sayoveya

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah, I have the same problem. Whatever event should have unlocked the access to the streets never showed up, so now there's a bunch of events that I can't access.

pedro45

Jan 2, 2020
I think I was psychologically traumatized by the Humiliation that the main Character takes, Especially when he is Humiliated by his own friends

• Thinking Face
Reactions: claralover

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
I think I might've fucked something up. Despite my best efforts, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to either go outside or get any new injections (breast size is the only functional one)... I've looked at the walkthrough and it says I should be able to ask Alex to take the cage off after the Ashley threesome, or something. Well, I've done that scene many times now, and I've got nothing.

Anyone have any idea what I might be missing? I've done pretty much all the events I can find, and used the random client option enough times now to amass a small fortune of 5 digits. And if it's bugged, how do I fix it?

Reactions: sacker213

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Hey everybody, there was a bug in the game which prevented some of you from progressing. Here is the .
Sorry about the bug, and thanks, everybody, for all the bug reports <3
I'll be updating the first post a bit later too

Here is also an . Ported by
Thank you, , for finding the error in the code and for making the online version <3

Last edited:
Reactions: FetusStomper

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
Hey everybody, there was a bug in the game which prevented some of you from progressing. Here is the .
Sorry about the bug, and thanks, everybody, for all the bug reports <3
I'll be updating the first post a bit later too

Here is also an . Ported by
Thank you, , for finding the error in the code and for making the online version <3
Does this work with saves from the previous version?

FetusStomper

Dec 3, 2018
straight guys are so confusing lmao fap to dudes dressed like chicks...can say "not gay" but yea ok helen keller knows thats a lie..and by "gay" obv means u not 100% straight and mess w a dude despite ur protests...kinda like the dudes who use the dildos w their chicks...always eventually want to try the real thing...heck now i know chicks who check grindr to make sure their man aint on their because everyone does everyone..well the brads and staceys will sleep w anyone haha
I guess bi curious and bisexual just don't exist. Also a girl using a dildo on a guy/pegging isn't gay since its a male and a female and it doesn't always lead to the guy seeking actual cock.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
straight guys are so confusing lmao fap to dudes dressed like chicks...can say "not gay" but yea ok helen keller knows thats a lie..and by "gay" obv means u not 100% straight and mess w a dude despite ur protests...kinda like the dudes who use the dildos w their chicks...always eventually want to try the real thing...heck now i know chicks who check grindr to make sure their man aint on their because everyone does everyone..well the brads and staceys will sleep w anyone haha
what?
1647824276338.png

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
It's a shame that we pretty much never get to see Ashley in chastity again. I thought she was really hot on the very first scene she shows in but in every scene after that she's 100% uncaged. No option to cage her not even the odd scene with her in it. A pity really.

Reactions: Razrback16

Geemoneypreppunk

Dec 29, 2018
I guess bi curious and bisexual just don't exist. Also a girl using a dildo on a guy/pegging isn't gay since its a male and a female and it doesn't always lead to the guy seeking actual cock.
obv im addressing the dudes who say they arent into dudes lol all same tho irl to ppl for simplicity. and pegging? i been w almost 3 hundie in my 35 yrs so those dudes be the exception to the rule then.. name the flavor/type ive been w that kind guy a few times lol annoyingly ive learned straight dudes no different in a lot of ways than the Gs. and can square them away pretty quick. like if im trying to be a legit friend and after so long he ask more than 2 or 3 questions about being g specifically the sex then theyre gonna wanna try to make me their experient and thats a pass because i dont mess w my friends. shouldve found me on grindr instead lol every dude knows to avoid overly drunk chicks because they become handsy af w ppl esp dudes theyre atrracted to so same logic. u just learn ppl patterns and behaviors

77icew

Feb 5, 2022
Hello everyone
I like some sex scene in game:
Mc try revenge (Alex,a boss, or (and) yoga instructor Valerie), attack her, but (Alex or Valerie) wrapped her legs around Mc waist, and and squeeze him (her)

Mc more feminine and more flexible, and visit Tom(, or other skinny guy :). :
Tom like missionary sex with Mc, and Mc wrapped her legs instinctively (or maybe violently) around Tom's waist, and Tom trying to escape this hold, but Mc legs more flexible, and muscular, squeeze Tom and hurt his ribs. :)
Sorry my non perfect Englis .. the game have many many pontential, and i like it (game)

Mar 16, 2022
What about sex reassignment surgery? Will that be a possibility?
I guess I didn't consider how much extra work it would entail for the developer. You basically have to have two different renders for every single one the mc appears in. So I'm guessing it won't happen. Shattered is a good example. The dev stated that even though it would be nice to have that option, it probably won't happen any time soon. It's just too much work or takes too much processing power to do. It would be nice though, I would have appreciated having the option of a full transition.

Brian Cohen

Aug 2, 2017
I don't know if they exist, but my own case is really weird: I like girls and I feel attracted by the body of females. I have had several girlfriends and I am in the middle of a relationship atm, a long one too (almost 6 years), and I'm in love with her. On the other side, I like cocks, sucking them, being slapped by them, getting my ass fucked, etc, but I don't especially feel attracted by dudes, I don't like their body and I don't think I could ever fall in love with a dude, reason by which I don't consider myself properly bisexual. And no, I wouldn't feel the same with a girl with a strap-on, it has to be a real cock. On top of all that, I get really horny when I wear feminine lingerie, panties, skirts, cleavages, etc, and I love the submissive / sissy / shy and helpless girl role, it makes me very aroused.
Sometimes I think that what would make me the happiest is to have a transsexual girlfriend, but I don't know really.
So, what am I? How would you define me? (Not that I care about it, to be honest, I know who I am, I accept myself and I'm happy about it, I'm just really curious about it).

FetusStomper

Dec 3, 2018
I don't know if they exist, but my own case is really weird: I like girls and I feel attracted by the body of females. I have had several girlfriends and I am in the middle of a relationship atm, a long one too (almost 6 years), and I'm in love with her. On the other side, I like cocks, sucking them, being slapped by them, getting my ass fucked, etc, but I don't especially feel attracted by dudes, I don't like their body and I don't think I could ever fall in love with a dude, reason by which I don't consider myself properly bisexual. And no, I wouldn't feel the same with a girl with a strap-on, it has to be a real cock. On top of all that, I get really horny when I wear feminine lingerie, panties, skirts, cleavages, etc, and I love the submissive / sissy / shy and helpless girl role, it makes me very aroused.
Sometimes I think that what would make me the happiest is to have a transsexual girlfriend, but I don't know really.
So, what am I? How would you define me? (Not that I care about it, to be honest, I know who I am, I accept myself and I'm happy about it, I'm just really curious about it).
Besides the having 6 girlfriends part. You just described me so idk what to tell ya lol.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes