It doesn't really influence the update schedule of the 2d version, and I try to make updates every month as usual

Jun 4, 2019
So I scanned the .zip file with Virustotal, it returned 2 flags, one from Jiangmin antivirus and the other from Zillya antivirus. Jiangmin flagged it for Backdoor.Generic.bsyt, and Zillya flagged it for Downloader.Banload.Win32.100284. I'm in no way saying there are any viruses or trojans in the files. I just wanted to put it out there, so someone who knows more about that type of thing, can look into it and confirm or deny it. Again, I'm not saying there is anything wrong, or malicious in the files. I just want others to be aware of it, and I hope it is just false positives.

xbambix

Nov 6, 2019
ik the hints are glitched but does anyone know how to get the last 3 scenes?
Here is an of all new scenes and how to get them.

I believe the three last scenes are the hypno scene, the cops and the new scene with a client, but I cannot verify that right now. But with the list and the game open it should be obvious which 3 are the missing ones. :)

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
So I scanned the .zip file with Virustotal, it returned 2 flags, one from Jiangmin antivirus and the other from Zillya antivirus. Jiangmin flagged it for Backdoor.Generic.bsyt, and Zillya flagged it for Downloader.Banload.Win32.100284. I'm in no way saying there are any viruses or trojans in the files. I just wanted to put it out there, so someone who knows more about that type of thing, can look into it and confirm or deny it. Again, I'm not saying there is anything wrong, or malicious in the files. I just want others to be aware of it, and I hope it is just false positives.
2 out of 70+ virus engines reported it as generic or unspecified malware and out of those two virus engines one is from China and the other one can't even fix the broken english on their website.

Reactions: lfforumvr

VeloxE

Apr 7, 2019
Because i could not find it here-> Changelog v0.19:

"Hy everybody,

I've just finished working on the new update, and here is what's new in it:

- Alex gets a new chair for her office - specifically designed for face-sitting, and you get to help her test it ;)

- continuation of the CUM hypno event where Erika tests you with a glass full of cum

- Visit Lexa during her work day to get an event with Ashley and her with three possible choices

- Maid event where you get put into a glass cube as a decoration for a party with a remote-controlled butt plug

- Maid event with some cream and a whisker

- Get arrested by cops for prostituting on the street and spend a night in a prison cell with two men

- Pee punishment from Alex for not having enough for a weekly payment

- Get fucked in an elevator

- Get fucked in front of the window for everyone to see, and then lick the cum from the window glass :p"

okarin2033

Oct 30, 2020
Thank you!

I think there will be the possibility to fully transform him into a girl in the latest versions of the game.
Also, I was thinking to create a similar game with a female protagonist. But if I'll do that it will be only after this game completion
Female protagonist slowly turning into sissy slut will be very, very good. I hope I can see such game in the future from you!

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes