Otakudesuyo

Oct 21, 2021
I managed to get all the scenes from the 0.16 update except for the Amanda scene, have no idea how to trigger it
Edit: I just needed to sleep in my bed, that was all, not sure if it required other events before to trigger it

Last edited:
Reactions: SissyDreams
May 11, 2019
Hey guys, need some help with the following scenes:

1. Getting fucked in the fuck-room as a free-use slut
2. Laugh at the client's small dick
3. Try to rub your tiny new clit
4. Continuation of the Naomi dominant path.

Have unlocked all other scenes, now sure how these 4 get triggered.

cumaddict69

May 16, 2022
Hello fellow sluts . Does anyone know where the script for the dialogue is. I want to change some of the dialogue to be more in line with my specific fetishes (the game is perfect, it's just that some of my kinks are more weird and I like to modify my games to match my sex needs). Any help would be appreciated thank you and keep being awsome <3

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hello fellow sluts . Does anyone know where the script for the dialogue is. I want to change some of the dialogue to be more in line with my specific fetishes (the game is perfect, it's just that some of my kinks are more weird and I like to modify my games to match my sex needs). Any help would be appreciated thank you and keep being awsome <3
In the game folder the text it's in the archive.rpa you need and rpa extractor. :)

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
It's been a while since there has been any new Ashley content. This is somewhat missed opportunity considering how the MC is changing.
New scene(s) with her are coming in 0.17. And she'll be back in her clit cage again ;)

any route for MC to become a Dom shemale instead of being Sub sissy?
I was planning to add it, but I'll focus on a submissive sissy slut route first most likely

Does this game have ballbusting? That would be amazing!
I'll create a poll about such a scene and might add it if that's what people like ;)

Hey, we need Sounds we only got like 2 sounds in the game...
I'm planning to fill the whole game with sounds when it's closer to the final version

nice game...maybe anyone knows some similar game ?
I personally love Degrees of Lewdity it might not be very similar, but you might like it

I might leave the scripts without archiving them so they can be changed easily next time I post an update ;) but for now, yeah, you'll need an extractor and also to convert the rpyc to rpy

I just seem to be completely stuck. Can't go out on the streets (can't buy the dress), can't get uncaged besides weekends and therefore can't change dicksize, can't progress Ashley, Jeniffer, Naomi storylines. I've visited every room, in every scenario, in every day, nothing has changed Some other people in this thread seems to have the same problem but I haven't found any real help to this situation, so if anyone could give me some light it would be appreciated.
sorry about that, have you been using an old save file or started a new game? and if an old save file, from which update is it? because there was such a problem with ver0.15a/b

Heya,

SissyDreams In one of the updates the MC was teased by castrated sissies if I remember correctly. Will there be content in the future where they do this to MC in the future? And if yes do you think it will be in there relatively soon or late?

Just curious :)
it will be there for sure, but not sure when exactly ;)

It's a shame that we pretty much never get to see Ashley in chastity again. I thought she was really hot on the very first scene she shows in but in every scene after that she's 100% uncaged. No option to cage her not even the odd scene with her in it. A pity really.
I'm already working on a new scene with her in the cage for ver0.17 :)

What about sex reassignment surgery? Will that be a possibility?
probably not, but can't say for sure

I guess I didn't consider how much extra work it would entail for the developer. You basically have to have two different renders for every single one the mc appears in. So I'm guessing it won't happen. Shattered is a good example. The dev stated that even though it would be nice to have that option, it probably won't happen any time soon. It's just too much work or takes too much processing power to do. It would be nice though, I would have appreciated having the option of a full transition.
well, considering that I already make like 50 different images for hair, 5 for breasts, three-six for clit, for the scenes, adding a pussy wouldn't be that much trouble, but yeah, still takes time :)

so is the ntr is totally removed now?
no, I'm actually adding new ntr events every new update lately, but it's optional
and some new events are coming in 0.17
i don't mind the futa content, but is the gay content unavoidable ?
it's not possible to avoid it :) but it's fun, maybe if you try it you'll like it ;)

Last edited:

robbe36

Feb 27, 2019
does someone maby want to share a full save file i just can't get a couple of scene no matter how hard i try

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes