LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
I don't know if they exist, but my own case is really weird: I like girls and I feel attracted by the body of females. I have had several girlfriends and I am in the middle of a relationship atm, a long one too (almost 6 years), and I'm in love with her. On the other side, I like cocks, sucking them, being slapped by them, getting my ass fucked, etc, but I don't especially feel attracted by dudes, I don't like their body and I don't think I could ever fall in love with a dude, reason by which I don't consider myself properly bisexual. And no, I wouldn't feel the same with a girl with a strap-on, it has to be a real cock. On top of all that, I get really horny when I wear feminine lingerie, panties, skirts, cleavages, etc, and I love the submissive / sissy / shy and helpless girl role, it makes me very aroused.
Sometimes I think that what would make me the happiest is to have a transsexual girlfriend, but I don't know really.
So, what am I? How would you define me? (Not that I care about it, to be honest, I know who I am, I accept myself and I'm happy about it, I'm just really curious about it).
A cock connoisseur

NiceMiGuy

Aug 19, 2021
I can't figure it out!... now that I have the vibrator, how do I use it?!? I don't see any ways or options in the evenings like the hint says... :(

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I can't figure it out!... now that I have the vibrator, how do I use it?!? I don't see any ways or options in the evenings like the hint says... :(
Choose to masturbate before you go to bed. It should be an option in the following dialog.

ggf

Aug 5, 2017
I'm stuck welp. I remove the cage Friday till Sunday but I can't get the enhancement to progress. It says I can't do it with the cage or something when I don't have the cage at that moment. I became boss secretary a couple of times and met with Alex's twin and such. I feel stuck what do I do?

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Heya,

SissyDreams In one of the updates the MC was teased by castrated sissies if I remember correctly. Will there be content in the future where they do this to MC in the future? And if yes do you think it will be in there relatively soon or late?

Just curious :)

Reactions: DevilishKitty

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Hey everybody, the new version is available for public access :)
thank you for not pirating it before it got released, I really appreciate it <3
you can download the from the or
I'll also post it in the first post here tomorrow (as well as reply to all the messages I missed here) :)

Jul 2, 2017
It's been a while since there has been any new Ashley content. This is somewhat missed opportunity considering how the MC is changing.

Peniban

Feb 1, 2022
Does this game have an ending? I grinded a lot but still didn't reach the ending, whether it doesn't exist or I'm incompetent

Reactions: dav121

rez111

Apr 10, 2019
so with the new version 0.16, is the C.U.M. hypno from the doctor bugged? It does the first scene then you take off the headset and only for a brief second it shows the doctor then fades instantly to the room. I havent tried a fresh save though

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes