skiptski

Jul 20, 2022
Hey everybody, I'd like to announce that the first 3d version of the game is ready and available for two weeks early access from the game's ! I hope you'll enjoy it :3
is it the same game on 3d with the same content or its 3d with more story update ?

Reactions: Badvador

lhpa689

Jan 27, 2018
Hey everybody,
I'm happy to announce that I'll work together with to make a 3D version of Earn Your Freedom! Please check out the project's if you are interested :)
The game won't be too different from the original, but not the same. It will have more art per each event and might even have some completely different events.
The release of the first version is planned for the next Saturday!
When does come out,?

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Hey everybody,
is available for the :)
I'll be posting it here in two weeks

When does come out,?
It will be available for one week early access today in a couple of hours and I'll be posting it her on f95 in a week :)

Last edited:

SissyIrena

Jun 27, 2021
Hi, this game is excellent, and I love it.
While playing version 0.17, I found bugs about scene 90 (first screenshot).
A hint for this scene is: "Wait for a client in your room after getting the test injection".
After I unlocked this scene, the first bug was missing hair (second screenshot).
The second bug is that when I open the Scene Menu, scene 90 is missing and moved to scene 86 (third screenshot).
Is it possible to have all scenes in one run (like when I choose Naomi path - dom or sub or worship/laugh on small dick scene, I will get one, but I will miss another, is it possible to have both)?
Also, one suggestion may be interesting to have, after four weeks pass (for example), Alex raises debt payment(from 210$ to more) because money in the late game doesn't have a purpose as before.

Nov 16, 2021
Somehow i have a bug where i can't trigger (see clit injection results).
Had the injection, it stayed the same, but the game doesn't see the event and therefore i can't continue with the Adrienne quest line, while i already have unlocked everything else I believe. Can't also do anything new with the "doctor" Erika, so am really stuck

Have also added the safe file with the encountered problem

1659307204931.png

Nkultre

Apr 3, 2017
Hey everybody,
The 3D version of the game is available for public access now; please ;)
ps. I'll be creating the separate game thread and replying to all the messages I've missed here sometime later :)
Is there an incest patch for this version?

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
Hey everybody,
ps. I'll be creating the separate game thread and replying to all the messages I've missed here sometime later :)
Omfg that what we are all looking for thanks. Keep working on it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SissyDreams

Titan ap

Aug 10, 2022
Hey everybody,
can u please make more bad endings at least in the 3d version ? like the fuck wall ending after not having enough money

Reactions: SissyDreams

Nkultre

Apr 3, 2017
no worries, I've been working on it for a while already, and it didn't affect the release schedule of EYF
and besides, I spend like 12-14 hrs a day doing this stuff, so I have plenty of time to work on both of them :)
Hey is there an incest patch vor v0.17 or 0.18?

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes